Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,973 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:41 AM

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 (186571 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide / Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment 2017 Apply Now / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by sleuthhound: 2:55pm On May 21, 2017
Bigii:

Nop!
NL is better, as information here can not be deleted.

whasapp group chat too d disturb angry
i wonda o, wats all dis watsapp junk, wetin pesin wan sabi wey dem no dey put 4 here NL. Watsapp wey pesin go jst dey post junks & foward irrelevant messages/junks &adverts
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by sleuthhound: 2:59pm On May 21, 2017
olusolaideal:
I am still serving, pls can I still apply?
call any of dose airforce nos & enquire na. Oh boi as a grad, i believe u read d requirements..?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by samobaba4u(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2017
is there uploading of any certificate during application?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Esji80(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2017
olusolaideal:
I am still serving, pls can I still apply?
When are you passing out? One of the requirements is that " Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC. "
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Esji80(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2017
samobaba4u:
is there uploading of any certificate during application?
Yes there is. 1. Birth certificate or declaration of age 2. Degree or HND cert 3.. SSCE cert 4. Pg cert i.e MSc ,PGD if you have NOT COMPULSORY 5. Professional cert or membership cert if you have any
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 5:52pm On May 21, 2017
We are still saying the same thing... Its an error from the air force...it should have been corrected since...if this is the first time its happening ,it should be corrected by next week....I clearly stated that I was told it erroneously appeared as serving personnel form...some months ago....and this occurrence now buttresses my point....the point is,its a negligence which should not have occurred.. .But was nonchalantly left to now be an issue to the DSSC candidates .... angry
Esji80:
No that of February airmen recruitment consists up of 3 forms : LG Attestation form, Acknowledgement card and Parents Consent forms,likewise last years DSSC
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Esji80(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2017
mydas01:
We are still saying the same thing... Its an error from the air force...it should have been corrected since...if this is the first time its happening ,it should be corrected by next week....I clearly stated that I was told it erroneously appeared as serving personnel form...some months ago....and this occurrence now buttresses my point....the point is,its a negligence which should not have occurred.. .But was nonchalantly left to now be an issue to the DSSC candidates .... angry
I happen to operate a mini cafe,there was no time such occurred during the last airmen recruitment.Let us wait to hear from the airforce. IT IS OK
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Blessedgurl(f): 6:57pm On May 21, 2017
sleuthhound:
durin screenin ur 1st degree cert must dey any other stuff na added advantage. if selected & training starts any ongoing stuff lik ur masters program, u wont be given dat kind chance @ur leisure... Even when u get d job uno get dat kind space sef, d most impt tin is get d job 1st or complete ur masters & apply 4job

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 9:38am On May 22, 2017
Alright... cool cry
Esji80:
I happen to operate a mini cafe,there was no time such occurred during the last airmen recruitment.Let us wait to hear from the airforce. IT IS OK
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by supertonex(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2017
Esji80:
Yes there is. 1. Birth certificate or declaration of age 2. Degree or HND cert 3.. SSCE cert 4. Pg cert i.e MSc ,PGD if you have NOT COMPULSORY 5. Professional cert or membership cert if you have any

Ssce cert: can statement of result be used?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Esji80(m): 12:43pm On May 22, 2017
supertonex:

Ssce cert: can statement of result be used?
Yes ,it can. But try and get ur certificate before the zonal exercise.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by routik(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2017
Hello Everyone,

The LG Attestation form issue has been resolved. I just logged in to re-download a friends own.

However, on the below general requirements,

Items to bring to the Recruitment Center:
Birth Certificate.
Originals of Educational Certificates.
Letter of Attestation of Good Character.
Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
Attestation of Local Government Area.
Writing Material.

Can someone explain more on "Letter of Attestation of Good Character." Is there a special form for it? or is the person attesting for you to be the one to draft the letter?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by teddy77(m): 9:57pm On May 22, 2017
routik:
Hello Everyone,

The LG Attestation form issue has been resolved. I just logged in to re-download a friends own.

However, on the below general requirements,

Can someone explain more on "Letter of Attestation of Good Character." Is there a special form for it? or is the person attesting for you to be the one to draft the letter?

The person Attesting for you on your LG Attestation form, will be the one to give you the letter of good character.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by theceo1602: 3:09pm On May 23, 2017
Please guys, my course of study(Civil Engineering) is not on the list of courses. Should I still apply? Airforce has always bin my dream job, finished service November last year and was waiting for this.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by avicky(f): 3:55pm On May 23, 2017
teddy77:

The person Attesting for you on your LG Attestation form, will be the one to give you the letter of good character.
Is the acknowledgement card your application summary? I couldn't print out application summary as I used a phone. How can I retrieve it? I've tried logging in with my app ID but only showing downloads for the consent forms. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by teddy77(m): 10:26pm On May 23, 2017
avicky:

Is the acknowledgement card your application summary? I couldn't print out application summary as I used a phone. How can I retrieve it? I've tried logging in with my app ID but only showing downloads for the consent forms. Thanks.

You can only download your application summary card/page before you finally SUBMIT and SAVE all your information(s) while registering, so after submitting you'll only be redirected to where you can download other consent forms (the app summary card/page looks more like or contain all the info on your acknowledgment card)...a lot of people forgot to do that last year and it wasn't a problem...hopefully it won't be an issue this time around.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by supertonex(m): 10:27pm On May 23, 2017
theceo1602:
Please guys, my course of study(Civil Engineering) is not on the list of courses. Should I still apply? Airforce has always bin my dream job, finished service November last year and was waiting for this.

No harm in trying.
I read civil too and I'm going to try
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by teddy77(m): 10:30pm On May 23, 2017
theceo1602:

Sir you can apply if you really want to...choose any specialty....education or info tech....most pple would go for education when they notice their course is not on the list. Just try tho.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by avicky(f): 10:48pm On May 23, 2017
teddy77:

You can only download your application summary card/page before you finally SUBMIT and SAVE all your information(s) while registering, so after submitting you'll only be redirected to where you can download other consent forms (the app summary card/page looks more like or contain all the info on your acknowledgment card)...a lot of people forgot to do that last year and it wasn't a problem...hopefully it won't be an issue this time around.
Thanks. I didn't see where to download application summary. But the acknowledgement card still summarises it. One more thing, is one supposed to submit the forms downloaded at the zonal enlistment offices or one will wait till after shortlisting?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by avicky(f): 10:49pm On May 23, 2017
teddy77:

Sir you can apply if you really want to...choose any specialty....education or info tech....most pple would go for education when they notice their course is not on the list. Just try tho.
But even in education, some subjects were specified.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by sleuthhound: 8:07am On May 24, 2017
avicky:

But even in education, some subjects were specified.
if u dnt hv a B.ed 4 education beta 4get it & nt waste ur time unless u get oga@d top, no wahala
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by avicky(f): 1:14pm On May 24, 2017
sleuthhound:
if u dnt hv a B.ed 4 education beta 4get it & nt waste ur time unless u get oga@d top, no wahala
I'm not the one you should quote. I was only replying someone.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by sleuthhound: 1:46pm On May 24, 2017
avicky:

I'm not the one you should quote. I was only replying someone.
no wahala
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 24, 2017
Don't know if 2:2 can apply and if they have hope of getting enlisted.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by sleuthhound: 1:58pm On May 24, 2017
bxboss:
Don't know if 2:2 can apply and if they have hope of getting enlisted.
get an oga@d top 1st, if not, dem go use am as an excuse brush u
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 25, 2017
Y d silence nah. Noone is askin question. How about d local govt form? Has it bin rectified?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 25, 2017
dikcom:
Y d silence nah. Noone is askin question.
How about d local govt form? Has it bin rectified?
I sent them e-mail complaint about the attestation form and they replied me 2days ago that it has been rectified..
I haven't log in to check
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 25, 2017
NurseEze1:
I sent them e-mail complaint about the attestation form and they replied me 2days ago that it has been rectified..
I haven't log in to check
Dats gud of u. pls try check & get back to us
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by teddy77(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2017
dikcom:
Dats gud of u. pls try check & get back to us
You can download your LGA form now.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by teddy77(m): 2:17pm On May 25, 2017
avicky:

Thanks. I didn't see where to download application summary. But the acknowledgement card still summarises it. One more thing, is one supposed to submit the forms downloaded at the zonal enlistment offices or one will wait till after shortlisting?

Either way you're right....this guys are not predictable. Just make sure you have all your forms signed and ready b4 the zonal enlistment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 25, 2017
teddy77:

You can download your LGA form now.
... pls guy is there any scanning and uploading of documents
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 25, 2017
NurseEze1:
pls guy is there any scanning and uploading of documents
Yes. U wil upload ur Certs includin birth cert, & professnl cert if applicabl

They shld nt b more dan 150kb & ur pix less dan 15kb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.