Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better (24542 Views)

7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady / Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) / 5 Ways Your Girlfriend May Be Destroying Your Health [NO 1 Will Shock You] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Ehi07(f): 6:48pm On May 28, 2017
[Quote author=Humility017 post=56960921]
yes....I am fine too
you welcome
Dear...how about my request the last time?[/quote]
Sorry but no. I have a feeling am way older than you are grin grin
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Humility017(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2017
Ehi07:
[Quote author=Humility017 post=56960921] yes....I am fine too you welcome Dear...how about my request the last time? Sorry but no. I have a feeling am way older than you are grin grin
really I will be 28 this year. are u older?
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Humility017(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2017
Ehi07:
[Quote author=Humility017 post=56960921] yes....I am fine too you welcome Dear...how about my request the last time? Sorry but no. I have a feeling am way older than you are grin grin
glad you just a feeling..
me don't think you're older after all is not about age.
I like your disposition over here and I will love to he close to u what's yr age range?
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Humility017(m): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2017
Ehi07:
Lol. No. Try again angry grin
hello good morning trust you're gud and you're having a blissful weekend? just checking on you....
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Ehi07(f): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hello. Good afternoon. Thanks for checking up on me. Have a blessed weekend.
Humility017:

hello good morning
trust you're gud and you're having a blissful weekend?
just checking on you....
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Humility017(m): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ehi07:

you welcome
thanks
I still love to be your friend and get to know you if given the chance
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Humility017(m): 8:08am On Jun 17, 2017
Ehi07:
good morning to you
happy weekend rest
trust you've been good?
just checking on you......
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Ehi07(f): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Humility017:

good morning to you
happy weekend rest
trust you've been good?
just checking on you......
Top of the morning to you cool
Yes.
Thanks for checking up on me again... kiss
Have a fab weekend.
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Humility017(m): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ehi07:

Top of the morning to you cool Yes. Thanks for checking up on me again... kiss Have a fab weekend.
you welcome thanks for your response too I will and you too ehi..how about my request?
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Ehi07(f): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Humility017:

you welcome
thanks for your response too
I will and you too
ehi..how about my request?
Aren't you tired of asking & getting the same reply always wink... You can follow me on twitter.
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Humility017(m): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ehi07:

Aren't you tired of asking & getting the same reply always wink... You can follow me on twitter.
not tired though... your response now is a bit harsh...I expect something better even if you were to turn down my request.
you never replied me all this while...I asked
you only said...u think you're older.
it's OK
I appreciate you for yr time
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Ehi07(f): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Humility017:

not tired though... your response now is a bit harsh...I expect something better even if you were to turn down my request.
you never replied me all this while...I asked
you only said...u think you're older.
it's OK
I appreciate you for yr time
Choi! Someone is angry embarassed
Sorry if i sounded harsh. Didn't reply because i wasn't & still not interested in any kind of friendship. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Re: 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better by Humility017(m): 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ehi07:

Choi! Someone is angry embarassed
Sorry if i sounded harsh. Didn't reply because i wasn't & still not interested in any kind of friendship. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
it's OK....I am not angry...
it's normal to be turned down
I appreciate....thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen / Girl Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerks—Lady React, Says Girls No Get Private Part / What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.