Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Am In Need Of Job In Abuja Or It Environment, I Can Also Relocate It Needs Be - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am In Need Of Job In Abuja Or It Environment, I Can Also Relocate It Needs Be (356 Views)

I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of Job In Abuja Or It Environment, I Can Also Relocate It Needs Be by Abiodundaramol(f): 1:31pm On May 03, 2017
Abiodun Daramola is looking for job in any organisation, She is a highly competent ,motivated and enthusiastic with vast knowledge in human management and has also worked as part of a team in many business environment. a well organized and proactive someone with technical ability in bringing the best out of all things in any circumstance. I have a good knowledge on ICT.

Abiodun Daramola develop a managerial skill through vast experience and knowledge over the years in various fields.
A graduate of ordinary national diploma in marketing among other relevant certificates. A good student of art and craft right from tender age. She never relent in her effort of adding more to her certificate as other qualification are in view. I have (four) years of experience in marketing field, and I also have( two) years experience in managerial skill.

she grew up and school in Otta, Ogun State,Nigeria. Before she later proceed to Abuja for her higher education where she now resides.

A lover of people,always want to learn more,very accommodating, and a straight forward person.

Plz if you have any job for me kindly contact me on 08167453411

(1) (Reply)

Home Tutors From Parents' Delight Home Tutors / Business/financial Analyst & Research Executive / Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.