Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Effective Natural Ways To Increase The Size Of Your joystick - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effective Natural Ways To Increase The Size Of Your joystick (1140 Views)

How To Increase Your Joystick And Satisfy Your Woman In Bed / 5 Nurses Caught Viewing Size Of Dead Patient's Manhood In US / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effective Natural Ways To Increase The Size Of Your joystick by paywriters(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2017
Yes, i said it.

You can increase the length and width of your penis using simple natural methods.

I know a lot of people are screaming blue murder in their heads and already thinking of replies to post to counter my claim. I don't blame you because you can only speak and reason on things you know and we all know you cant know everything.

I posted Effective natural cures for weak and premature ejaculation many months ago and many times the people who contacted me also asked if i had anything to increase the size of their penis.

Am happy to say now that i do. Its a natural ointment made from natural things. You simply have to use it to massage you penis the right way, which i would teach you and you start seeing results within 7 to 10 days. You would use the product for a month and then would have to stop. Trust me you would have to stop using it after a month of use because it is that effective.

I do not produce this ointment neither do i know how to produce it. I was only fortunate to stumble on someone who does and after trying it and confirming the results i added it to the list of natural products i sell online.

Natural methods to solve weak erection
Natural methods to solve premature ejaculation
TESTED AND PROVEN NATURAL METHODS TO INCREASE SIZE OF PENIS.

If interested, feel free to contact me for more info

blackwrites@yahoo.com
Re: Effective Natural Ways To Increase The Size Of Your joystick by paywriters(m): 10:07am On May 10, 2017
The male organ is basically made up of muscles and spongy tissues. When a man gets aroused, blood flows to the spongy tissues and it expands as it takes in more blood. That is basically what makes a man's organ erect and hard when aroused. To increase hardness and last longer in bed, all you really need to do is find a way to send more blood to the organ and how to retain the blood in the organ for longer periods. It is not rocket science when you first understand how it works.

There are several natural products known to contain ingredients that helps increase male testosterone thus improving blood flow and libido.

Pertaining the topic of organ increase, you need to first remember that the organ is made up of muscles. What happens when you exercise the muscles in your arms or chest? After a while the muscle increases in size and strength. The muscles in the male organ are the same with muscles in other parts of the body. The more you exercise them the right way the harder and bigger it would get.

Using an ointment specially prepared from herbal extracts combined with the right technique of massaging would increase the size of your male organ significantly. Its not magic or an overnight cure. It would take about 2 months and you would see it steadily increasing. I have tried it successfully just as many other have also benefited. You no longer have to endure the humiliation of a small organ or a weak joystick. Take simple natural steps to improve the condition.

The information posted here can all be verified online if you take a little time to do the research.

Best wishes

(1) (Reply)

A Known Product In The Market You Can Use To Get Pink Lips / Looking For Fruit Of The Womb? / He Loved His Dog Until He Operated It On His Face(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.