Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him (69486 Views)

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested / Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by ChangeIsCostant: 8:40pm On May 03, 2017
This is quite unfortunate...Fresh report has emerged about the little girl, Khadijah Bashir, who was raped when she was 6 months old by the husband of her mother's friend in Kano state. According to a report by Aishat Alubankudi who visited the baby in the hospital, a native doctor advised the husband to sleep with a six month old girl for them to have kids as his wife allegedly held the baby's legs for husband while he was raping the little child .

The suspected culprit reportedly hired 10 lawyers to defend him in court. The traumatized baby who is now 8 months old -is being treated at a hospital in Kano after undergoing surgery as her parents are unable to hire any legal representative due to lack of funds.

Below is what Aisha shared on her page;

What a wicked world? Babalawo advised the husband to sleep with a six month old girl for them to have kids. It was the evil wife that held the baby's legs for husband while husband was raping the poor girl. I want to curse them but im too bitter. May God strike down any lawyer that represents those bastard. Also the Babalawo must be arrested. Thanks to Prince Kabir Bayero who has cleared hospital bills and supplied baby's milk etc because the parents are poor. He has promised to support them financially.

Kano Governor pls take on this case!!!

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/native-doctor-told-man-to-have-sex-with.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3771676/6-month-old-baby-raped-mothers-friend

1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by ChangeIsCostant: 8:41pm On May 03, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by josephine123: 8:42pm On May 03, 2017
lol... oma se ooo
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Buharimustgo: 8:47pm On May 03, 2017
Then what is Kano govt waiting for?The so called human rights group,what are they waiting for?

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by nkwuocha: 8:49pm On May 03, 2017
angry angry
Rape a child to have kids
Seems God deliberately refused the couple kids, knowing how devilish and wicked they are.

I don't expect the Kano state government to do anything. Remember he has tse tse flies entangled in his intestines. So he can pretend to show concern. Again, their religion accepts the rape of minors. To them, kini big deal?!?

Modified

To those imbeciles quoting me, pray tell, what's the difference between this innocent child and a 10 years old forced into marriage with an old man?

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 03, 2017
wait:::: holding her legs for her husband to rape? A baby? Are you kidding me?.

Religions, their beliefs and Zombies religionist ehn?
The couple with the Babalawo should be taken crematoria. Make dem use dem take do powder. con dey hire lawyers.
Mtchew

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by hisgrace090: 8:52pm On May 03, 2017
Man inhumanity against man.
Love don die for Nigeria.
Sacrificing a child for you to get a child. Why not run from the so called native doctor?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by MasterChen: 8:53pm On May 03, 2017
Babalawo in Kano?

I'm so confused.

22 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2017
the bastard get mind hire 10 lawyers well anything is possible in Nigeria cos even somebody without certificate hired 30 SANS to defend him.

40 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by FlyoruB: 9:00pm On May 03, 2017
MasterChen:
Babalawo in Kano?

I'm so confused.

It's probably just the narrator's preferred word for a shaman or herbalist. Similar to how non-yorubas have adopted agbero in describing touts in their locale.

But mehn, this crime is despicable. Poor kid. The parents and herbalist mustn't be allowed to go scott free.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by temitemi1(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2017
very sad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by MasterChen: 9:02pm On May 03, 2017
FlyoruB:

It's probably just the narrator's preferred word for a shaman or herbalist. Similar to how non-yorubas have adopted agbero in describing touts in their locale.

But mean, this crime is despicable. Poor kid.

Ookay. Dem suppose get their name for herbalist nah so folks won't start thinking there are Yoruba babalawos in Kano.

When no be dem "developer" grin

6 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Flexherbal(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2017
This is evil.

3 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by avaa(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2017
This is one of such occasions when you wish there actually is a god, who really gives a fyck.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by DavidTheGeek: 9:28pm On May 03, 2017
The world is finished

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by yomi007k(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2017
angry

My question is where were the parents of the kid wen ds was going on?

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by enemyofprogress: 9:28pm On May 03, 2017
This is man in womanity to man
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by sirvvy: 9:29pm On May 03, 2017
This one weak me cry

EVIL EVERYWHERE!

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Takeit2017(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2017
North korea President must here this

3 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by damanjohn: 9:29pm On May 03, 2017
What a wicked world

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by drololaaof: 9:30pm On May 03, 2017
The herbalist are devilish and the cause of every evil deeds human sacrifice ,using dead body parts. They should be dealt with

10 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by laurel03(m): 9:30pm On May 03, 2017
hausa are the major problem of ds country... Lord Lugard na only God fit forgive you why you do the amalgamation..

10 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by MizOmalicha(f): 9:30pm On May 03, 2017
Is d man and his devil of a wife still ALIVE?!!!! If yes WHY?
I have a 7months old baby n I can only imagine d pain dat baby is going through n even God knows I'll kill anybody I mean ANYBODY who would try 2hurt my baby!
Lord please keep protecting our babies even in our absence

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by tintingz(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2017
Gullible and sheeple.

They should all be locked forever in maximum prison.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by beautiful232(f): 9:31pm On May 03, 2017
some news are unbelievable

4 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by KKKWHITE(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2017
shocked
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by oshe11: 9:32pm On May 03, 2017
chaiiiii
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by slurryeye2: 9:32pm On May 03, 2017
nkwuocha:
angry angry
Rape a child to have kids
Seems God deliberately refused the couple kids, knowing how devilish and wicked they are.

I don't expect the Kano state government to do anything. Remember he has tse tse fly entangled in his intestines. So he can pretend to show concern. Again, their religion accepts the rape of minors.

Your comment was making sense o until the last sentence. Shows you are a religious bigot like most people on Nairaland

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian / Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught / 23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.