Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine (32701 Views)

U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) / Brazilian Woman Swallow 106 Wrap Of Cocaine To Deliver To Nigerian Man,get Arres / Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by LionDeLeo: 3:35pm On May 04, 2017
Okpabana:
Pls make then give these people their Biafra abeg. They have completely tarnish Naija image abroad. Why always them. .........Black Jewish

The thing taya me oh!

I now know wetin dey for that potopoto sef.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Sethkoms: 3:35pm On May 04, 2017
But why?
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by JideAmuGiaka: 3:36pm On May 04, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

Let's even assume you are right, are you trying to tell the whole world that Igbo names have become so synonymous with drug trafficking and global crime that other tribes now have to do a name change to ensure "easy passage of drugs" like you put it?

I am so ashamed of being Igbo right now. sad Pls where or how can I change tribe?

That's what his deluded mind made him believe.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Chiedu4Trump: 3:36pm On May 04, 2017
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Being in the same country with the ibos is the worst thing that can happen to any man.

No matter how many of them get caught and killed, they will not desist from trafficking cocaine. This are the people that love money more than their own life.

I reckon that very soon, iboland will be ahead of Mexico in the position of the drug capital of the whole world.

We don't excel at money rituals.
We know the money rituals kings.

The igbos are so bad, yet you are scared of existing without them
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by timilehin007(m): 3:36pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:
" Export like 50 capsules of coke to Malta. If they try to arrest you, tell them it's part of the Abiama world development project and you don't want their country to be left out "

Meme on point grin

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Preye21: 3:37pm On May 04, 2017
davodyguy:
Why always Nigerians?

Are they cursed?

Not just Nigerians.... The igbos in particular, yet they are fighting to rule

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Coolgent(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2017
Always on negative news

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by eluquenson(m): 3:39pm On May 04, 2017
Hmm.....these people again, i don't think they can change oh

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by SeyiIrawoDidan: 3:39pm On May 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Dude, you are stark raving mad! cheesy
You talked out of context and you call someone mad? You need Lagatin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by chloride6: 3:41pm On May 04, 2017
Guys.......

It's good to have a laugh every now and then but....

Remember the Igbo's are not the problem.

Would rather pick an Igbo man over a Hausa any day.

Have your fun, but remember your priorities.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Nnwannsukka(m): 3:42pm On May 04, 2017
Igbo Bikonu ehhn am just so tired ehhhn.
Please stop harassing our pride and heritage.
Hmmmmmmmmmm! Igbo Amaka
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 3:42pm On May 04, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

We don't excel at money rituals.
We know the money rituals kings.

The igbos are so bad, yet you are scared of existing without them
osu ibo, I guess Otokoto and Clifford Orji are both from Maiduguri.

On the contrary, you ibos are the one that cannot exist without other tribes in Nigeria. Your existence is owed to the graciousness of other tribes. You wanderers constitute the highest number of economic refugee within the country. Deporting you all back to your gulley eroded and landlocked five south east state will spell doom to your endangered tribe, and very soon, you all will certainly be deported to the redmud land you come from

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 04, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
I tried keeping up with the number of of Igbo people caught trafficking hard drugs around the globe between April and this month alone, but I lost count before April ending and completely gave up.

Whenever we Igbos summon the courage to start taking the bull by the horn and stop blaming everyone but ourselves to be the very cause of our problems will be the day other Nigerians start taking us serious as a people.

Calm down dude.

It has nothing to do with tribe. Nigeria is a very wonderful place when it comes to drug endemic. Go figure. Many countries are totally bleeped up by drugs endemic. We are immuned. What you see here is a fraction.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by QuotaSystem: 3:44pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:
" Export like 50 capsules of coke to Malta. If they try to arrest you, tell them it's part of the Abiama world development project and you don't want their country to be left out "

grin grin grin grin grin you are killing me with laughter over here bruh grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by positivelord: 3:45pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

hahaha... MasterChen I dont know between you and smellymouth who is champ in memes.
I mean... you are something else

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by GeneralOjukwu: 3:45pm On May 04, 2017
BIAF......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by bola77uk(f): 3:45pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

Lol.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by bizzibodi(m): 3:47pm On May 04, 2017
Any ipob caught with hard drugs shld b beheaded!we need to eliminate hard drugs trafficking & use on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by stuffs4me(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2017
Thomas Uchenna Onyema

These OSU cannibals are at it again.

SHÍTGBOS and crime are just inseparable.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by protocoll(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2017
davodyguy:
Why always Nigerians?
Are they cursed?

not Nigerian sir.. u will say, why always Igbos.. die hard developers ...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 04, 2017
Thomas Uchenna Onyem

NCAN PORT HARCOURT BRANCH..

OYEOMA CY HAS DONE IT AGAIN

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by ninjasta: 3:53pm On May 04, 2017
HAUSA AND DRUG PUSHING ARE LIKE

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 04, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
I tried keeping up with the number of of Igbo people caught trafficking hard drugs around the globe between April and this month alone, but I lost count before April ending and completely gave up.

Whenever we Igbos summon the courage to start taking the bull by the horn and stop blaming everyone but ourselves to be the very cause of our problems will be the day other Nigerians start taking us serious as a people.
well spoken.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by 1stladdy(f): 3:56pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

Lol.. Wicked

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by ODVanguard: 3:56pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

Yo MasterChen, this meme is off tha chain! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by ipobbigot7: 3:56pm On May 04, 2017
Our hard working bloda in Malta Thomas Uchenna Oyenma helping to develop their country.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by realnas(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2017
As expected it is a Igbo, who can can blame him remember oga dilector kanu needs funds to buy arms so the chap is contributing his share to the biafra project Igbo kwenu!

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by olajizz01(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2017
Originality007:
Awon developers..
Very funny phrase,so dey don develop Biafra.ud finish,they now want to develop Malt in the way they develop their Biafra.ud nation.I dont know why this particular tribe like to drag the image of the country in the international mud.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by bizzibodi(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2017
davodyguy:

I'll rule you out of Order.

He traveled with a Nigerian Passport pls
Point of Order sustain,he is 1st an igbo nationality whose allegiance is to Biafra.dey only want to embarass 9jeria until we let them go with their wahala.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

18-year-old Slits Peacemaker’s Neck (photo) / Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) / Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.