Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) (45884 Views)

Opeyemi Aiyeola: Why I Left Nigeria For UK At The Peak Of My Career / Opeyemi Aiyeola Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today / Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by NaijaCelebrity: 7:07pm On May 03, 2017
Nigerian actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola who resides in the US has been suffering quietly from worn out teeth due to clenching and grinding.

The popular Yoruba actress is now wearing a teeth protector on the low part to help heal and ease the pain from it..

See below..

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/05/actress-opeyemi-aiyeola-finally-finds.html?m=1

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 7:10pm On May 03, 2017
undecided WHY IS SHE CLENCHING AND GRINDING HER TEETH, SHE BE WITCH?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by sinaj(f): 7:11pm On May 03, 2017
nothing wey person no go see

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 7:20pm On May 03, 2017
Lawd have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by hernandson(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2017
so many pishure lawd,and they are all the same mama why

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by goldbim(f): 8:14pm On May 03, 2017
Wow!!I remember when this aunty used to grace 90percent of Yoruba movies screen back then..she was pretty and young then..nothing lasts forever!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by emeraldknytt(m): 10:03pm On May 03, 2017
goldbim:
Wow!!I remember when this aunty used to grace 90percent of Yoruba movies screen back then..she was pretty and young then..nothing lasts forever!
As in ehn, she pretty no be small back then in the day.... She looks like a troll now, I couldn't bear the inner fright of seeing her masculine outline.... Just like you said, "Nothing lasts forever"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by goldbim(f): 10:13pm On May 03, 2017
emeraldknytt:
As in ehn, she pretty no be small back then in the day.... She looks like a troll now, I couldn't bear the inner fright of seeing her masculine outline.... Just like you said, "Nothing lasts forever"
I guess it has to do with motherhood..this her new haircut and the color sef...I comment my reserve sha. wink

5 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by Came: 10:18pm On May 03, 2017
This woman gather nose ooooooo!!!

13 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by kokoA(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2017
All this nose for one person?! shocked

8 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 11:08pm On May 03, 2017
Hmm, good for her

E get some people wey hairstyle no dey fit.

Na indomie dey on top her head so grin

3 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by femi4: 5:39am On May 04, 2017
goldbim:
indeed beauty dey fade
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by veekid(m): 9:41am On May 04, 2017
See nose like oven

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 04, 2017
I think she's still pretty just aged. So much negativity OMG.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by Mr2kay3: 9:41am On May 04, 2017
Morning guys
Build your professional sites today at a friendly budget.Contacts in the signature
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by Osehjame: 9:41am On May 04, 2017
oh really!!!... good for her
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by MidasTouche01(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2017
So?
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by Ursino(f): 9:42am On May 04, 2017
sinaj:

As innnnnnnn!

I tire !
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2017
and this is a celebrity.................. yeye dae smell
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:42am On May 04, 2017
I don't understand the mods on duty today. Uninteresting topics
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On May 04, 2017
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND THIS POST
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On May 04, 2017
Crack
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 9:43am On May 04, 2017
goldbim:

Loved her like craze then

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by Chrisfamous5(m): 9:43am On May 04, 2017
sinaj:
most times, its due to sickness... Not normal
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:44am On May 04, 2017
Less is always more!!! shocked shocked shocked

I always felt this woman was super sexy!

These pictures don't flatter her at all!

By the way....most girls i know clench their teeth tight when i am slamming in DOGGYSTYLE tongue
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by ikkalu78: 9:44am On May 04, 2017
hmmm
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:45am On May 04, 2017
God will help her
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by shadrach77: 9:46am On May 04, 2017
Attention seeker smiley
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by geekybabe(f): 9:47am On May 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided WHY IS SHE CLENCHING AND GRINDING HER TEETH, SHE BE WITCH?

Its a sleeping disorder.. Quite common too especially among kids

2 Likes

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by seun1960(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2017
Wetin be all dis one now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel / Funke Akindele Replies Fan Who Feels “jenifa” Should Start Speaking Good English / DJ Cuppy & Temi On Otedola’s Yacht (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.