Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement (59816 Views)

Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Ajasco222: 2:46pm On May 03, 2017
Its no longer news that Popular R n B singer, Banky W and actress Adesua Etomi are getting married very soon. The duo broke the news on Instagram today.

Actress Sola Sobowale, who played the role of Adesua's mum in "The Wedding Party" movie took to her page to congratulate the couple and wrote:

When God says Yes, nobody can say no!
My Banky, my one and only Banky, you are one of the sweetest, kindest and honest people I have ever met. In the time I have known you, you have proven to be someone who always knows what he wants and gets it with all determination. Let me tell you, you did not fail in case. You were brave and took this bold step many always seem to run away from.

Omo mi, my Adesua, I remember the conversation we had about finding 'the one'. Funny thing is I saw this happening after seeing you both together on set. I am not sure what it was, but i was moved. I just decided to keep it to myself and simply pray for you.
May God bless your union. As you both join thogether, you become stronger, greater and incredible forces. May you always find joy and solace in one another. No one and I repeat NO one shall ever get in the midst of both of you. You shall bless nations with this union. You shall inspire the world with your union. You shall live in eternal happiness for the rest of your lives. Most of all, the love you share for one another shall ever flourish in the name of Jesus! Amen!!! I am so happy for you my darlings! Congratulations to you both. I love youuuu Cc: @bankywellington @adesuaetomi
P.S Panla stew on deck!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BToPzZ-jW9d/?taken-by=solasobowale

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/actress-sola-sobowale-congatulates.html

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by jessejunior(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2017
ese oh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Ajasco222: 2:48pm On May 03, 2017
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 03, 2017
I'm getting all teary seeing all these congratulatory messages embarassed embarassed
It will be a beautiful union,I repeat.

Every real life Rosie out there, Fire consume you now now undecided

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by countsparrow: 2:54pm On May 03, 2017
Nice one...
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Arsenalholic1: 2:54pm On May 03, 2017
This lady finished work in that movie.

Meanwhile, I am not a Biafran by birth, but I support their cause because Naija isn't working.

But if in their bid to secede they want to ruin this country, then I don't know what to say.

See what one of their idiots living in Jamaica is doing on international pages. This goat is painting Nigeria black with both real and exaggerated truths...

But my concern is: why isn't telling the world how Biafrans are the ones bringing shame to Naija with their drug peddling?

He's calling for people to kill and arrest Nigerians. I really weep for this Nation

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Sirpaul(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2017
Buh wait what?>>>>>>>
is this the news we all have for the day?!.....

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by bignero: 2:54pm On May 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by chronique(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2017
Hmm. I pray they last forever and do not go the way of others who have been celebrated and broke up shortly after. It's a sweet feeling to be in love with someone who feels same way about you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 03, 2017
Reactions today sef.

Banky needs to insure this marriage oh because of all these olosho warming up to scatter everything.

Na firing squad go kill any home wrecker out there

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by maryjan8(f): 2:55pm On May 03, 2017
Beautiful union, beautiful kids
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Zizicardo(f): 2:55pm On May 03, 2017
may God bless their Union, and mine too

2 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by odinga1of: 2:55pm On May 03, 2017
Congratulobia to the KING of R n B

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 03, 2017
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by slawomir: 2:56pm On May 03, 2017
Edo girls are sexy and beautiful. well done toluwalupe adesuwa etomi and they know how to get what they want.
go getter. Edo girls and beauty are like five and six
and for all those home wreckers, side chicks, olosho them, slay mamas waiting to crash this marriage, please beware because this girl na Edo woman them fit protect their marriage by all means till the end of time. I trust adesuwa. esan nor dey carry last

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by JamesReacher(m): 2:56pm On May 03, 2017
But she's an actress and Banky is an artiste, she will see those red panties for real tire sad

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Pavore9: 2:56pm On May 03, 2017
This woman was in her element in the movie! cheesy

"P.S Panla stew on deck!'....... cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by ademidedavid(f): 2:56pm On May 03, 2017
Banky na ur son at dsam tym the wife to be na ur daughter tooo......Ma i am not undastanding just be straight for once
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by wayray: 2:57pm On May 03, 2017
Will you be my lover ? Yes! no! yes!

Congratulations Baba Banky.

Wish u guys the best
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by yanjutomi(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2017
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt of Nija. God bless ur union ......

11 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by akphrat(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2017
From movie to reality. Happy for banky w

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by peter0071(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2017
Whistle-blower mode activated....Loading 90%
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by obasi101(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2017
OK now.. Seun has paused on bbnaija famous #Efe... now all we all b seeing is only bank w and adesua.. OK... continue!!

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by SirL0neWolf(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2017
They would have cute kids tho
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by AimingIncognito(f): 2:57pm On May 03, 2017
Congratulations BankyW!
....and 'now' is right on time.
You are not late,you are very much on time. kiss

So you people wantu tell me that our mummy Sola Sobowale typed this 'fine' english?

4 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Edubrazilnwa(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2017
Ya everyone is scared of marriage shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Tazdroid(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2017
Toyin Tomato
Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by petsam11(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2017
Lol! This woman really made me laugh like crazy in "The Wedding Party." Especially when that prophet was praying against Omo Wobee's in the party... Immediately the prophet said "Omo Wobee!". The next thing I heard was this funny mama shout "Wobeeeee!!!" Hahahahahahahahhaaa!!! Laugh no gree me!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by saintade01(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2017
Which lady will ever say NO to Banky?

#justasking wink

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Victornezzar: 2:58pm On May 03, 2017
ademidedavid:
Banky na ur son at dsam tym the wife to be na ur daughter tooo......Ma i am not undastanding just be straight for once
Oga don't think thru ur anus
Understand it from a clear view
dis tym read with understanding....line by line nd word by word

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by Afonjashapmouth: 2:58pm On May 03, 2017
ademidedavid:

Anyways let's help you... She b dem mama in the industry incase kidnappers just release you...

11 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement by TrippleTte: 2:58pm On May 03, 2017
Sirpaul:
Buh wait what?>>>>>>>
is this the news we all have for the day?!.....

i tire oooo are d first to be married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Femi Otedola Having Dinner With His White Friends (Photos) / Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.