Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed (5567 Views)

My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / Copy And Paste What I'm Doing To Make $5,110.35 Per Month With CPA… / The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by equipux(m): 7:26pm On May 03, 2017
Thousands Of Dollars Are Being Left Unclaimed On The Table By Ignorant Affiliates Who Don't Even Realise They Could Be Earning FAR FAR MORE In Commissions.

If you've been wondering aimlessly through the myriad of available options for making money online without a plan, jumping from one opportunity to the next, all in the name of making more money, but find that you're still broke, and you've lost your way... then this is one thread you must read right through to the very end

Let's face it, we've all been in at least one of those positions before, and shared some of those situations in the past. No, it's not an ideal place to be, and yes, it's true that you're not alone - But there IS a sure way out of the mire.

Sit up and pay attention right now. Because there's an important, eye-opening system you can use to easily make money to get you out of trouble and back in the red much quicker than you think. It's an income-generating method that you need to be aware of, and learn about - and quick smart too... before it's too late!

If you truly want to get out of that bottomless pit of debt, and finally start making some decent money to keep you out of painful situations, then it's crucial that you find out more about this phenomenon.

Yes, this is an opportunity to make REALmoney and thousands of people around the world have been making their living through a method of advertising called Cost per Action. Over the past few years, CPA has been helping internet marketers pull in billions of dollars each year.

CPA doesn't just stand for 'Certified Practising Accountant', it's also a relatively new method of advertising called Cost-Per-Action. It's an alternative form of advertising that's been taking the Internet by storm recently for several very good reasons:

It allows companies to effectively manage their advertising budget by only paying for specific actions undertaken by prospects, such as opting into a form to become a lead, or by making a purchase of a product or service. [Imagine just how much these companies save in the long run by not wasting their advertising budget on ineffectual advertising that doesn't bring them a high return on investment!]

It allows publishers and affiliates to leverage the backing of corporate companies to make much higher income per referral. [So high, you'll fall off your chair when you see proof shortly!]

There's very little effort required, and barely any knowledge or experience is necessary. [Grab hold of your hat as I show you just how exciting this is, and how it's the perfect solution for you!]

Without a doubt CPA is something that is worthwhile learning about and applying to your every day business to increase revenue by leaps and bounds. And it's true that this is the perfect solution for most struggling and would be entrepreneurs, because the list of what you don't need is much longer than the list of what you do need!

You'll be pleasantly surprised, because you don't need:

Any online marketing experience at all...
Your own product or web site...
To already have a credible reputation...
To sell anything or be a salesperson...
Any technical know-how or graphic design skills...

The Most Important Thing Is That You Don't Need A
Huge Budget To Be Able To Take Advantage Of CPA...
You Can Start With NO Money Whatsoever!

That's right! You don't need to invest one red cent to start your CPA empire.

Investment in your CPA affiliate business is strictly optional! You can choose to invest one dollar or one thousand dollars - it's completely up to you!

Have I convinced you that CPA is the way to go if you're looking for a low risk way to make your dreams come true? Don't wait until tomorrow or next Friday. I know you. If you put it off, you just won't do it. Well, I'm not going to let you walk away from this offer, my friend.
Each year, big businesses pump billions of dollars into CPA advertising and most of that money lines of pockets of the best affiliates. I know you're hungry for a piece of that billion dollar pie and luckily for you, I'm prepared to offer you the recipe.

CPA Marketing Profits is the ultimate cash generating machine. I have taken great care to jam pack every juicy bit of insider's information into this easy to follow system. I've incorporated all of my own extensive marketing experience into this breakthrough system and combined it with the secrets that only the top 1% marketers know. (...and those marketing gurus are NOT happy about their secrets being leaked!) The CPA Marketing Profits system is divided into four components, each designed with YOUR success in mind.

Don't Be One Of The Struggling Marketers Who Will Still Be In Exactly The Same Position A Year From Today As they Are Right Now...
If You Haven't Made Money In A Whole Year Yet - Then Watch Out! Because That Could EASILY Be YOU! When you learn cpa marketing secrets

Did You Know?
People Who Make Decisions & Set Goals To Achieve Success ACTUALLY REACH SUCCESS!

Now that you can clearly see that cost-per-action marketing is the best way to make much more money than you could as a regular affiliate, what's stopping you?

NOTHING!

Now there's just one step left to take to ensure you find out what you need to know about this exciting form of income generation.

Remember, this information isn't widely known online, and many pass it by without even understanding the huge potential there is to make a huge amount of higher commisions from CPA advertising. That's their loss!

Your dreams will not come true until you take your first step towards them. If you are truly committed to making this work, then I've got an offer that you truly cannot resist...

PICK YOUR PHONE AND CALL ME RIGHT NOW BEFORE ITS GONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by equipux(m): 7:26pm On May 03, 2017
CALL 07039187200
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by equipux(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2017
Why CPA Marketers Get Paid Without Selling Anything ?

Yes, this question can come to your mind that how do the CPA marketers make money online without selling anything? If the customers don’t buy anything, why do advertisers pay the CPA marketers? It’s because by generating leads, the CPA marketers drive new customers to the advertisers’ website. New customers are the driving force behind any business. The advertisers pay the marketers for the leads in the hope that these new customers will purchase something from them in the future. The CPA marketers connect potential buyers with various businesses.
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by Lipso: 7:18pm On May 13, 2017
@ op;can you give me more info and what's required for me to begin without further delay.Please,reach me with this: eookolakpa at gmail dot com.Thank you.
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by equipux(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2017
So, if you want to make the most money with CPA, first you must join low risk and trustworthy CPA networks.
I recommend
www.maxbounty.com
www.peerfly.com
www.copeac.com
www.neverblue.com

There is also another important point that you need to know.

That is, most of the time, you will get the best result if you promote CPA offers from diverse set of CPA networks.

So, I highly recommend that you diversify your CPA offers among 5 to 6 CPA networks.

Step #3: Select Profitable CPA offer

Once you join trustworthy CPA network, your need to select profitable CPA offer.
The point here is to select an offer that fits to the traffic source.

For instance, if you are using PPC, you need to select CPA offer which is similar to your target keywords.

And, the beauty is that selection of profitable CPA offer is easy.

Select an offer which is easy to convert.
Step #4: Test

Once you select profitable CPA offer, you should create a small test campaign.
In other words, every time you test, make sure that you start with a small budget.

Test, track and optimize until you come up with a winning formula.

Let me show you secrets of smart marketers …

Smart Marketers Test Everything Until They Find a Campaign That Make Them 1 Dollar

The logic is …

If you consistently make $1, the trick would be all about scaling. So, always focus on how to make your first dollar.

This applies to scalable traffic sources that I mentioned earlier.

Step #5: Scale

After you test your campaign and find a wining campaign, you need to massively scale.
Scaling is done to fully exploit your wining campaign and boost your earning with little effort.

So, I highly recommend that you massively scale your campaign in every way possible.
Scaling technique differs from channel to channel. For instance, In PPC advertising platforms scaling is done in a variety of ways. One simple technique is to increase the volume of your keywords.

Step #6: Continuously Track and Refine

Once you scale your campaign, you will start to make significant amount of money. You will start to see the power of scaling.

But, you have to be smart – you have to know exactly which parts of your campaign bring profit.

You need to know EXACTLY what is converting, if you don’t and you’re like 99% of other internet marketers who fail to exploit the power of testing, tracking and optimization.

In other words, you need to track down the losers and winners.

Once you track, delete the losers and focus on the winners.

Step #7:Expand Your Reach into Other Paid Traffic Sources and Massively Scale --- This is how you Boost Your Profit Wildly

If you follow the steps shown above I am sure you will be able to build highly successful campaign.

The beauty of Paid traffic sources is after you build a successful campaign using a one traffic source like Adwords, you can expand your campaign into other traffic sources.

For, instance, if you successfully implement Yahoo Search Marketing campaign, then you can expand your campaign into Bing Search Advertising and other big media buys.

Another instance is …

If you have successful dating campaign in facebook ad, you can easily expand it to POF advertising platforms.

Actually, the possibilities of expanding your reach and making massive traffic and money is huge. So, I highly recommend that you take what so ever is possible to expand your traffic reach.

The only thing that you need to do whenever you expand is to customize your existing campaign with the new traffic source and to make a new test.

My Final Advice
1. If you want to use any paid traffic source, there are certain important points that you need to be aware:

2. Unless you fully understand and master any paid traffic source , don’t use it

3. Every time you use any paid advertisement, start with a small budget – test, track and optimize until you come up with a winning formula. Then, massively scale based on your winning formula.

4. If you really want to succeed with paid traffic sources, you have to be ready to lose money for testing. This is in inevitable in paid traffic.

5. If you are completely new to the game, make sure that you focus only on a single source of traffic at a time. Stick with one traffic source until you completely master the traffic source.

6. Focusing on only one channel is dangerous.

The ABC of investment “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket”.

The same applies to traffic generation. Diversify your traffic among multiple traffic sources.

For instance, if you depend only on Google Adwords , then your income would totally depends on Google algorithm.

This guide focuses only on paid traffic sources . If you are not comfortable with paid traffic sources , Call me right or Whatsapp me to Get My Free Traffic Strategy that does magic with CPA marketing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by equipux(m): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
How Gurus Make CPA Offers To convert

There are a lot of internet marketers who are promoting CPA offers and earning handsome amount of money from it. But not everyone has got success in this business. There are always some winners and some losers. I know you don’t want to be loser. So, if you are following CPA marketing and have run campaigns but unable to make it profitable then I think first you should scale yourself and then the offer. Today we will not discuss “how to become successful CPA affiliate marketer”. But we will discuss what are the ways top affiliate marketers do follow to make their campaigns profitable.

Marketers have to keep eye on every aspect of promotion and conversion rates. That’s why successful marketers do testing and testing. And then scale up the winning campaign. Marketers have courage to put some money to try something new. Because everyone do know the practice and there are lot of online free content & courses about how to promote a CPA offer. So, anyone can learn about CPA marketing. But how to convert this knowledge into money is the big question!

There are so many marketers on the internet but who are making lot of money, Guess!

1. Marketing guru who have read lot of books and have enough knowledge about CPA marketing?

2. Marketers who spend more money and then sit back and see?

3. Marketers who afraid to lose money and imitate other’s ideas?

Who?

No, you can’t become successful if you think that anyone option is correct.

The question is again still there, who? And its answer is very simple. Marketers who spend money on testing with their own designed way and strategies. Because copied ideas will no longer work for long term.

You have to know the basics and design your own way with your own strategy. Marketers who established a successful sales funnel are converting their traffic into big big cash.

So, if you are trying too many campaigns and have wasted lot money just to know that which campaign converts the best. You do it in a wrong way.

Please be noted, every campaign converts.
So, all you need to do is how can you make it possible to convert for you. Design your strategy and test the campaign from different methods.

Select the niche:
First of all you have to find a niche in which you have interest and you think that you can promote it. And then stick on it. Don’t try too many niches like health, dating, scholarship at the same time. Some marketers only earning big cash from health, they promote only health related CPA offers to their list and getting paid.

Nigerian
People are already making money with this training and they are quite so that you don't know its working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by greenalwaz: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bros abeg continue!!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by equipux(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2017
greenalwaz:
Bros abeg continue!!

I stopped because guys are learning yet they behave as if they don't want it. No comment so that the newbies wouldn't know it works tomorrow they will all come here and copy exactly this thread and sell to their fellow Nigerian

I know what am talking because some have called me secretly
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by falad4u200: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
@op continue the class plz
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by equipux(m): 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ok....you guys should just keep eye on the thread as more tutorials will be released soon.
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by equipux(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Youtube Traffic Method.

Youtube is most likely the MOST popular website online, if it isn’t – it is one of the most popular and gets millions of daily visits, you can get some of these visitors as well to become a lead.
If you use a PC you can use Windows Movie Maker to create a simple slide show with some images and text about your offer and then tell people to visit your site.
If you use a MAC, I believe they have a software called iMovie - you can make your “video” with it. I believe both, PCs and MACs come with these programs already installed on them.
So, you make a 30 seconds – 2 minute long videos about the offer. Then you need to create a compelling title for the video. Usually titles like:
“How to Get Samples of Gacinia for FREE” will do just fine. Make sure to use your main keyword phrase in the title, description and tags of the video. You can use Google keyword planner to generate tons of quality keyword
At the end of the video you MUST tell people to go to your site in order to get the free sample, free business cards or whatever else you are promoting. You can also use a microphone and speak while the images are displayed, or Use a Text to Speech tool Here is an example video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjts91phW1Q

I do not personally like it because the guy sounds boring and personally I would never jump on his free offer – but you get the point.
You can also have a live link right next to your Youtube video. I honestly cannot believe how many people do not use this! You see, many viewers will be too lazy to type the link you provide in the video so what we need to do is provide a link they could click on.

You can do this by typing the link into the description field when you are uploading the video. Make sure to type the full link using the http:// format. If you do not put the http:// in front of your link, it will not be clickable. Also, the link should be the FIRST thing in the description – only then write the rest of the text... Look at the example video I provided above, at least this guy did this the right way
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by eddy4naija: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Guy abeg continue i dey 4 ur class

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by equipux(m): 5:09am On Jun 19, 2017
Follow up

I discover that making video with Animoto is very simple. But know that your video will have watermark

If you don't mind you can check it out www.animoto.com
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by Okaakoko(m): 6:59am On Jun 19, 2017
Following

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by equipux(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Now let's scale it up.
Drop any question on CPA marketing and have it answered
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by TheABOMINATION: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Op how viable is it for someone to start a niche blog to promote cpa offers using free traffic sources?
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by WinningDiva: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
I have this reddit software i bought but just don't know how to use it to promote Cpa offers
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by solomonjesus: 4:35am On Jun 20, 2017
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by equipux(m): 6:17am On Jun 20, 2017
TheABOMINATION:
Op how viable is it for someone to start a niche blog to promote cpa offers using free traffic sources?

There is nothing like free traffic. Its either you spend some fund and see result fast or you invest some time and also see result. But if you want to mean business go look for some money to invest. You will be glad you did.

Niche blog is alway good but you must learn how and again invest money or time to see result.

I hope this help
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by equipux(m): 6:19am On Jun 20, 2017
WinningDiva:
I have this reddit software i bought but just don't know how to use it to promote Cpa offers

I doubt what that software can do for you on cpa. Call me if you want
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by solomonjesus: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
thanks for the eye opener
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by CircleOfWilis: 3:50am On Jun 21, 2017
Following
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by equipux(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2017
Truely I can go on giving powerful tips for CPA here but know that there things which you must go and learn yourself to succeed in CPA Marketing. Unfortunately I have searched google many times I find it difficult to see what works. What people are giving out online are what used to work not what's working.

If you ant to make money on CPA abeg go look for a quality training and invest a little when the money start rolling in you will no longer remember those investment.

You can call me if you will love my detailed training on CPA Marketing
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by couragekebs(m): 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
hello Sir. please I'm new to CPA... I signed up on adwork media. please like I said, I'm new to CPA. I don't know the offers to promote as well as I'm not understanding my dashboard.. please drop ur contact (WhatsApp).. I really need help
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by equipux(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
couragekebs:
hello Sir. please I'm new to CPA... I signed up on adwork media. please like I said, I'm new to CPA. I don't know the offers to promote as well as I'm not understanding my dashboard.. please drop ur contact (WhatsApp).. I really need help

See my two nos below this reply
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by equipux(m): 6:08am On Jun 25, 2017
Use offervault dot com to get a product to promote. Just type in the name of your network and search
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by equipux(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hey Guys ! Its been a long time since I posted something valuable on this thread due to time management issues and a busy schedule..

I took a short break from writing something, so today I thought I would write a quick update about one of the most commonly asked questions about making CPA campaigns profitable.  It’s always a difficult question to answer without knowing anything about the campaign or its details, But i will try to point out a few things which would always help you out to tweak your campaigns. As not every campaign is profitable at the start and you don’t make money.

How it feels when your campaigns fail.

Know when to direct link or use landing page 

One of the biggest problems is affiliates are creating landing pages and the majority of people who face failures  can’t be bothered to create landing pages. I am not saying that direct linking doesn’t work at all....Abeg bros no be wetin I talk. it does but in some cases , Specially when we talk about pay per sale offers, or trial offers it’s almost impossible to convert them with direct linking .. Unless you are promoting a well known brand or an offer which has a persuasive pre-sell page. The biggest advantage you get with the landing pages is that you can create multiple angles.

For example lets say I am promoting an email submit about Iphone 7…

Such offers have been running for years now, Now if i am direct linking the prospect will get this message

” Get a chance to win a free Iphone 7 by signing up to offer ”

If i use the same offer with a landing page, I can easily use Christmas as my angle and deliver a message which says something like this

” Double your Christmas celebrations by getting a chance to win free Iphone 7 ”
Bros abeg if na you which one go go for?

The Christmas own I guess

Now by using the landing page I wrapped same old campaign into a Christmas Special Offer. Which is not something people are used to everyday, I simply made it more believable by using Christmas as a reason my prospects should believe/follow me…

If you don’t want to work on landing pages at least ask your affiliate manager or advertiser to provide you with the new or different offer links. On any reasonable offer,   advertisers would be happy to help you out and get you different offer landing pages. If you have good volume the advertisers won’t hesitate to get some new offer landing pages created for you as well.

Figure out the problem

So you got a campaign up and running but after a few conversions and spending 3x or 4x amount of payout you stopped the campaign because its not making you any profits. While quitting or blaming traffic source/ CPA network is easy The real job, the difficult task is to read your data and find out the mistakes you made, Maybe you are not getting enough CTR, or your landing page is bad and the offer isn’t receiving enough clicks, or your offer is receiving traffic but its not converting. Maybe some of the   bad keywords are eating up your whole campaign budget and the ones which convert do not have enough budget allocated to them or they simply need increase in their bids. This is the best time to sit back and find out where you are making mistakes and study the data you have been collecting on your tracker and consult your traffic network and your CPA Network affiliate managers. One piece of advise I always give to people under my CPA Marketing coaching program  is to never hesitate in asking questions, As this is what helps you most and this is why your CPA networks and your Traffic Networks have hired their account managers; to help you out! So feel free to seek advise from your account managers if you are unable to figure out the problems in your campaign. Its always a best idea to test your offer yourself to make sure its conversion pixels fire before starting advertising campaigns.

Collect Data !

So you hear from someone that they are making good money on a specific traffic source and you just jump into that traffic source and find it hard to make your campaigns profitable? Here is the reality, Every traffic source is hard to convert, the only difference between you and the person who is printing money from the same traffic source is that the successful person you are trying to copy has data on that traffic network. Lets talk about a few traffic networks here; many people would complain about their their rubbish traffic quality but what they forget is that successful people have collected enough data with them that they are able to filter out bad traffic sources, Same is the case with Pop Ads, Zero Park, Cash ads , 7 Search, many other similar networks and Native Adnetworks.

By data I don’t only mean your converting keywords but also the traffic source ids and in native ads placements and widget ids. Once you have a adequate collection of the sources in your data, you can easily filter out the bad traffic sources in your networks and spend your budget on the sources which provide you converting traffic. It’s never hard to mail your Adnetwork and ask them for their tracking features ( what you can track ) and their tracking tokens.

These were a few tips i wanted to share with you guys today , Do let me know if you have any questions by making comments below.
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by equipux(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
Secrets of Successful Facebook Marketing for New Affiliates

Facebook is a well known traffic source for all CPA affiliates. I used facebook to drive traffic to my offers when I was nt able to afford paid traffic  and it is a great source to make money if done right, here are a few tips for those of you struggling with facebook traffic.

1. Create a Facebook Page

You don’t need to create a website in order to promote your cpa offers, but you need a sort of landing page to do the job. Facebook Pages are a great tool for promoting affiliate offers, and it can be an effective landing page as well. So, the first step is to create a Facebook Page for your affiliate offers. But don’t create a page about your offer. Create a page about relevant topic. For instance, if you’re promoting a dating offer , you can create a Facebook Page about dating tips and so on. Don’t forget to pretty up your Facebook page to make it more interesting and unique.

2. Go to relevant Facebook groups

Once your page is ready, you can go to relevant Facebook groups and ask people there to like your page. Of course, you need to do it in proper way. Don’t write spam comments on those groups. You just need to participate in the discussion and then promote your Facebook page later. The more involved you are with those groups, the more effective your promotion will be. Be active in participating in relevant Facebook groups. You’ll find lots of people start following you later. I would say again dont spam instead provide useful information and people will start following you .

3. Build strong fan base

Your job is to get as much likes as possible. You want people to come to your Facebook page reading your tips. That’s why you need to get as much likes as possible for your page. Do what is necessary to get more fans for your page. You can even run Facebook ads and promote your page. You can also use other PPC platforms just to promote your page. The good thing about promoting a fan page is that you only need small investment to do the job. Go for the lowest cost per click and people will still like your page, provided that your page has quality.

4. Choose the right offer

Promoting the wrong offer can get you into trouble. That’s why you need to choose the right offer  for your promotion. You might not get a good response from your audience if you promote an unrelated offer. But, you might get good response from your audience if you promote related offer. Remember that people are using Facebook to strengthen their social circle and possibly get a date. So, promoting a good dating product might interest them.

5. Provide free content update

Don’t forget to update your page regularly. You don’t want to leave it barren and dead. You want your page to be full of life by updating tips and information every day. This is what makes your page more interesting to follow. People like reading good free information on their Facebook timeline, so keep giving them useful tips and information. However, don’t spam and avoid blatant advertisement. You want to refer your affiliate product in a friendly way.

Those are a few secrets of successful Facebook marketing for new affiliates. By using the tips above, you’ll be able to unleash the power of social traffic and turn it into real profit.

If you are looking for best CPA course do check me out on my mobile phone in my signature
Re: How To Make Ton Of Money With Cpa Marketing:hard Secret Revealed by equipux(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Call for any private question
09023747475 07039187200

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Profit In Recharge Card Sales / Which Way Is The Simplest Way To Make Money Online? / Ban On Use Of CBN's Dollars By Oil Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.