Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Fellow Wizard And Witches - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fellow Wizard And Witches (736 Views)

Evolution Of Nigerian Witches / Village Witches At Work, Lolz!!!!!! / When Your Village Witches Are Following You To The City By Force(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Wizard And Witches by tobidipity(m): 12:04am On May 04, 2017
I hope you are all ready to attend your meeting at your various locations?. Well I'm on my way to my meeting point somewhere around banana island. World people will say I'm not serious.
Re: Fellow Wizard And Witches by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 04, 2017
tobidipity:
I hope you are all ready to attend your meeting at your various locations?. Well I'm on my way to my meeting point somewhere around banana island. World people will say I'm not serious.
Today's meeting didn't as scheduled because the coven was burning

(1) (Reply)

The House Of Laughter Jokes / Beer Heights..... / Replace "Facebook" With "Naijamessenger"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.