Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better (24543 Views)

7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady / Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) / 5 Ways Your Girlfriend May Be Destroying Your Health [NO 1 Will Shock You] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by jobbers: 8:18pm On May 08, 2017
nice
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by olumaxi(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2017
Most naija girls wil lov to emphazise dat num 4...........wel,for ur information,am only genorous in kind & not in cash
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by gbogeig: 8:24pm On May 08, 2017
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Gabako: 8:41pm On May 08, 2017
confirmed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Antoeni(m): 8:43pm On May 08, 2017
We need d money
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 08, 2017
Its just no 7 i like.
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Bowwow11(m): 9:01pm On May 08, 2017
explicit articule
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by NkayTiana(f): 9:08pm On May 08, 2017
Me Don tire abeg....
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by donqx: 9:19pm On May 08, 2017
nice
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Theoigios(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2017
perkynoble:
true talk
ya beautiful i swear, following you oh, wouldn't mind if you follow back sha.
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Ehi07(f): 9:36pm On May 08, 2017
So true. Spot on smiley
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Nickymezor(f): 9:43pm On May 08, 2017
So true
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Johnhug66(m): 10:45pm On May 08, 2017
Theoigios:

Theoigios:

Theoigios:

must u 'swear' 4 her to take u serious. You gave the expression of a lout/conductor. You can Do better
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by babalonimi: 10:57pm On May 08, 2017
Tekecoms1:
Why is it this stressful? Men give too much to
make a relationship work. Kilode gan?
Even in computer u only hear motherboard!!! Men don suffer.
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Precial419: 11:40pm On May 08, 2017
Of course men give a lot in a relationship but wen it fails d woman is blamed for nt being able to keep their man. besides money wat can guys offer anyway
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by piagetskinner(m): 12:10am On May 09, 2017
salient points op...
but being in a relationship is a tasking commitment..
sometimes one just prefers to be alone
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Theoigios(m): 3:00am On May 09, 2017
Johnhug66:
[color=#550000][/color] must u 'swear' 4 her to take u serious. You gave the expression of a lout/conductor. You can Do better

lol, I have issues with 'peeps' like you, always forming 'itk',
1. I was never talking to you,I qouted her to be specific.
2. Thank GOD you didn't use the word 'tout',that show you 'sabi' book small.
3. Smart people know how and when to face their business. qouting me was a silly move.
4. Not everybody on nairaland is stupid, 'peeps' can decide to appreciate certain things in an unusual way, 'don't judge a book by its cover',only intelligent people know that.
Conclusion
The way I express how I feel is not your business. I believe you can do better when it comes to 'minding' your own business.
#Gracias.
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Humility017(m): 6:02am On May 09, 2017
Blessedgurl:
Relationships depends on the persons involved.

well said.. it depends on the persons involved
just be yourself and learn to be patient with your partner knowing well that she is too is also patient wit u
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Humility017(m): 6:03am On May 09, 2017
Ehi07:
So true. Spot on smiley

your name means Destiny...ryt?
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by ModusOperandi(f): 6:09am On May 09, 2017
Lol.. All these rules
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Only1mi(f): 7:52am On May 09, 2017
I think people ought to sort themselves out before going into a relationship, otherwise you stand the chance of being disappointed. People always say don't expect me to change because I'm in a relationship, and I think that's the attitude to take.

If someone is naturally stingy or self centered, don't expect them to become givers and carers.

I personally love the idea of constantly gifting my husband stuff I know he needs but doesn't have the time or inclination to get, and as you can imagine, he does the same for me.
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by 4rty(f): 11:31am On May 09, 2017
A relationship when a partner is always busy towards the other n theres also a communication gap its that one a relationship?...
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Blessedgurl(f): 11:34am On May 09, 2017
Humility017:

well said.. it depends on the persons involved
just be yourself and learn to be patient with your partner knowing well that she is too is also patient wit u

Yeah, that's true.
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by sunshineV(f): 12:43pm On May 09, 2017
More koboko
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Ehi07(f): 10:36am On May 12, 2017
Humility017:

your name means Destiny...ryt?
Lol. No. Try again angry grin
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Humility017(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2017
Ehi07:
Lol. No. Try again angry grin
smiles...OK it means Gift then?
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Ehi07(f): 7:26pm On May 12, 2017
Humility017:

smiles...OK it means Gift then?
Someone definitely told you. angry
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Humility017(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2017
Ehi07:

kind of... I got to know of the meaning idoma dialect through a customer early last month...she bears the name.

in my dialect it means....Destiny.
I like the name....Gift in my dialect is Ese
nice name.... you look good too @pic

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Humility017(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2017
Ehi07:
ehi...can we be friends please outside nairaland?
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Humility017(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2017
Ehi07:
hello dear...goodevenin. trust you're good and doing well?
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Ehi07(f): 2:17pm On May 28, 2017
Hello. Am good. Thanks for checking up on me. Hope you are good too?
Humility017:

hello dear...goodevenin. trust you're good and doing well?
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Humility017(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2017
Ehi07:
Hello. Am good. Thanks for checking up on me. Hope you are good too?
yes....I am fine too
you welcome
Dear...how about my request the last time?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen / What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? / Girl Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerks—Lady React, Says Girls No Get Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.