Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 (205145 Views)

Nlng Recruitment Trainee Operator 2017 Update / Nigeria LNG Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Apply For Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Operator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Martosky98: 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
Wow. It's quite sad to hear that some guys are getting regret � emails. We all started this journey together. It could have been anyone. Wishing those guys who got regret emails better opportunities and all the best life has to offer. It's quite sad ooo cause if na me I go just faint.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Frank4christ: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
This place just dry.... Abeg any update?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by deblack17: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Good evening house
Please I was wait listed till 2023 March.
Please is there a WhatsApp group, or if there is kindly add me up to the group +2348138048709
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by deblack17: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Martosky98:
Wow. It's quite sad to hear that some guys are getting regret � emails. We all started this journey together. It could have been anyone. Wishing those guys who got regret emails better opportunities and all the best life has to offer. It's quite sad ooo cause if na me I go just faint.

Boss this regret mail you are talking about is it for those asked to send their result for verification?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Frank4christ: 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nope.... Separate set of people
deblack17:

Boss this regret mail you are talking about is it for those asked to send their result for verification?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Martosky98: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2022
I don't think there is a WhatsApp group for people like us whey dey wait....lolzzzzz wahala ooooo But if there is let us know here abeg.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by 5boro: 8:23am On Apr 21, 2022
Martosky98:
I don't think there is a WhatsApp group for people like us whey dey wait....lolzzzzz wahala ooooo But if there is let us know here abeg.

There is.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by deblack17: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
Frank4christ:
Nope.... Separate set of people
Ok
Thanks Bro
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by deblack17: 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
5boro:

There is.

Please add me to the group +2348138048709
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Globallords(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kindly add me as well
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Globallords(m): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
You can as well help with the group link for easy access. Thanks
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by jasonex4(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
With respect to this ongoing recruitment there are 5 categories
1. Those who got a mail for result verification after d interview (these ones are expecting medical mails)
2. Those who got waitlisted after the interview (from now till march 2023)
3. Those who got reject mails after the interviews
4. Those who got reject mails after the tests.
5. Those who were not even invited for the tests...

So i guess everyone must fall into 1 of these categories...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by jasonex4(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Globallords:
You can as well help with the group link for easy access. Thanks

https:///BRagPSEXivj2n6E6EJTJml
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Zegechi: 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Thank you for the update. Either leaving the shores of Nigeria or stay within the shores, the bottom line is to be among those absorbed.
God will definitely perfect his works.

From what I saw in d 2013-2017 recruitment on nairaland, d wait listed were not called although they were just given less than 2 months notice...
in 2017, nothing much was said about d wait listed sha....so d question is y d wait list??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by snowwhyte607: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2022
Zegechi:
Thank you for the update. Either leaving the shores of Nigeria or stay within the shores, the bottom line is to be among those absorbed.

From what I saw in d 2013-2017 recruitment on nairaland, d wait listed were not called although they were just given less than 2 months notice...
in 2017, nothing much was said about d wait listed sha....so d question is y d wait list??
I've also asked myself this very question, what's the essence of the wait list, why not absorb everybody that passed the interview?
It's annoying seriously!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by 5boro: 7:44am On Apr 25, 2022
snowwhyte607:

I've also asked myself this very question, what's the essence of the wait list, why not absorb everybody that passed the interview?
It's annoying seriously!

In everything, be grateful sir. Some people who are probably smarter and wanted this more than you got regret mails.

Be grateful, be optimistic, and be prayerful in waiting. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Zegechi: 9:17am On Apr 25, 2022
In everything, be grateful sir. Some people who are probably smarter and wanted this more than you got regret mails.

Be grateful, be optimistic, and be prayerful in waiting.

ya.....nothing pass God ni....at least half bread is better Dan chin chin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by mohsaaf: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2022
Zegechi:

In 2017 recruitment, there wasn't any wait listed. 41 were picked after the interview and were all absorbed though one of them died before their trip to UK.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by mohsaaf: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2022
Got this somewhere, any contrary view?

"The waitlist thing is a very safe way of saying that due to financial constraints, those originally approved to move to the next stage may have to wait in the hope that the updated business plan changes when economic drivers favor a bigger budget.

It was the only way NLNG could tell those who made it initially that we cant take you now with out compromising on their integrity. They could also have said you failed and risk someone finding out that these candidates where actually approved for the next stage. In that case casting doubt on the whole process. I really do hope things change for the better, the economic forecast is sunny skies with a little showers for those waitlisted."
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by 5boro: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2022
mohsaaf:

Got this somewhere, any contrary view?

"The waitlist thing is a very safe way of saying that due to financial constraints, those originally approved to move to the next stage may have to wait in the hope that the updated business plan changes when economic drivers favor a bigger budget.

It was the only way NLNG could tell those who made it initially that we cant take you now with out compromising on their integrity. They could also have said you failed and risk someone finding out that these candidates where actually approved for the next stage. In that case casting doubt on the whole process. I really do hope things change for the better, the economic forecast is sunny skies with a little showers for those waitlisted."

Financial constraints and NLNG in thesame sentence? Oh wow! shocked
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Zegechi: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=5boro post=112258153]

Financial constraints and NLNG in thesame sentence? Oh wow!

Na so we hear say Naija deh broke but people d pay 100mill for just tickets ONLY....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by mohsaaf: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
5boro:

Financial constraints and NLNG in thesame sentence? Oh wow! shocked

It seems no any genuine explanation about this wait list of a thing. Let's hope and pray we get absorbed before end of this year.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by 5boro: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
mohsaaf:

It seems no any genuine explanation about this wait list of a thing. Let's hope and pray we get absorbed before end of this year.

I have one. During the 2014/2015 experienced hire recruitment, some folks were waitlisted for 18months after the interview around April 2015. By October of same year, they received their medical mails; exactly 6months after they received their waitlisted mails.

They've done this before and it ended well. So, be positive!

Selah.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by mohsaaf: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
5boro:

I have one. During the 2014/2015 experienced hire recruitment; some folks were waitlisted for 18months after the interview around April 2015. By October of same here, they received their medical mails; exactly 6months after they received their waitlisted mails.

They've done this before and it ended well. So, be positive!

Selah.

I am very optimistic sir that by September or October they will get in touch with us.
Is God that is doing it and he will surely do it for us.

By the way,they have started sending mail for medical .

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by jasonex4(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Medical mails have been sent for those in close proximity to Portharcourt

Probably the other areas might get theirs soon

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Globallords(m): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
mohsaaf:

I am very optimistic sir that by September or October they will get in touch with us.
Is God that is doing it and he will surely do it for us.

By the way,they have started sending mail for medical .

Amen oo, patiently waiting for an update after the initial result verification request. Let God take the wheel
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Zegechi: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Globallords:

Amen oo, patiently waiting for an update after the initial result verification request. Let God take the wheel

sure!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Zegechi: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Probably the other areas might get theirs soon[/quote]

can someone confirm
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by 5boro: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Zegechi:

Probably the other areas might get theirs soon

can someone confirm

Affirmative.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Zegechi: 6:09am On Apr 26, 2022
Affirmative.

OK....good luck guys and please try to keep d house informed..... #Grace

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by deedert: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2022
Probably people within lagos will start to receive today

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Martosky98: 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Please guys how do I join the WhatsApp group for those waitlisted. I clicked on the link and it doesn't seem to be working.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / Job Vacancies In Ibadan / First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.