Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Fc Ifeanyi Ubah Rob Ckc Fc In The Anambra State Fa Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fc Ifeanyi Ubah Rob Ckc Fc In The Anambra State Fa Cup (832 Views)

"FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Wore Native Attire For Their FA Cup Trophy Parade / Fc Ifeanyi Ubah's Football Made In Anambra Kicks Off, As Fans React (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fc Ifeanyi Ubah Rob Ckc Fc In The Anambra State Fa Cup by great289(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2017
I dont know where Nigeria football is heading to, this is the second time in a row that fc ifeanyi ubah will be robbing ckc fc in the anambra fa cup.
Last year they ran away after first half citing that the field (rojenny oba) was not marked, they go on and win the tournament.
So many teams didn't register for this year fa cup because of the robbing and the way match officials favour them during matches.
Re: Fc Ifeanyi Ubah Rob Ckc Fc In The Anambra State Fa Cup by great289(m): 6:07pm On May 03, 2017
The team manager of ckc fc after been manhandled by officials of fc ifeanyi ubah

Re: Fc Ifeanyi Ubah Rob Ckc Fc In The Anambra State Fa Cup by great289(m): 6:11pm On May 03, 2017
The mods should please move this to front page.

Re: Fc Ifeanyi Ubah Rob Ckc Fc In The Anambra State Fa Cup by rafindo(m): 11:32pm On May 03, 2017
Since this man became the chairman anambra football has not been it.imagine abia having 3 clubs in npfl and nnl.I wish the chairman of nnewi united can make the club to have a fan ownership model
Re: Fc Ifeanyi Ubah Rob Ckc Fc In The Anambra State Fa Cup by daveP(m): 12:47am On May 04, 2017
Danycrusoe, Did you catch a scope of this if its true as it is displated.? cos this looks irritating for the eyes if IUFC is doing all this. I guess this is the reason those new rules by the lmc were passed
Re: Fc Ifeanyi Ubah Rob Ckc Fc In The Anambra State Fa Cup by great289(m): 6:13am On May 04, 2017
daveP:
Danycrusoe, Did you catch a scope of this if its true as it is displated.? cos this looks irritating for the eyes if IUFC is doing all this. I guess this is the reason those new rules by the lmc were passed
Bro ask any footballer in anambra what we are passing through here. Yesterday ckc fc scored under 2 mins, d ref ws somehow confuse den after like 3 mins of deliberating he cancelled a pure goal with no reason.
Re: Fc Ifeanyi Ubah Rob Ckc Fc In The Anambra State Fa Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 9:16am On May 04, 2017
daveP:

I avnt come across this yet, I am seeing this for the first time on NL, I'll look into it, but then last year in the semi final of the federations cup, crown fc scored a clean n clear goal and it was disallowed, so their is a possibility that this report is true, nd if it then it's quite unfortunate and bad for FcIu
Re: Fc Ifeanyi Ubah Rob Ckc Fc In The Anambra State Fa Cup by great289(m): 11:12am On May 04, 2017
Danycrusoe:

I avnt come across this yet, I am seeing this for the first time on NL, I'll look into it, but then last year in the semi final of the federations cup, crown fc scored a clean n clear goal and it was disallowed, so their is a possibility that this report is true, nd if it then it's quite unfortunate and bad for FcIu
Ckc also scored a clear goal n it was also disallowed. Ask any footballer in anambra state.
Lalasticlala move this to front page pls
Re: Fc Ifeanyi Ubah Rob Ckc Fc In The Anambra State Fa Cup by daveP(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2017
great289:

Bro ask any footballer in anambra what we are passing through here. Yesterday ckc fc scored under 2 mins, d ref ws somehow confuse den after like 3 mins of deliberating he cancelled a pure goal with no reason.
im sure this is true cos these matches just don't get coverage why? we need independent officials to oversee the disciplinary commitee on issues like these live there in the stadium. smh
Re: Fc Ifeanyi Ubah Rob Ckc Fc In The Anambra State Fa Cup by great289(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2017
daveP:
im sure this is true cos these matches just don't get coverage why? we need independent officials to oversee the disciplinary commitee on issues like these live there in the stadium. smh
Imagine all ifeany ubah fc fa cup matches be played in their home

(1) (Reply)

List Of The Richest Sportsmen In The UK / A Hangout With Chidiebere Nwakali / Today Best Football Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.