Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event (99054 Views)

Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / Olamide Posts Sultry Photos With His Girlfriend Wearing Super Eagles Jersey / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Safiaa(f): 8:18pm On May 03, 2017
For what undecided
dingbang:
She ain't walking with me
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 8:18pm On May 03, 2017
If I hear....who are you forming for? undecided
Mrsecman:
Ion like shit wink
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 03, 2017
Quinn22:
It's going to be chaotic when it happens cheesy
I saw something close today on a thread here.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 03, 2017

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 8:25pm On May 03, 2017
Really? Link?
kimbra:
I saw something close today on a thread here.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Cool23(m): 8:27pm On May 03, 2017
I will even tell her to go naked koz what the difference between going naked and wearing that cloth

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 8:27pm On May 03, 2017
shocked shocked
Na Kim kardashian's Yansh you dey eye Abi? shocked sad
lefulefu:
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:28pm On May 03, 2017
That look on Diddy's face grin

©YBR

4 Likes

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by ikp120(m): 8:29pm On May 03, 2017
You dress like a sex object but don't want to be seen or treated like a sex object. sad sad

Wehdone ma!

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 8:29pm On May 03, 2017
grin There's a huge difference, at least she's wearing something smiley
Cool23:
I will even tell her to go naked koz what the difference between going naked and wearing that cloth

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 03, 2017
Quinn22:
shocked shocked
Na Kim kardashian's Yansh you dey eye Abi? shocked sad
kim k yansh na silicon yansh sad
was expecting to see cherookee d ASS yansh or that of luscious lopez cheesy
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 03, 2017
Quinn22:
Really? Link?
Is on frontpage. A thread on Ameachi and other celebrities having fun. Look it out.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2017
omega25red:
my favorite Kardashian. Love her kiss
She's not a Kardashian though.

©YBR
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by sevantex(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2017
Its a miss for me.

she nor even get the body to carry the dress well but i guess that was a good tin to avoid guys in the event gettin bulges anyhow grin

why model a dress nobody wuld ordinarily wear to any event asides maybe riri or nicky??
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 8:53pm On May 03, 2017
It's Kendall smiley
YoungBlackRico:
She's not a Kardashian though.

©YBR
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 8:55pm On May 03, 2017
Exactly my thoughts
sevantex:
Its a miss for me.

she nor even get the body to carry the dress well but i guess that was a good tin to avoid guys in the event gettin bulges anyhow grin

why model a dress nobody wuld ordinarily wear to any event asides maybe riri or nicky??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:58pm On May 03, 2017
Quinn22:
It's Kendall smiley
Ikr, she's a Jenner. wink

©YBR
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 9:01pm On May 03, 2017
I just saw it, what that lady wore is not bad at all compared to this.
kimbra:
Is on frontpage. A thread on Ameachi and other celebrities having fun. Look it out.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 03, 2017
Quinn22:
I just saw it, what that lady wore is not bad at all compared to this.
It starts from there. She bared her upper body.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 9:11pm On May 03, 2017
Hmm... but guys go shirtless all the time, why can't girls go shirtless too sad
kimbra:
It starts from there. She bared her upper body.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Yewandequeen(f): 9:19pm On May 03, 2017
Wow

All I see is a cute face with hawt legs N sexy body.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 9:22pm On May 03, 2017
Same with me oh! smiley

I don't know why some people don't see this as sexy?
Yewandequeen:
Wow

All I see is a cute face with hawt legs N sexy body.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 03, 2017
Trash!!!
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 9:31pm On May 03, 2017
Can you do better? cheesy
Let's see your dress grin
MissCuppy:
Trash!!!
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 03, 2017
Quinn22:
Can you do better? cheesy Let's see your dress grin

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 9:40pm On May 03, 2017
You just proved my point grin[quote author=MissCuppy post=56181897][/quote]
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Mrsecman: 10:11pm On May 03, 2017
You ofcos grin
Quinn22:
If I hear....who are you forming for? undecided
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 10:16pm On May 03, 2017
You don't need to be shy kiss
Mrsecman:
You ofcos grin
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Mrsecman: 10:17pm On May 03, 2017
Prolly cos am a newbie grin
Quinn22:
You don't need to be shy kiss
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Snow5(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2017
The truth is..

People that controls them determines what they wear!!
On a normal day.. She won't wear such!!

The people running the world knows what they are targeting.. Trying to target the mind of every sane persons around and corrupt it with fashion, music, and sexually videos.. To destroy the souls of men.

Those that understand my write up knows what am saying.. And they are wise!!

4 Likes

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by youngreezy(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2017
;Dstory....make all dose men wey dia third leg no dey rest dey flock arnd ha abi?nah i'll pass.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 10:30pm On May 03, 2017
Are you a virgin? smiley
Mrsecman:
Prolly cos am a newbie grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.