Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Jamb Closes In 2 Days, I'm Yet To Recieve My Pin Please Help Me!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Closes In 2 Days, I'm Yet To Recieve My Pin Please Help Me!!! (1374 Views)

Alleged N8bn Fraud: EFCC Closes In On JAMB Directors, Employees / JAMB Closes Registration For 2018 UTME / 4 Hours After Payment On JAMB Portal, I Still Can't Get My Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Closes In 2 Days, I'm Yet To Recieve My Pin Please Help Me!!! by elfakkawy(m): 3:41am On May 04, 2017
HELLO NAIRALANDERS, I PURCHASED/PAYED FOR THE PIN USING INTERSWITCH DIRECT PAY BUT UPTO NOW I DID NOT GET ANY MAIL FROM JAMB ABOUT MY PIN.
PLEASE HELP ME ON I SHOULD.

CONTACTED BOTH @JAMBHQ AND @INTERSWITCHGRP BUT NONE OF THEM REPLIED (I'M SURE THEY ALL HAVE READ MY MESSAGES.)

PLEASE HELP ME.
Re: Jamb Closes In 2 Days, I'm Yet To Recieve My Pin Please Help Me!!! by luckyz4rea(m): 4:19am On May 04, 2017
elfakkawy:
HELLO NAIRALANDERS, I PURCHASED/PAYED FOR THE PIN USING INTERSWITCH DIRECT PAY BUT UPTO NOW I DID NOT GET ANY MAIL FROM JAMB ABOUT MY PIN.

CONTACTED BOTH @JAMBHQ AND @INTERSWITCHGRP BUT NONE OF THEM REPLIED (I'M SURE THEY ALL HAVE READ MY MESSAGES.)

PLEASE HELP ME.

Visit Jamb office to complain! Why did you have to wait till the tail end?
Re: Jamb Closes In 2 Days, I'm Yet To Recieve My Pin Please Help Me!!! by Davidhero(m): 6:21am On May 04, 2017
Are you sure of what u're saying?

I payed using interswitch an got the pin sent to me immediately. Can u upload screenshots of the payment made, like was there any confirmation in any sort sent to you that u have made the payment?

From what i did, a dialog box appeared with the pin, reciept number, seller, date and time immediately i made the payment. Check your mail very well, check even the spam box for any mail from jamb.
Re: Jamb Closes In 2 Days, I'm Yet To Recieve My Pin Please Help Me!!! by elfakkawy(m): 8:36am On May 04, 2017
Davidhero:
Are you sure of what u're saying?

I payed using interswitch an got the pin sent to me immediately. Can u upload screenshots of the payment made, like was there any confirmation in any sort sent to you that u have made the payment?

From what i did, a dialog box appeared with the pin, reciept number, seller, date and time immediately i made the payment. Check your mail very well, check even the spam box for any mail from jamb.
Yeah I did everything correctly.
And here's the screenshot. (no mind the continue button, coz, after clicking it I'm at homepage again)
Re: Jamb Closes In 2 Days, I'm Yet To Recieve My Pin Please Help Me!!! by elfakkawy(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2017
luckyz4rea:

Visit Jamb office to complain! Why did you have to wait till the tail end?
The JAMB people at JAMB office here knows only the basics of their work. Thanks.
Re: Jamb Closes In 2 Days, I'm Yet To Recieve My Pin Please Help Me!!! by Nobody: 8:55am On May 04, 2017
elfakkawy:

PLEASE HELP ME.
Sorry about that... I had exactly the same issue but I solved it. Just login to your profile and click on "My Payments", you'll see a list of your latest transaction in table form. The last column of your payments table has blue buttons. Click the button that corresponds with your pin purchase. Allow the page to load, then check your mail. Your pin should arive. Or check the pin within your profile...
Re: Jamb Closes In 2 Days, I'm Yet To Recieve My Pin Please Help Me!!! by Davidhero(m): 10:32am On May 04, 2017
elfakkawy:

Yeah, I did everything correctly.
And here's the screenshot. (no mind the continue button, coz, after clicking it I'm at homepage again)

Sorry about that... I had exactly the same issue but I solved it. Just log into your profile and click on "My Payments", you'll see a list of your latest transaction in table form. The last column of your payments table has blue buttons. Click the button that corresponds with your pin purchase. Allow the page to load, then check your mail. Your pin should arrive. Or check the pin within your profile...

I think this should be of help.
Re: Jamb Closes In 2 Days, I'm Yet To Recieve My Pin Please Help Me!!! by elfakkawy(m): 10:43am On May 04, 2017
Laive:

Sorry about that... I had exactly the same issue but I solved it. Just login to your profile and click on "My Payments", you'll see a list of your latest transaction in table form. The last column of your payments table has blue buttons. Click the button that corresponds with your pin purchase. Allow the page to load, then check your mail. Your pin should arive. Or check the pin within your profile...

Davidhero:

I think this should be of help.

It Worked, May God Almighty Help You Too. @Davidhero && @Laive
Re: Jamb Closes In 2 Days, I'm Yet To Recieve My Pin Please Help Me!!! by tuazor: 11:42am On May 04, 2017
PLS WHEN WILL THE SALE OF JAMB FORM CLOSE FOR DE CANDIDATES
Re: Jamb Closes In 2 Days, I'm Yet To Recieve My Pin Please Help Me!!! by luckyz4rea(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2017
elfakkawy:

The JAMB people at JAMB office here knows only the basics of their work. Thanks.
Just do all you need to do so as not to miss the exam.
Re: Jamb Closes In 2 Days, I'm Yet To Recieve My Pin Please Help Me!!! by hotznewz: 12:11pm On May 04, 2017
Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB mock examination result is out and now available online.

This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the 2017 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) MOCK EXAMINATION conducted on Saturday 29th April, 2017 that they can now check their scores online.

Checking of JAMB mock exam result is free. Follow the procedure outlined below to access your result.

HOW TO CHECK JAMB MOCK EXAMINATION RESULT.
Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
Login with your Email and Password.
Click on ‘Result Notification’ from the list of services.
Form the drop down, select ‘UTME Examination (Mock) to access your JAMB Mock Exam Score.
NB: Non participants will see ‘You did not seat for Mock Examination’

http://www.jambcbttest.com/news.php?news=5840
Also practice FREE Online CBT UNLIMITED Past Questions here
Re: Jamb Closes In 2 Days, I'm Yet To Recieve My Pin Please Help Me!!! by frankfab(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2017
Any info about direct entry please
Re: Jamb Closes In 2 Days, I'm Yet To Recieve My Pin Please Help Me!!! by Abisinuolaorex(f): 1:13pm On May 04, 2017
U would get ur pin
Re: Jamb Closes In 2 Days, I'm Yet To Recieve My Pin Please Help Me!!! by BoleAndFish: 1:39pm On May 04, 2017
Abisinuolaorex:
U would get ur pin
You should have gone through the thread before commenting. Someone already provided a solution and the op said it worked for him.

Laive:

Re: Jamb Closes In 2 Days, I'm Yet To Recieve My Pin Please Help Me!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 04, 2017
elfakkawy:
You're welcome bro. Problem shared is problem solved.
Re: Jamb Closes In 2 Days, I'm Yet To Recieve My Pin Please Help Me!!! by Davidhero(m): 7:41pm On May 04, 2017
elfakkawy:

Lol, brother... Easy, i can imagine the kind of joy u felt within you that moment u got the pin.

Yea, thank God it worked. Blessing on Blessings for us all.
Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In The World. Pictures / Study On Low Tuition In Africa: Study In Egypt, Application Process, Student Vis / Come In If You Are A Genius!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.