Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event (99074 Views)

Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / Olamide Posts Sultry Photos With His Girlfriend Wearing Super Eagles Jersey / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by RealHaute: 2:06pm On May 05, 2017
Quinn22:
Do you know I actually thought you were serious at some point grin

So you were scared, or just surprised? grin
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 2:09pm On May 05, 2017
Surprised smiley
RealHaute:

So you were scared, or just surprised? grin
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 05, 2017
Quinn22:
I think she's the most realest and natural among all of 'em

Yeah but this dress is shiit
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 2:18pm On May 05, 2017
Because you can't wear it or don't have the sexy body for it?
Admin401:

Yeah but this dress is shiit

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 2:26pm On May 05, 2017
Happy Birthday safiaa!!! You are 59 today! Congrats smiley

I wish you many more years to come kiss
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Mrsecman: 2:29pm On May 05, 2017
It doesn't mean now....
Quinn22:
You are not my boyfriend na sad
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Safiaa(f): 2:33pm On May 05, 2017
Thanks smiley
Quinn22:
Happy Birthday safiaa!!! You are 59 today! Congrats smiley

I wish you many more years to come kiss
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 2:36pm On May 05, 2017
I would love ❤️ to give you a birthday present but it all depends on you though smiley wink
Safiaa:
Thanks smiley
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 2:37pm On May 05, 2017
Maybe for you, but for me it does kiss
Mrsecman:
It doesn't mean now....
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 05, 2017
Quinn22:
Because you can't wear it or don't have the sexy body for it?

Are those bones sexy to you? You are probably those kind of people that when they love someone any thing that the do must not be criticized even if she went out naked and peopled called her out guess who is going to come running to her defense? YOU lol
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Mrsecman: 2:38pm On May 05, 2017
Quinn22:
we shall make it coded
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 2:45pm On May 05, 2017
Those bones are definitely sexy! kiss cool

Not true I'm very opened to criticism, even my partner is more opened to criticism than I am kiss
Admin401:

Are those bones sexy to you? You are probably those kind of people that when they love someone any thing that the do must not be criticized even if she went out naked and peopled called her out guess who is going to come running to her defense? YOU lol
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Emodeee: 2:51pm On May 05, 2017
Quinn22:

you........
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 2:57pm On May 05, 2017
Aww I'm so sorry.... On the first of may, I wasn't feeling myself embarassed
Emodeee:

you........

Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Safiaa(f): 2:58pm On May 05, 2017
Depends on?
Quinn22:
I would love ❤️ to give you a birthday present but it all depends on you though smiley wink
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Emodeee: 3:01pm On May 05, 2017
Quinn22:
Aww I'm so sorry.... On the first of may, I wasn't feeling myself embarassed

do the needful now. i permit you to slide into my dmcheesy.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 05, 2017
Quinn22:
Those bones are definitely sexy! kiss cool

Not true I'm very opened to criticism, even my partner is more opened to criticism than I am kiss

Bones are sexy? Well i've heard enough
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 3:05pm On May 05, 2017
Pm embarassed
Safiaa:
Depends on?
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 3:06pm On May 05, 2017
cheesy grin
You be bone? kiss
Admin401:

Bones are sexy? Well i've heard enough
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 3:07pm On May 05, 2017
If I slide into your dm, that means I have to slide into poketotoboy's dm too embarassed
Emodeee:

do the needful now. i permit you to slide into my dmcheesy.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Safiaa(f): 3:10pm On May 05, 2017
I know you're secretly a guy. You can't fool me love x
Quinn22:
Pm embarassed
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 3:18pm On May 05, 2017
Nope I'm a lady. I can show you my dp and I can call you on your mobile and you can hear my voice, we can even hangout on your birthday and you will see my womanly body kiss

It's just that I show my affection to women as well, like a friend
Safiaa:
I know you're secretly a guy. You can't fool me love x
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Safiaa(f): 3:20pm On May 05, 2017
Lool

Alright then x
Quinn22:
Nope I'm a lady. I can show you my dp and I can call you on your mobile and you can hear my voice, we can even hangout on your birthday and you will see my womanly body kiss

It's just that I show my affection to women as well, like a friend
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 3:27pm On May 05, 2017
So I should send you a pm? Lol xoxo cheesy smiley
Safiaa:
Lool

Alright then x
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 05, 2017
Quinn22:
cheesy grin
You be bone? kiss

I should be asking you since you're all defensive for a literal "skeletol"
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 05, 2017
kiss
Quinn22:
If I slide into your dm, that means I have to slide into poketotoboy's dm too embarassed
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 4:06pm On May 05, 2017
cheesy grin grin
So what's your body structure? smiley
Admin401:

I should be asking you since you're all defensive for a literal "skeletol"
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 05, 2017
Quinn22:
cheesy grin grin
So what's your body structure? smiley

Questions only a guy would ask, You are not fooling anybody Christopher.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 5:36pm On May 05, 2017
Who the Bleep is Christoper?
I'm a lady, and some ladies do talk like that angry
Admin401:

Questions only a guy would ask, You are not fooling anybody Christopher.
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by RealHaute: 6:52pm On May 05, 2017
Quinn22:
Surprised smiley

Well, life is full of surprises. grin
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Quinn22(f): 6:57pm On May 05, 2017
What other surprises do you have for me? smiley wink
RealHaute:

Well, life is full of surprises. grin
Re: Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 05, 2017
she on rags and smiling in them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.