Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown (19479 Views)

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / Jake Amo: Meme Boy Grown In New Photos / Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by daveP(m): 4:25pm On May 04, 2017
Sleekyshuga:
Biting my nails undecided
uhmm
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Jammiiee(m): 4:26pm On May 04, 2017
Somniloquistc
ReneeNuttall:
Mine is sitting down on the floor in the parlour instead of sofa.

Also sleep talking.
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Jammiiee(m): 4:44pm On May 04, 2017
Did u steal meat under a big mould of eba grin

Did u steal meat in the plate and dished rice on it before putting the real meat on it? angry cheesy

Did u peep at ur sister's,aunty's friends, and uncle's gfs in the toilet n bathroom cheesy

petux:
1.) playing with my dick before sleeping
2.) Snoring
3.) Stealing meat from my mums soup
4.) Reading children storybook
5.)Talking to my myself
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Davidlekkzy(m): 5:04pm On May 04, 2017
Producing beat with my teeth.. ...playing Stones.. ..Talking to myself ....playing with my balls
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Jammiiee(m): 5:09pm On May 04, 2017
That's normal, to allow the droplets of urine shake off, else u got them in ur boxers angry
sunnymornin1:
Anytime I piss finish right from small I use to shake my prick uptil now
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by annyberry: 5:29pm On May 04, 2017
kambee:
Get my tea and bread deep the bread inside the tea cup and then eat grin grin grin Yummy
i Dnt think I can stop dis one
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2017
1. Lying on the sitting room or bedroom floor.
2. Regugitate. Used to do this as a child wen given a sweet tn cor meat. Now I find myself stil doin it.
3. Erm...wat again sef? Ehen! Meat disappearance frm pot at night.
4. Laffing out loud while crackin some jokes.
5. I like bottom pots, lick and drink soup too. Licking wt tongue wen I was a kid, now is with fingers.
I don't leave any food particle on a plate. I finish everything. Be it rice o, bones o and whatever. Could be challenging in public now. Smtimes I don't just want to form. My woman will just pack plates... Say Oya e don do. grin grin
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:57pm On May 04, 2017
Jammiiee:
Somniloquistc

Is dat the name for it?
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Softorgasm(m): 6:53pm On May 04, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

What should I av said?
make it up by talking through pm. wink
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Softorgasm(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2017
ipain:
are you Benin or based there? That word Tortorri is only used in Benin.
I'm from Delta..
we use the word too.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by arleck(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2017
annyberry:

hmmmm! that one na ayama... i hate that like fvck undecided
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by yemsai(f): 7:33pm On May 04, 2017
Emaprince:
Biting finger nails and using my finger nails to cut my toe nails.

I have never used a nail cutter before.

I do these when I'm alone and thinking... So it happens with me not knowing what I'm doing sef.
Lol....me too o
Infact bfr I use to carry my toes inside my mouth with much difficulty o
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by sunnymornin1(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2017
Jammiiee:
That's normal, to allow the droplets of urine shake off, else u got them in ur boxers angry
ok
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by WomanOfRace(f): 7:44pm On May 04, 2017
Tobium1:

I'm in de same train with u
Haha
Partner in crime.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 04, 2017
Raine80:
Sleeping with nothing on.

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Blizzy9ja: 8:12pm On May 04, 2017
I still chew my nails(especially when am bored or depressed)

I discuss with myself in front of the mirror and when am alone (The more reason is that I like the way I talk)
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Collyno82(m): 8:28pm On May 04, 2017
nkwuocha1:
1.I eat the inner part of bread,creating a deep hole and then discarding the rest. My wife gets seriously upset when I do that. Sorry Nne, even my mother gave up on me.

2.Reading in the toilet ,while taking my poo

3.Biting off fingernails

4. Can't look at the opposite sex eye balls for more than 10 seconds without finding a way out!!! grin grin

5.Rubber bands on my wrist grin.Now my son keeps yanking it off my wrist.The pains though.... I think this will be the first habit to drop sincerely.

6. Still pressing and succkin breast. cool.I love breast ooo. I remember several times madam no go give me her "isi ewu ".I go just dey roll for bed like earthworm wey meet salt. Then in my most sober/helpless voice,i go beg, "Nkem please at least allow me to suck your breeast ,what kind of wickedness is this? " cry angry

7. Still licking powdered milk embarassed embarassed.Yeah, do give a some to my son by pouring some on his palm wink.Partners in crime cheesy

8. Stealing meat from the pot at night. Yes I'm good in creating temporal potholes in soup.

9. Using dirty laundry to clean my shoes. Really don't care the cost of the clothe. Always think since its going to be washed anyway, then it's enough reason I use it to clean my office shoes. I'm the only OGA allowed to do that angry angry

10. Can shower with any kind of soap. I don't care to use detergent sef. As for cream, I fit rub anything. On several occasions I don rub relaxer comot embarassed embarassed embarassed.I felt terribly bad the whole of those days .Women!! cry

11. Putting already wrapped gele on my head cheesy
I usually do this as a child whenever my mom comes back from occasion and drops or hang the wrapped gele. I go just put am for my head while walking round the house. Now I dey wear my wife own tongue tongue.She go laugh sotee catarrh and tears go dey comot from her mouth. When I dey beg her that year to marry me she been dey do Shakara ooo undecided

12. Sewing back buttons on my shirts.

13. Separating burnt groundnut from the fresh ones while eating. And the end of the day, I'd found out I ate almost nothing.

14. Tying same pairs of socks together,so as not to loose the other.My mother introduced this act after several beatings whenever I lost my socks. Believe me I can turn the whole house inside out while looking for a single socks.
men r all the same. l love that isiewu part. I love bre*st too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Dfinex(f): 8:37pm On May 04, 2017
nkwuocha1:
1.I eat the inner part of bread,creating a deep hole and then discarding the rest. My wife gets seriously upset when I do that. Sorry Nne, even my mother gave up on me.

3.Biting off fingernails

4. Can't look at the opposite sex eye balls for more than 10 seconds without finding a way out!!! grin grin

5.Rubber bands on my wrist grin.Now my son keeps yanking it off my wrist.The pains though.... I think this will be the first habit to drop sincerely.

6. Still pressing and succkin breast. cool.I love breast ooo. I remember several times madam no go give me her "isi ewu ".I go just dey roll for bed like earthworm wey meet salt. Then in my most sober/helpless voice,i go beg, "Nkem please at least allow me to suck your breeast ,what kind of wickedness is this? " cry angry

7. Still licking powdered milk embarassed embarassed.Yeah, do give a some to my son by pouring some on his palm wink.Partners in crime cheesy

8. Stealing meat from the pot at night. Yes I'm good in creating temporal potholes in soup.

9. Using dirty laundry to clean my shoes. Really don't care the cost of the clothe. Always think since its going to be washed anyway, then it's enough reason I use it to clean my office shoes. I'm the only OGA allowed to do that angry angry

10. Can shower with any kind of soap. I don't care to use detergent sef. As for cream, I fit rub anything. On several occasions I don rub relaxer comot embarassed embarassed embarassed.I felt terribly bad the whole of those days .Women!! cry

I usually do this as a child whenever my mom comes back from occasion and drops or hang the wrapped gele. I go just put am for my head while walking round the house. Now I dey wear my wife own tongue tongue.She go laugh sotee catarrh and tears go dey comot from her mouth. When I dey beg her that year to marry me she been dey do Shakara ooo undecided

13. Separating burnt groundnut from the fresh ones while eating. And the end of the day, I'd found out I ate almost nothing.

14. Tying same pairs of socks together,so as not to loose the other.My mother introduced this act after several beatings whenever I lost my socks. Believe me I can turn the whole house inside out while looking for a single socks.

kai .....uncle, madam dey try o. just take a look at all these wahala.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2017
trustyshoess:
obsessive cleaning. it gets tiring but i just cant stand a dirty/messy environment
Same with my daughter.
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2017
Whynah:
sleep after crying, I still don't know why I do that.
Same to me then.
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 04, 2017
chukwukahenry:

That is the problem of the spirits not mine. I will be asleep.
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Klare(f): 9:06pm On May 04, 2017
nkwuocha1:

3.Biting off fingernails

Waawu respect mamm

1 Like

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by annyberry: 9:08pm On May 04, 2017
arleck:

hmmmm! that one na ayama... i hate that like fvck undecided
my siblings hate it Lyk hell each Tym I do dat,
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by NovusHomo(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2017
adaksbullet:
Am do police and thief when I'm small grin grin cheesy cheesy

Noun that I'm old small, I'm an proud police offiser and am still thief meet on mine wive pot off soup grin cheesy grin cheesy

You and oyinbo na like petrol and fire; una no dey gree. grin
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Buffalo2(m): 9:12pm On May 04, 2017
Eating fried meat
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by bomsilaga(m): 10:07pm On May 04, 2017
I sniff ointments and balms
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by banjeezay(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2017
4kimportX:
biting/eating my fingernails
my broda in the Lord,the Lord be with us grin
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by arleck(m): 11:15pm On May 04, 2017
annyberry:
my siblings hate it Lyk hell each Tym I do dat,

how old are YOU? undecided
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by oodua1stson: 11:24pm On May 04, 2017
Me I still like to eat fish head oo

1 Like

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by annyberry: 6:00am On May 05, 2017
arleck:

how old are YOU? undecided
hnmmmm
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Nobody: 8:19am On May 05, 2017
grin grin grin
annyberry:
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by arleck(m): 10:54am On May 05, 2017
annyberry:
hnmmmm

are you cassandra?

why are you shy?

how old are you, cuz you seem to be sounding like a teenager

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Workers Resume Strike After Seven Weeks Strike / A Mathematical Approach To Making It In Life / Open Letter To NCC On MTN Spammessages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.