Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" (56028 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2017
who will maary me grin grin
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by geekybabe(f): 7:20pm On May 04, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Exactly

Start early

Don't be like Banky W who got married at the age of 44,
he will be 69 when his first child clocks 10
Wehdone sir. Banky is 36.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Missmossy(f): 7:21pm On May 04, 2017
They are so young! Congrats to them cheesy

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 04, 2017
Bloggers ehn. I thought it was posted that the guy was 20 and his bride 24? Besides is it only me but the bride looks older than the groom and that guy face no fit be 24.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by ncoolsome(m): 7:25pm On May 04, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Exactly

Start early

Don't be like Banky W who got married at the age of 44,
he will be 69 when his first child clocks 10

U must hate maths...lol

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by dangotesmummy: 7:27pm On May 04, 2017
This one will not shut up.you impregnated another persons pikin,they pressurized and forced you to Marry her you're now coming here to rant.fun awon tani? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by baby124: 7:28pm On May 04, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
He should bring on the advice if they remained together and equally happy after they achieved their individuals selve-realization, and emancipations in mental, financial and belief system spheres of life.

Citing the connotations of his message, he's on this early bird race because of his inclination for superficiality rather than his status as a principled person.

In the meantime, I wish them the best in all their endeavors.

What makes you think he's not principled? At 24, did you have the business sense to own your own business? He and his wife are working to provide for themselves. He did not run away from his responsibility at 24 or obsessed with sampling everything that walks. This young man is quite principled and I am impressed to be honest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Shikena(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2017
Some people just love to dey smile for camera for daytime but face reality when no one is watching grin
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by eternalcity(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2017
If I hear say my Popsy go allow his daughter marry at 20. Where you dey hurry go

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 04, 2017
okay.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by EmperorKal(m): 7:35pm On May 04, 2017
This wedding is like going for a night party and leaving by 8pm grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Diplomaticbeing(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2017
baby124:

What makes you think he's not principled? At 24, did you have the business sense to own your own business? He and his wife are working to provide for themselves. He did not run away from his responsibility at 24 or obsessed with sampling everything that walks. This young man is quite principled and I am impressed to be honest.

You don't know me from Adam, therefore you aren't in position to either pronounce my life accomplishments or non thereof.

Meanwhile, you fall within the class of people that hears and knows some certain words but lack understanding of the same words. . . I don't envy you at all. In the context I used "principle" in that post, I referred to his ethical leanings.

Dear, keep off, because my submissions are beyond your understanding.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by maasoap(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2017
soberdrunk:
Olodo way wan do 'chop and clean mouth' come do mistake score goal and the girl papa threaten am with Orunmila, he wan come dey advice hin Uncles....... angry
Very funny comment. Lol. May be, he wants to chop head knuckle from the old uncles
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by yorex2011: 7:45pm On May 04, 2017
At 21 i was a Corp liason officer

grin grin

Hope to marry when I'm 27 sha... tongue
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Donbiggi: 7:45pm On May 04, 2017
No big deal, i wil be 24 dis year n my girl wil be 20 dis year, my parent has been forcing me to marry since wen am 22, so i don't see any new thing dia.... Hbd 2 dem
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by ibndawud96: 7:45pm On May 04, 2017
This very wonderful marriage at younger age is very worth paying congrat to the couple
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Inspectorsuga(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2017
Meekmind:
Our 40+ papa's on this forum who are still chasing skirts & hunting 4 tight kpekus will not agree with you & Our slay mama's with nothing upstairs who av refused to learn from their aunts residing permanently in shiloh, will come here to lecture you about marriage when they can't successfully keep a 6months relationship...

We live in a world where people profer solutions to the problem of others while theirs still lingers...

Nobody Holy.,. undecided undecided undecided
Lol...bros whoever dat offended u b4 u saw this topic I am sincerely pleading on their behalf..
This one pass transferred aggression abi u wan make those oloshos forming youngie no enjoy nairaland again...

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Spidermon: 7:49pm On May 04, 2017
Person wey never get hair for prick go dey give marriage advice?

You need life experience to be able to sort some shii.

Well, every mallaam with hin kettle
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by MDCCCXXXII: 7:51pm On May 04, 2017
What does the groom do for a living, aside being a graduate?
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Meekmind(m): 7:54pm On May 04, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

Lol...bros whoever dat offended u b4 u saw this topic I am sincerely pleading on their behalf..
This one pass transferred aggression abi u wan make those oloshos forming youngie no enjoy nairaland again...

Lol no transfer aggression oo...This is me just voicing out...If it does hit any nerve(s), then i'm unapologetic undecided

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 04, 2017
start early and quit early. marriage isnt by age but by the work you put into it

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Inspectorsuga(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2017
Nice move bro...i married @ 23 n wifey was 21 den...i am not yet 30 buh we already have d number of kids we desired..by d grace of God I hope to be a granpa b4 50.....

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Inspectorsuga(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2017
Meekmind:

Lol no transfer aggression oo...This is me just voicing out...If it does hit any nerve(s), then i'm unapologetic undecided
Ride on bro
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by baby124: 7:56pm On May 04, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:

You don't know me from Adam, therefore you aren't in position to either pronounce my life accomplishments or non thereof.

Meanwhile, you fall within the class of people that hears and knows some certain words but lack understanding of the same words. . . I don't envy you at all. In the context I used "principle" in that post, I referred to his ethical leanings.

Dear, keep off, because my submissions are beyond your understanding.

Lol. I am sure your submissions are even beyond your own understanding. LMAO. Delusional for sure

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Longman6(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2017
romeoetin:
24? cry. I'm 20 and I've never asked a girl out embarassed

Guy, its one of the best things that can happen to a guy, you should cherish your mental innocence for now before you enter the Nigeria dating world of games, intrigues and love.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by isahsalee: 8:04pm On May 04, 2017
I got married at age 20 as at 1992 and my wife was 18 yrs old, we re blessed with 3 children 24, 21 and 15yrs of age respectively.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Nwachineke1980: 8:05pm On May 04, 2017
I wish you the best but you should have waited.Because at 30yrs or more is when she will remember that she has only known one man,has not enjoyed her life as a single lady.Next thing you know ,she is in badoo looking for boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Malayy(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2017
i will marry at 45..

3 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Diplomaticbeing(m): 8:08pm On May 04, 2017
baby124:

Lol. I am sure your submissions are even beyond your own understanding. LMAO. Delusional for sure

Milady wahala no feat you, so desist from it.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by godunia(m): 8:08pm On May 04, 2017
Child abuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by pweeryambre: 8:09pm On May 04, 2017
Philinho:
b4 you're 40,ur child is already going to d university .so cute
if that's the main reason for getting married so early then its not cute at all.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 04, 2017
How is a 24 years old man's marriage news? The only thing I noticed is that he looks 17 and not 24. This is not news worthy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady / Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.