Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA (50445 Views)

'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos / Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Mysterious Fire...see Detai / Video Of The Oba Of Lagos Palace On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by ovokooo: 4:49pm On May 03, 2017
The fire at the palace of the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, on Tuesday afternoon affected a section of the palace where traditional regalia were kept, an official has said.

Ibrahim Farinloye, the spokesperson of the National Emergency Management Authority, NEMA, said the fire was quickly nipped in the bud by the various emergency agencies on ground. “The cause of the fire could not be ascertained immediately,” he stated. “But it has been put off by the combined efforts of federal fire service and state fire service,” he added.

It was also gathered that what could have degenerated into an inferno at about 1:25 p.m. was swiftly controlled by officials of the fire services in the state.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/traditional-regalia-destroyed-fire-oba-lagos-palace-nema/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by SalamRushdie: 4:50pm On May 03, 2017
I smell Oni of Ife in the flames

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by AK6464(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I smell Oni of Ife in the flames

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by Chiedu4Trump: 5:13pm On May 03, 2017
Make ein go lagoon go find replacement now grin

This Oba will end up as the most disliked traditional ruler in Nigeria.

If he is not insulting a tribe by threatening to drown them,
he is insulting Superior traditional rulers.

Common fire ein no fit handle, inspite of being the Oba of the Lagoon,

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by JudeJude: 5:13pm On May 03, 2017
Make we hear word

This is a random fire not oni anything

Una can believe rubbish

Oni get power why him use plane go america

Him for fly like elijah for bible na

Story tellers

If we check oba rilwan and oni fit plan the whole thing to deceive them people more

But me i know that they both have zero powers

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by Nixiepie(f): 5:13pm On May 03, 2017
sad sad sad sorry ooo
Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by Greatigbos(f): 5:14pm On May 03, 2017
Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by Tpave(m): 5:14pm On May 03, 2017
See gbege
Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by liftedhigh: 5:14pm On May 03, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by rabonni(m): 5:14pm On May 03, 2017
NO BODY should open his or her mouth and tell me this fire was ordinary fire.

LIKE if you are with me, share if against

236 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by Paulipopor: 5:14pm On May 03, 2017
Nice one. The gods are not to blame!

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by omowolewa: 5:14pm On May 03, 2017
Hope it's well insured? Well gift would have been pouring in.

Now what will he wear to occasions to do another 'well-done-sir'?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by baby124: 5:14pm On May 03, 2017
Just coincidence. Not all Yoruba take Ooni so important. He's the Ooni of Ife. Make we hear word! Abeg! Ife people should leave my Oba alone or else!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by habex005(m): 5:14pm On May 03, 2017
the GODS are angry...

1 Like

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by OkutaNla: 5:15pm On May 03, 2017
Riliwanu ti gbabode. He had better go and quickly appease the gods of Yorubaland, else it will be downhill for him from hereon. A word is enough....

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by lfleak: 5:15pm On May 03, 2017
mumu atheist them go come here say:
Its just a coincidence or probably an advanced probability array! grin

lunatic libtards!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by MrHackmed1(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2017
Ooni of Ife........Tuale grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by eezeribe(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2017
Randyjohn:
Bad omel
omen

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by Phelicx(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2017
OK now
Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by DICKtator: 5:15pm On May 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by Templa(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2017
Ooni spewing fire from his palace to lagos..dragon tinz

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by 1Rebel: 5:15pm On May 03, 2017
grin
Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by davodyguy: 5:15pm On May 03, 2017
It is mere coincidence.
Has nothing to do with Oni

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by drizzit(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2017
Will his black shades by any chance be the "traditional regalia" that got burnt?

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by Ehins22(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by davodyguy: 5:16pm On May 03, 2017
baby124:
Just coincidence. Not all Yoruba take Ooni so important. He's the Ooni of Ife. Make we hear word! Abeg! Ife people should leave my Oba alone or else!!!

Ile oba to Jo, ewa lo busi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by clems88(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2017
So we should contribute money for him to buy another regalia abi? Nonsensical

7 Likes

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by Myself2(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2017
Specifically Akiolu's oba's regalia ?
Then I guess now we know where the fire came from.Its safe to respect your seniors.Lobatan

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Regalia Of The Oba Of Lagos Destroyed In Fire - NEMA by stuffs4me(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2017
This Ooni of Ife wicked gaan o!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Igbo Names For Baby Boys And Girls / Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Launches Nigerian-Made Buses For Mass Transit - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.