Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State (1179 Views)

JUSTICE ONNOGHEN: Sahara Reporter Lied Against Ijaw Youth Council / The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) / Every Edo Must Fight Against Ijaw's Plan(land Grabbing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State by GEJisBOKO: 7:59pm On May 03, 2017
So Ossy Ibori Agbala the head of the ijaw militant group that has been kidnapping and killing people in Lagos, Ogun and Ondo was himself killed by the army earlier this week.

The military operation to flush out his gang remnant has been ongoing. Right now, as I write, military forces are conducting a massive mop up operation in Arogbo, Ajapa, Mile II Zion, Egede-Igbene etc all in Ese-Odo LG of Ondo State. More military hardware and troops are still being deployed to the area.

More details as event emerge. Watch this space

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State by Musiwa419: 8:07pm On May 03, 2017
Oya Na !
Re: SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State by OsuIbo: 8:12pm On May 03, 2017
GEJisBOKO:
So Ossy Ibori Agbala the head of the ijaw militant group that has been kidnapping and killing people in Lagos, Ogun and Ondo was hiself killed by the army early this week.

The military operation to flush out his gang remnant has been ongoing. Right now, as I write, military forces are conducting a massive mop up operation in Arogbo, Ajapa, Mile II Zion. Egede-Igbene etc all in Ese-Odo LG of Ondo State. More military hardware and troops are still being deployed to the area.

More details as event emerge. Watch this space
Bro, Please how can I get across to you?
Re: SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State by lekjons(m): 8:16pm On May 03, 2017
Hmm. Good!
Re: SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State by GEJisBOKO: 8:19pm On May 03, 2017
OsuIbo:
Bro, Please how can I get across to you?
PM me if you can.
Re: SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State by GEJisBOKO: 8:33pm On May 03, 2017
Timi Ebikabowei, I know you are a Nairalander and you are reading this. Your threat against my life is similar to that of a toothless bull dog. You and your ijaw militant brothers and sisters will be crushed totally. And oh yeah, I want you and your ijaw ethnic stock to leave Ondo and ever other part of Yorubaland
Re: SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State by anibi9674: 8:34pm On May 03, 2017
it is only a tree u will tell u want to kill that will remain where he is.
Re: SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State by GEJisBOKO: 8:42pm On May 03, 2017
anibi9674:
it is only a tree u will tell u want to kill that will remain where he is.
The ijaw militant in Ondo are like your proverbial tree. It is either they remain in their creek hide out while the military take the assault to them or they come out and die.
Re: SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State by Jaabioro(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2017
All those areas, Arogbo, Ajakpa Akotogbo Agbaje , and many villages inside the creek where you used speed both that move at rate of 30-40 nautical miles per hour were militarized already.. they needed to go deeper..

2 Likes

Re: SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State by GEJisBOKO: 8:47pm On May 03, 2017
Jaabioro:
All those areas, Arogbo, Ajakpa Akotogbo Agbaje , and many villages inside the creek where you used speed both that move at rate of 30-40 nautical miles per hour were militarized already.. they needed to go deeper..
I agree with you. It seems you know area very well. Do you know the person called Bibipore Ajube?
Re: SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State by Jaabioro(m): 8:52pm On May 03, 2017
GEJisBOKO:
I agree with you. It seems you know area very well. Do you know the person called Bibipore Ajube?
I met around 2007 - 2009 at Arogbo ..you then black were reign.. I lost sum coins.. I no fit forget
Re: SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State by Jaabioro(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2017
GEJisBOKO:
I met around 2007 - 2009 at Arogbo ..you know then black were reign.. I lost sum coins.. I no fit forget ..dem Always, innocent ijaw with Yeye names

1 Like

Re: SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State by walemoney007(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2017
GEJisBOKO:
The ijaw militant in Ondo are like your proverbial tree. It is either they remain in their creek hide out while the military take the assault to them or they come out and die.
its not the fault of the ijaws that there land were merge with yoruba lands.let ese odo local government be merge with delta state,or if possible bayelsa state cause the people there are ijaws

1 Like

Re: SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State by mexxmoney: 9:47pm On May 03, 2017
Where is General shoot at sight? All this ossy ibori and co are small fishes.
Re: SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State by GEJisBOKO: 7:52am On May 04, 2017
walemoney007:
its not the fault of the ijaws that there land were merge with yoruba lands.let ese odo local government be merge with delta state,or if possible bayelsa state cause the people there are ijaws
Who stopped them? Who wants to be in the same region with assasins, kidnappers, and pirates? They can go join their kins in Bayelsa.

2 Likes

Re: SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State by OsuIbo: 12:11pm On May 04, 2017
The criminals are crying already
Re: SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State by GEJisBOKO: 7:14am On May 06, 2017
The Ajakpa-Bolowo waterways that has been under blockade by Ossy and his ijaw pirates since the beggining of this year has been successfully cleared by the miitary.
The general area still remains heavily militarised.
Re: SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State by Musiwa419: 7:31am On May 06, 2017
Waste all the ijaw criminals !!
Re: SITREP: Ongoing Military Crackdown Against Ijaw Militants In Ondo State by walemoney007(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2017
GEJisBOKO:
The Ajakpa-Bolowo waterways that has been under blockade by Ossy and his ijaw pirates since the beggining of this year has been successfully cleared by the miitary.
The general area still remains heavily militarised.
good news

(1) (Reply)

Govt. Shutdown Looms As Senate Fails To Pass 2017 Budget. / Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Construct Lagos Airport Road / Ffk Mocks PMB. "They Chased Him Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.