Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,740 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down (3426 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by Bigpicture(f): 11:21pm On May 03, 2017
A Facebook user, Chiluba Chukwuba has expressed her disappointment over Banky W’s proposal to ‘Falling’ actress, Adesua Etomi.

The love birds stunned everyone earlier today when they revealed that they have been in a relationship for a while now and that in fact, Banky W actually proposed two months ago.

As gathered by BlackBox Nigeria, the obviously shocked Chiluba took to her account to reveal that she was in a relationship with the EME boss whose proposal she turned down in January. Banky W proposed to Adesua a month later.

“You proposed to Adetomi
I wonder why? Whereas you proposed to me January, I told you to wait for me to graduate from law school, you said ok,” the heartbroken lad claims.

The newly engaged Banky W and Adesua Etomi who stunned many on Kemi Adetiba’s ‘Wedding Party’ are yet to react to the claim.

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by mogboyelade(f): 11:24pm On May 03, 2017
Tell me something.........if that should be the case, Banky is not yours and let him go in peace. What am I even saying? He is a goner.
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by subtlemee(f): 11:27pm On May 03, 2017
This is just the beginning,aggrieved chics will reach 50 with fake and genuine stories..

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by Crownadex(m): 11:27pm On May 03, 2017
Eeyah !!! e pain ann

next time u won't leave your dinner for someone to eat again

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by dollyjoy(f): 11:29pm On May 03, 2017
Why do some girls behave and act as if the world revolve around their bumbum? He should wait for you to graduate first before accepting his proposal, what happened to accepting the proposal then getting married after graduation?

marry your certificate grin grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by ise82(m): 11:56pm On May 03, 2017
Useless girl.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by Arsenalholic1: 12:01am On May 04, 2017
Chai! This life. Success attracts women like flies to sh*t.

I don't believe this lass though. Too many attention seeking monkeys now pervade the cyberspace.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:24am On May 04, 2017
dollyjoy:
Why do some girls behave and act as if the world revolve around their bumbum? He should wait for you to graduate first before accepting his proposal, what happened to accepting the proposal then getting married after graduation?

marry your certificate grin grin
Be nice to her, "at least" grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by PenisCaP: 2:53am On May 04, 2017
bloggers shaa the was only joking na undecided

Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by hernandson(m): 3:07am On May 04, 2017
the. don start scandal,the dude haven't even married her oo,see life. bad belle since 20AD

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by kokoA(m): 4:13am On May 04, 2017
God save us from karashikas..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by dingbang(m): 5:09am On May 04, 2017
She is a very stupid girl

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:17am On May 04, 2017
hmmm I hear u
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by Biggty(m): 7:08am On May 04, 2017
Who is this one again for God sake, so he should wait for you for how many years? Move on Madam Banky W is off the market.
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by Maryclaire1(f): 7:18am On May 04, 2017
Keep waiting sis he's coming back to sweep u off your feet
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by jericco1(m): 7:46am On May 04, 2017
Lol see this girl o
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by asknigeria1(f): 8:18am On May 04, 2017
i think shes lying

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 8:29am On May 04, 2017
Them don start. More slay Queens coming
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by liftedhigh: 8:33am On May 04, 2017
Ok
Be seeking ur own attention
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:33am On May 04, 2017
She was only joking ooo, follow her on FB and you will know that she is one very funny clown.
Chiluba shey we warned you... LOL

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by dangotesmummy: 8:35am On May 04, 2017
This one just wants to disgrace herself. You will not go and sit down in one place and eat your meatpie of shame in peace
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by crazyABO(m): 8:37am On May 04, 2017
Till u graduate from law sch ba? Ehn sowie u now free to study medicine now if u want to oniranu angry when he asked u out that January we no hear anythingooo.wehdone ma barrister lawyer grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by Tazdroid(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2017
Cheap publicity and attention seeker

Why is she ranting on social media when she can sue for breach of promise to marry? No be lawyer she be?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by Lionessza(f): 10:16am On May 04, 2017
Bigpicture:

A Facebook user, Chiluba Chukwuba has expressed her disappointment over Banky W’s proposal to ‘Falling’ actress, Adesua Etomi.

The love birds stunned everyone earlier today when they revealed that they have been in a relationship for a while now and that in fact, Banky W actually proposed two months ago.

As gathered by BlackBox Nigeria, the obviously shocked Chiluba took to her account to reveal that she was in a relationship with the EME boss whose proposal she turned down in January. Banky W proposed to Adesua a month later.

“You proposed to Adetomi
I wonder why? Whereas you proposed to me January, I told you to wait for me to graduate from law school, you said ok,” the heartbroken lad claims.

The newly engaged Banky W and Adesua Etomi who stunned many on Kemi Adetiba’s ‘Wedding Party’ are yet to react to the claim.

Cc; Lalasticlala

If she's genuine, then she's pathetic, he has moved on she should do the same
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by LesbianBoy(m): 10:53am On May 04, 2017
I have nothing sensible to say
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by Zizicardo(f): 11:25am On May 04, 2017
she has gained her 5 mins fame
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by shyling(f): 11:44am On May 04, 2017
Wow hope another Tonto or mercy aigbe ain't loading..
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 04, 2017
Story story
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by chicagoPD(m): 3:06pm On May 04, 2017
What has law school got to do with you saying yes
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by fernandoc(m): 3:13pm On May 04, 2017
My dear that your proposal was for Banku. It wasn't real. A man can say anything to a beautiful lady to get Banku. Go and sit down.
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by siie: 3:22pm On May 04, 2017
Story!.. But if this is true den i assure u guys dat she'll cry herself to sleep everyday.

Re: Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down by Amberon: 4:51pm On May 04, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Flavour's Babymama And Rumored Wife Sandra Okagbue Deletes Her Instagram / I Can't Afford Original Gucci And Versace Says Nigerian Billionaire - See Photo / Fans Think Don Jazzy Should Get Married To Tacha After Joint Tik Tok Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.