Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

How Do I Get To Lekki Phase 1 From Ojodu Berger? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get To Lekki Phase 1 From Ojodu Berger? (17629 Views)

Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) / Nigerians React To Lekki Toll Gate Fee Increment On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Lekki Phase 1 From Ojodu Berger? by sizzlingcold(m): 12:51am On May 04, 2017
How do I get to Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1 from Ojodu Berger?
Re: How Do I Get To Lekki Phase 1 From Ojodu Berger? by ekel101: 12:57am On May 04, 2017
sizzlingcold:
How do I get to Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1 from Ojodu Berger?

Get a BRT going from OJodu to CMS , alight at the bus stop after Marina that has this over head bridge , take a bus going to Lekki , it will stop you at the gate of Lekki phase 1. Use the pedestrian bridge to cross to the other side, then proceed directly into the gate .

Another option is board a bus to Ojota alight at 7UP bus stop , you will get obalende CMS once you get to CMS you will get Lekki phase one.

If you leave early you will get CMS from Berger Around 5-6am

Success
Re: How Do I Get To Lekki Phase 1 From Ojodu Berger? by Pointblank09(m): 1:14am On May 04, 2017
Follow either of the following:
[b]A)[/b]Its better you wake up early in the morning. Get to Berger around 5:30 or there about. You will see bus heading straight to Victoria island. Join them (either to Eko Hotel or Odeku). Alight at Marketing after Falomo Bridge and cross to GTB Head Quarters side of the road and join another bus going to Lekki. NB. this is the best way to go.
[b]B)[/b]If you want to leave after about six when VI buses are not available take BRT, drop at CMS, there you will see Lekki. follow it and remember to say thank you to "point blank".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Lekki Phase 1 From Ojodu Berger? by Smart41(m): 1:20am On May 04, 2017
I am going for an interview on friday. How do i navigate to this address from ikeja... please

​​
Address: The GIG Group. Plot 1, Block 28, Remi Olowude Street, Off 2nd Lekki Round​about, After Former Elevation Church, Adjacent Pinnacle Filling Station, Marwa Bus Stop, Lekki, Lagos.

Major Landmarks: Life​ point Church, pinnacle Filling Station. Industrial Training Fund Building (ITF)​
Re: How Do I Get To Lekki Phase 1 From Ojodu Berger? by sizzlingcold(m): 6:36am On May 04, 2017
ekel101:

Get a BRT going from OJodu to CMS , alight at the bus stop after Marina that has this over head bridge , take a bus going to Lekki , it will stop you at the gate of Lekki phase 1. Use the pedestrian bridge to cross to the other side, then proceed directly into the gate .

Another option is board a bus to Ojota alight at 7UP bus stop , you will get obalende CMS once you get to CMS you will get Lekki phase one.

If you leave early you will get CMS from Berger Around 5-6am

Success
thanks
Re: How Do I Get To Lekki Phase 1 From Ojodu Berger? by sizzlingcold(m): 6:39am On May 04, 2017
That busstop has to be CMS right
Re: How Do I Get To Lekki Phase 1 From Ojodu Berger? by Homeyfav: 1:25am On Jan 18, 2019
[_)(
Re: How Do I Get To Lekki Phase 1 From Ojodu Berger? by Ayodejixox: 1:25am On Mar 29, 2022
Please how to get to QMB BUILDERS' MART ROAD, Lekki Phase I 106104, Lekki From Berger Bus Stop
Re: How Do I Get To Lekki Phase 1 From Ojodu Berger? by ndukwejoe(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2023
There is lekki-ajah from berger

(1) (Reply)

Firnas Airways: Britain 1st Sharia Airline With No Alcohol Set To Start In 2019 / Container Truck Tumbles In Apapa Lagos (photos) / Lists Of The 6 Best Lounges And Clubs In The Ibadan City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.