Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? (62149 Views)

I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by kayodediran: 9:10am On May 04, 2017
my brother, please and please be very careful it has happen to me and it ended up in losing one of my children which I can never forget.
Go and meet your sister beg her and get your stuff back from her then move out of the family house because women are powerful they can reach anywhere to get what they want
sbhalom
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by magarchi: 9:10am On May 04, 2017
Your sister went over board, from the fight to breaking down ur room door and ripping clothes apart...then the peak is carting away ur wife's certificates...where was your mum when all of this took place I believe ur mum is not oblivious of ur sister's personality and should have stalked her knowing what she is capable of doing...and she wouldn't let u move temporarily to a guest house, fully aware that her daughter will surely cause trouble...ur mum is culpable.

First things first, move out of your mum's house...u have comforted her enough...if she feels lonely, u and ur wife can agree to have her come over to ur own place to spend a week or two...and mama shd be encouraged to visit her married daughters periodically...it will help her overcome her grief till she is strong enough to stay on her own (meanwhile if ur sisters are nice, one of them shd carry her to her home permanently)

Next you have to report the burglary incident to a police station closest to your house, stating who the possible suspect is...you would be directed on how to go about getting her arrested since she lives in a different town...Your wife's certificates are her future and that of ur son and ur other unborn children(when u train a woman, you train a nation) so do not trivialise the recovery of her certificates...it is paramount that u retrieve those certificates(hope ur psycho sister has not burnt them sef)...use the police and let the police do their work

Lastly, assure your wife of ur unflinching love for her and ur commitment to protect her and retrieve her certificates. Buy her a few clothes if u can afford it as well as ur son.

Best wishes!

2 Likes

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by crackhouse(m): 9:11am On May 04, 2017
Omagago:
I think there's still more space at Yabaleft op
There's no space bro. Yabaleft is filled up.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by oshe11: 9:12am On May 04, 2017
omron:
Good morning to all romancelanders
This story am about to share is a real life story
And I would be very glad for matured comments and advice before things goes out of hand
I happens to be the only male child of my family
I got married in the year 2012 to my wife that we were both from the same state Ondo state
Lost my dad few years ago
I lived in oke mosan in Abeokuta
I relocated to Abeokuta with my wife from Osun state when my Dad goes to a great beyond that was 3 years ago.
I changed my job and decided to stay around my mum in her house built by my Dad for sometime before renting my own house so as to ensure that she is not lonely.
I started living in the house for the past two years now with my wife and my baby son who is 3 years now

I have 3 sisters and all of them are married with kids
But I have this one very wicked, stubborn and hard hearted very crucial sister out of my sisters called Funke.
She happens to be our third born while am the last born.
She always feel so proud, possessive,bossy and always wants to take charge of any Affair in the family
She has been like that since her childbirth
She can talk to anybody anyhow,several times she abused my dad in his lifetime. I thought she would change when she get married but this irritating and rabid character keeps growing in her.
To cut the long story short

About 3 weeks ago she came to Abeokuta from lagos where she lives with her husband to visit our mum

And anytime she comes visiting it's quarrel,fights and arguments all of the time

She quarrel with anyone she sees around and most times she took on my innocent wife

So when my mum told me she is coming to stay for a week in the house I told my mum I will move out to rent a guest house for a week till she go back to Lagos because there is no Time she comes and she doesn't fight .
She has disgraced the family enough in our neighborhood so I don't want such to repeat itself

My mum discarded my opinion and assured me there won't be problem.
As if I know, Third day she arrived she came up with her attitude by shouting on everybody in the house
She picked up a serious quarell with me even in the area and started abusing me in the presence of neibors calling me different names, some elderly men came to settle the quarell.
During the duo... She cursed my wife in Yoruba and my wife in her presence returned the curse that it shall not be so in Jesus name.
My sister hearing that bounced on my wife and hit her in the nose and bite her..... In the process my wife got annoyed and bites her on her ear too blood was everywhere both from my wife nose and my sisterr outer ear.
I was having exams that day so after the fight I left the house with my wife and she was to return to her destination in lagos that same day.

As I was going out I locked my room with padlock and when we came back in the evening I was suprised what I saw.
My sister has broken the door to have access to my room....she carried away my wife certificates from her day one till present,and also my pictures from day one during my NYSC my wedding pics,and other important pictures, she wud have absconded with my certificates too if not that I took it to interview that morning.
The most painful and shocking thing she did after that
She bought a new blade and cut almost my wife clothes in the wardrobe and even my son clothes she pieces everything and destroyed my son toys

She even threatened my wife that she will go to to any length that she will separate us.
She has been running around on what she said
But I believe in Almighty God that I serve no evil shall befall me.

I reported her to some family members and up till now she is denying that she did not carry certificates and my photo album neither did she cut my wife clothes..

My wife have decided to take the case to police but the families are begging her to be patient but my sister is denying.... Am confused and don't know what to do next. Cos till now she is still denying and she said she can swear with Ogun or anything ... Pls save my family what should I do ?
I will appreciate you all for your comments.....
Thanks all

Lots of peeps av adviced U bt if dere is one tin I can stl add to is, it is since U dnt wanna let ur mum feel loneli... y nt rent a new apartmnt n tk her along wit U.....

dat way U r wit ur mum n in ur own HOUSE
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Awoo88: 9:13am On May 04, 2017
Op you not try at all! Allowing a family member to disrespect your wife is a No no. If you had done something drastic to make it clear to every one including that you sister, this nonsense will not happen. And this is an opportunity to assert your self. Make a Statement!!! Make it loud and clear. Let the elders blame you but make that statement. Even if it mean beating the living day light out of her. Do something that will not be forgiven otherwise after a few interference from you people, she will make a fable apology. Your wife will never feel secure again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by imoleoluwagbemi(f): 9:13am On May 04, 2017
omron:
Thanks you are right
Not thati don't have money or what it takes to rent house but I don't want my mum to be thinking of being alone.. But with what happened Now I think that is what I will do

dnt think o do it as soon as possible but please guide your son very well o she may try to harm him and as for your wife she should just be prayerful and God will surely help you guys.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by pochman: 9:15am On May 04, 2017
omron:
And I would be very glad for matured comments and advice before things goes out of hand
I got married in the year 2012 to my wife that we were both from the same state Ondo state
I relocated to Abeokuta with my wife from Osun state when my Dad goes to a great beyond that was 3 years ago.
I changed my job and decided to stay around my mum in her house built by my Dad for sometime before renting my own house so as to ensure that she is not lonely.
I started living in the house for the past two years now with my wife and my baby son who is 3 years now

But I have this one very wicked, stubborn and hard hearted very crucial sister out of my sisters called Funke.
She always feel so proud, possessive,bossy and always wants to take charge of any Affair in the family
She can talk to anybody anyhow,several times she abused my dad in his lifetime. I thought she would change when she get married but this irritating and rabid character keeps growing in her.

About 3 weeks ago she came to Abeokuta from lagos where she lives with her husband to visit our mum

And anytime she comes visiting it's quarrel,fights and arguments all of the time

She quarrel with anyone she sees around and most times she took on my innocent wife

So when my mum told me she is coming to stay for a week in the house I told my mum I will move out to rent a guest house for a week till she go back to Lagos because there is no Time she comes and she doesn't fight .
She has disgraced the family enough in our neighborhood so I don't want such to repeat itself

As if I know, Third day she arrived she came up with her attitude by shouting on everybody in the house
She picked up a serious quarell with me even in the area and started abusing me in the presence of neibors calling me different names, some elderly men came to settle the quarell.
During the duo... She cursed my wife in Yoruba and my wife in her presence returned the curse that it shall not be so in Jesus name.
My sister hearing that bounced on my wife and hit her in the nose and bite her..... In the process my wife got annoyed and bites her on her ear too blood was everywhere both from my wife nose and my sisterr outer ear.
I was having exams that day so after the fight I left the house with my wife and she was to return to her destination in lagos that same day.

As I was going out I locked my room with padlock and when we came back in the evening I was suprised what I saw.
My sister has broken the door to have access to my room....she carried away my wife certificates from her day one till present,and also my pictures from day one during my NYSC my wedding pics,and other important pictures, she wud have absconded with my certificates too if not that I took it to interview that morning.
She bought a new blade and cut almost my wife clothes in the wardrobe and even my son clothes she pieces everything and destroyed my son toys

She even threatened my wife that she will go to to any length that she will separate us.

I reported her to some family members and up till now she is denying that she did not carry certificates and my photo album neither did she cut my wife clothes..

My wife have decided to take the case to police but the families are begging her to be patient but my sister is denying.... Am confused and don't know what to do next. Cos till now she is still denying and she said she can swear with Ogun or anything ... Pls save my family what should I do ?
Thanks all
My brother I feel ur pain and frustration. This is a delicate case,its like being between "the devil and the red sea" Like somebody pointed out,u can get an apartment close to ur family house so u can check on ur mum regularly and with ease. Secondly ur sister needs help,she needs to see a Counsellor for a therapeutic sessions. She may be suffering from childhood inferiority complex there by making her aggressive and hostile to people around her to gain relevance. Thirdly,do not bring sentiment into it. This is a case of break and entery,u should report to the appropriate authority in this case the police force. This is to allow for proper investigation so as to ascertain the real culprit. She may not personally do it with her hands,but may contract another person to do it that's y she is ready to swear by anything. I pray for a quick resolution
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by chinybelle(f): 9:15am On May 04, 2017
Hmm
Someone that tore cloths like this
She would have burnt those certificates and pictures

Take her for deliverance
She could be controlled and didn't truely know she did all those things

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by yazach: 9:16am On May 04, 2017
omron:

Thanks all

Although this is one side of the story and we cannot conclude that your sister was guilty not until we hear from her also. Even in the picture you posted, I cannot see that of your sister's ear that was bitten!!!

What was the root cause of that scenario?

What was your sister's husband response at least he witness the whole scenario??

What about your Mum's reaction?

Who witness it when she was breaking your door? At least your mum will be at home or even your sister's husband?

But not withstanding, find a way to pack out of the house, if you don't want your mother to stay alone make provision for her to stay with you in your newly rented house but this must be after a round table meeting with your wife and your wife so that you will start another world war between your mum and your wife

If your mum cannot pack with you and you still need to cater for her, then make your newly rented apartment not too far from where she stays

I will not like you getting your sister arrested, kingship is very important, I believe the issue of certificate can be settled amicably. Even Lions nowadays have someone the listen to among man (watch YouTube) that means your sister must have someone she use to listen to maybe her husband even your Mum. And I believe she will listen.

Lastly, try to relate with her in a polite manner, make her love you at least you succeeded in making a woman you did not know to love you (your wife) how about your blood

My humble opinion
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by babacares: 9:16am On May 04, 2017
omron:

Thanks all

why dont you rent a house and move your mum with you, then close up the other house or rent it out.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by crackhouse(m): 9:16am On May 04, 2017
Ur sister needs deliverance bro.
An evil spirit is tormenting her life.
U guys in the family including other siblings should distance youselves from her for like 3yrs. No one should call her on phone and nobody should talk to her physically and even if she's doing any ceremony or celebration and invite u guys nobody should go. Just leave her to be and u will see how she will want to reconcile with you guys because loneliness go wan kill am.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Skain(m): 9:16am On May 04, 2017
I feel for your poor wife.

I blame nobody but you, you and you op.
You should have put ur sister in her place way back.
How could you watch your sister abuse your pop.

I'm sorry there nothing you can do now than to run cos you've made the monster in her grown so much that u can't handle her again. There type can be so determined and fetish just to deal with you and your wife insubmissive.

My sympathy goes to your wife
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by heraldgric: 9:17am On May 04, 2017
Zi:
How did your sister manage to get a husband?
Only God knows the kind of havoc she is causing in her husband's house, and even with hfamily.

sister's husband might av devised an auto-reset button dat returns her to default whc d bro in question may neva av d gut to press.

4 Likes

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by asumo12: 9:17am On May 04, 2017
omron:
See how she cut her clothes with razor blade in three places when we were out of the house

Bros am suspecting she might have thrown these certificates inside lagoon!

She go sch?
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by 3mmyz(m): 9:18am On May 04, 2017
Omron if you're reading this, you better take charge. From what I've seen, your sister respects no one and deserves no respect. Don't be too soft on her and i don't mean you hit her either. Involve the authorities (force) and get her arrested and then restrict her from your household henceforth. It's widely clear to see that she doesn't like you even though you're blood related. To me she can do mischievous stuffs like voodoo (juju) against you for the fact, she's not a Christian or a committed religious person.

Take charge, tell her to her face what you've told us today and if she doesn't retrace her steps, then let go of her and her problems but just ensure you man up and demand the respect than you deserve. You're the head of that family despite your position you're in. What she needs is a taste of her own medicine! Give it to her!!!

And do not forget to involve God, only God can render knowledge to solve this kind of dilemma.

Good luck
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Afritop(m): 9:18am On May 04, 2017
omron:

Thanks all
YOUR SISTER WILL GO AT ANY LENGHT TO KILL AND DESTROY YOU AND YOUR WIFE. INVOLVE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO RETRIEVE YOUR CERTIFICATE EVEN IF IT IS INVOLVING THE POLICE.
SHE WILL BE USING THAT CERTIFICATE TO CONTROL, THREATEN AND BLACKMAIL YOU AND YOUR WIFE IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN, AND THE WHOLE FAMILY WILL BLAME YOU FOR THAT AND AT THE END SHE MIGHT DESTROY THE CERTIFICATE.

IF YOU SO MUCH LOVE AND CARE FOR YOUR FAMILY, YOU WOULD HAVE DISSASSOCIATED YOURSELF FROM HER FROM THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE FROM YOUR WRITE UP HER FOCUS AND PLAN WAS TO DESTROY YOUR FAMILY.
BESIDES YOUR MOTHER DID NOT MARRY YOUR WIFE SO IT IS YOU THAT MARRIED YOUR WIFE AND HAD A SON. IF SHE SUCCEEDED IN DOING FAR MUCH HARM THAN THIS TO YOUR WIFE, WHO WILL BLAME YOUR MOTHER.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:19am On May 04, 2017
My friend go and sit down u are not a man

1 Like

Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by JoyceAgim(f): 9:19am On May 04, 2017
Bossforeva:
Its spiritual, I had this kind of roommate in Uni, he tore my clothes(Suit, Danshiki e.t.c) pour water in my sugar container, spread sugar everywhere in the room, when he was about travelling, so that ant will be everywhere, stole my properities, locked our room, and used super glue to seal the key hole of the padlock, used nail to perforate all my containers, stole my electronics, denied it, cut the wire of my electric Jug. Many other crazy things he did. Anytime the thing enters his head, he can hit you with hammer. He doesn't talk to anybody, including his blood that stayed in the same building. That guy is a mystery.
That's why up till now, I can live with any kind of person in this world.
kai! O boy dis ur own no be hear o, that ur roomie na real were, mad person.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by naijagobetter(m): 9:20am On May 04, 2017
omron:
Thanks you are right
Not thati don't have money or what it takes to rent house but I don't want my mum to be thinking of being alone.. But with what happened Now I think that is what I will do

wat ar u waiting for? Go and do as u have said, th good Lord will surely guide and protect you and your family from harms way iJN.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by jfleece(m): 9:21am On May 04, 2017
Ur sister is a lunatic.... Straight and simple..
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by ikp120(m): 9:24am On May 04, 2017
Once I get married, I'm disconnecting from my extended family pata pata!
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Tokziby: 9:25am On May 04, 2017
dangotesmummy:
exactly my point. It's because of too much petting ,ignoring and pampering that she deteriorated to that stage.if you can't get thugs to beat her.beat her yourself. Beat her in public, tear her clothes and her bra.if anyone asks you why you're beating her and stripping her naked tell them she's your sister and so you can do whatever you like with her that it's a family issue so they should mind their buisness

If she disgraces you,give her a worse disgrace in the presence of people that know her.if she's wearing wig pull out the wig and fling it anywhere make sure she goes home stark naked that before she sees people that will give her cloth it will be a far area

Female rascals are the most dangerous people to deal with so you have to be strategic in your attack. Hit her where it hurts. Na she go confess herself

Or why do you think the only instrument police use in forcing confession out of criminals is violence or do you think if they use the oyinbo approach e go work. My dear in your case violence ends violence if you keep doing she's my sister for her she'll keep misbehaving. She needs an iron hand that will end all her craziness make she sef know say no be only her get craze for Head.apparently if she was in the university She'll make a good female capon leader of cultist but this is not campus, this is reality. Com

My dear friend, Violence never stops violence, it only brew more and before u know it, many things will get destroyed. There is no where in the world that violence is used to stop violence, its only dialogue than can bring peace. The gentility of a tiger does not make him stupid. The only way to defeat a violent person is through patience and strategy. By the time he packs his belongings and leave for another place with no one to know where he lives. And when they come in contact its only greetings that ends their conversation. By the time no one gives her attention and people face their business, do u think she will still have the right to attack anyone without any form of provocation. The most deadliest weapon that can defeat a woman is to deny them attention. There is an adage that says," never argue with a stupid person cos he will bring u down to his level and beat u with experience". Same thing goes for a violent person. All u need is to do the opposite, deny them the environment required to create more violence and go ur own way.
The woman is a typical psychopath that thrives in violence
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 04, 2017
Why can't you cut your sister out of your life? Keep trying to do patch-patch.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by buffalowings: 9:26am On May 04, 2017
Come let me discipline ur sister for you

Ifonu igbati iladi ni maa fun

Wott rubbish
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by dapiluv: 9:26am On May 04, 2017
alonzoiv:
Your sister is a vampire, werewolf and daredevil combined together in one, and Police cannot solve this issue. A spiritual leader will be more appropriate, even as your sister comes across as a possessed and mentally derailed/unstable person.
Wise word.
It might be spirtual.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by murmee: 9:28am On May 04, 2017
kaffy4tope:
Why are you still living with your mother?
EXACTLY!!!
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by jlauren2006: 9:29am On May 04, 2017
Pls allow her to swear with gods of Ogun, so she can be out of your family. I'm sure she's not living with Wife ( I mean Husband) Lol. As far as she broke the door into your room, she's responsible for the Certificate and other and for the boy toys.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Ibro2005: 9:30am On May 04, 2017
Oya keep her waiting unconscious, and wait for the forum advice.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:33am On May 04, 2017
ejosh4:
To be very frank with you, I think your sister is taking advantage of the fact that “There is nothing no one can do to me if I misbehaves". She has grown with this mentality and right now it might be difficult for her to stop.

There are several ways to deal with such kind of women, One of such is using her emotions to your advantage. One of the weakest part of a woman is her emotion. For the mere fact she is your sista gives you an advantage cos u know her darkest moments which you can use to witchunt her soul. There are things you tell a woman and you break down her soul. Tell her how her action have made her a laughing stock in d community. In doing this you must not show any form of aggressiveness, it must be done when u alone with her with a calm voice and a smiling face. She wud see u as a devil @ first ......
But then she wud think over it moments she is alone ..... And am sure it would make her feel guilty......And such behaviours wud b reduced drastically

This kind of story for that kind woman?

Lol... Op, my dad use to tell me that if someone doesn't like you, give him/her 100km space.

You understand your sis very well, your mum was there when she grew up with that attitude and she has been getting away with it without her doing anything.

You shouldn't have listen to your mum when she said your sis won't do anything, it's not all the time you follow your parent instructions especially when you're old enough to differentiate from what is good or bad.

My advice is for you to give her space, seems you tolerate her a lot that's why you can't do anything.

Have seen where Junior beat the senior for misbehaving, to you it might be bad but my advice is give her space..

Allow your wife to report the case to the police cos that kind of woman have already made up her mind and she won't return those certificate.

Call all your sisters, make an arrangement to hire a nanny for your mum and get yourself a new place to stay.
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by blaqroy: 9:34am On May 04, 2017
The best you can do for her is to take her to Church for deliverance.....she is a born devil
Re: How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? by xtivin(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2017
Your sister is a born dictator, she is possessed by a spirit, never go physical with her because she is not herself, if you pay close attention to her she might have arrived this life with her feet (ige), that's how they behave .In as much as you made some wrong decisions out of ignorance, I would want you to know that your prayers are working for you.She is jealous for some reasons known by her, maybe your wife is educated than her, or probably she wasn't properly married and you are, I suggest you sit properly and look carefully about her activity in how she had tried to influence yourself then let the spirit of God lead you to discern. Then on your part, leave your family house, it will give you your deserved respect and avoid these sort of women to women issues. You have to fast and pray, certificate is not an issue to play with, she might just return ordinary paper when she returns is, watch and pray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? / Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos) / 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.