Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? (2168 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe(state) Has D Strongest Females Physically And Emotionally? / Which Nigerian Tribe Is The Most Sex Appealing? / Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by ojun50(m): 12:13am On May 04, 2017
Yorubas has the worst soup

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by JBoss25(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
LecciGucci:
Na ibo abeg... followed by calabar
My ibo girlfrend wan kee me with different kinds of soup .
Wen i tot i have seen it all she will cook another one tongue ibos have varieties of soup up to 10 of them i kno.

Im from rivers and i still maintain that ibo women ar d best.. e better make i remain single than not marry my ibo gf.. bcoz this girl wan kee me with swt love.
I love u ifeoma tongue
bad guy
Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by tomju(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
Akwa ibom state, Cross River and Igbo states generally have the best soups. Edikan ikong( Fresh pumpkin leaves and water leaf) Egusi, Afang with fried fish, assorted meats and stockfish, Atama, Otongwith dried fish (ogbono), white soup with Mkpi. (Native he goat), Editan soup, Groundnut soup with smokedfish, Okro soup with assorted meat, fresh fish soup with loads of pepper, Fisherman soup, all these soup with pounded yam. Try it and thank me later.
Re: What Nigerian Tribe Has The Best Soup? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
Softorgasm:
I'm from delta state but i give it to the yorubas, they are the best in Africa...

Lolll. Take a ride to the south south region. I aren't from there but from my various regional tour they have the best soup. Akwa ibom and calabar will take my stake but they are all excellent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? / 3 New S3x Positions To Make Her Cum In Minutes (video) / Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.