Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" (56026 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Diplomaticbeing(m): 1:00am On May 05, 2017
baby124:

Don't mind that old man quoting scripture and parables. When a guy that he can give birth to is getting married, has a business and is expecting a child. I usually won't even advice this till they are independent. But this couple already own their businesses which is more than what I was doing at their age. One just has to wish them well and zoom off or pack their bad belle one side. But this baba here no gree o.!

You're about the most stupid person I've ever had an encounter with. For one, your wretched parents aren't fit to lace my shoes.

Once more, I don't need a parochial person like you and your ilks to pronounce my accomplishments or non thereof, when I was about the boy's age. So also I don't need your parochial validation to substantiate my pronouncements herein.

As I said before, you don't know me from Adam. And the very fact that you're privileged to share a common platform like this with me isn't reason enough for you to continuously exhibits your stupidity around.

Conceit is truly God's gift to small-minded people like you. For one, I've never expressed and don't hold malice against the young family. However, my stance remains that he's not in position yet to pronounce for or against early marriage for others or to spite others, citing the fact that he's not seasoned in the journey. Anyone seasoned in any particular cause of life is experienced in same regard but not all experienced people in same cause of life are seasoned. This is simply my point.

More so, in the event that he reached a seasoned status in marriage with his wife, which I wish them, by which stage too both of them would have achieved selve-realization and emancipations in; mental, social, belief system and economic spheres of life, if they will still remained mutually happily in the marriage then, then and only then would he be a bit qualified to bring on advices about advantages of early marriage. Even his success would still not be a yardstick for others, since the journey of life isn't a competition for people of noble class.

It's only people of small-minded class like you that competes with others. Because the aims of this class of people in pursuit of prosperity isn't really because they wish to use their good position, if they're lucky to achieve one, to help the less privileged around them no, rather their aims of aiming for prosperity is always to enable them use it to spite and oppress the less privileged ones around them. The good thing is that success is subjective; therefore its each to his own.

In summary, a little brat like you can never understand what "irreconcilable differences" mean and why it remains the major reason for divorces world all over. Fancy and financial resources aren't all it takes to sustain for a long time, any form of union where all the parties involved are expected to be mutually happy.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by baby124: 1:14am On May 05, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:

You're about the most stupid person I've ever had an encounter with. For one, your wretched parents aren't feat to lace my shoes.

Once more, I don't need a parochial person like you and your ilks to pronounce my accomplishments or non thereof, when I was about the boy's age. So also I don't need your parochial validation to substantiate my pronouncements herein.

As I said before, you don't know me from Adam. And the very fact that you're privileged to share a common platform like this with me isn't reason enough for you to continuously exhibits your stupidity around.

Conceit is truly God's gift to small-minded people like you. For one, I've never expressed and don't hold malice against the young family. However, my stance remains that he's not in position yet to pronounce for or against early marriage for others or to spite others, citing the fact that he's not seasoned in the journey. Anyone seasoned in any particular cause of life is experienced in same regard but not all experienced people in same cause of life are seasoned. This is simply my point.

More so, in the event that he reached a seasoned status in marriage with his wife, which I wish them, by which stage too both of them would have achieved selve-realization and emancipations in; mental, social, belief system and economic spheres of life, if they will still remained mutually happily in the marriage then, then and only then would he be a bit qualified to bring on advices about advantages of early marriage. Even his success would still not be a yardstick for others, since the journey of life isn't a competition for people of noble class.

It's only people of small-minded class like you that competes with others. Because the aims of this class of people in pursuit of prosperity isn't really because they wish to use their good position, if they're lucky to achieve one, to help the less privileged around them no, rather their aims of aiming for prosperity is always to enable them use it to spite and oppress the less privileged ones around them. The good thing is that success is subjective; therefore its each to his own.

In summary, a little brat like you can never understand what "irreconcilable differences" mean and why it remains the major reason for divorces world all over. Fancy and financial resources aren't all it takes to sustain for a long time, any form of union where all the parties involved are expected to be mutually happy.

You don't even know the difference between feat and fit. Yet you are typing epistle about your self importance. I know you are completely delusional because none of your ancestors plus you inclusive can talk to even my puppy with confidence in real life. What my puppy eats as snack, you can't fit chop for a year. Imbe
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Diplomaticbeing(m): 1:22am On May 05, 2017
baby124:

You don't even know the difference between feat and fit. Yet you are typing epistle about your self importance. I know you are completely delusional because none of your ancestors plus you inclusive can talk to even my puppy with confidence in real life. What my puppy eats as snack, you can't fit chop for a year. Imbe

Hahaha! If you wish doctor all my other words in order to have a feel-good moment. Feat and fit my foot.
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Sarang(f): 3:31am On May 05, 2017
baby124:

What makes you think he's not principled? At 24, did you have the business sense to own your own business? He and his wife are working to provide for themselves. He did not run away from his responsibility at 24 or obsessed with sampling everything that walks. This young man is quite principled and I am impressed to be honest.

Impressive!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by matrixme(m): 5:42am On May 05, 2017
So is marriage now an achievement? Come to the north here and see people married but living a very poor lifestyle. When you buy 20 pampers in this recession, your brain will tell youm otherwise. People of your age rose to popularity through great achievements and all, you think you're smart enough to eat the food of the mature. Enjoy your marriage but keep your stinking advice to yourself.
Our morality has really gone to the gutters for a 24 year old marring a 20 year old bride to be advising us. Infact all those child bride advocate senators must be vindicated
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by MrPresident1: 6:18am On May 05, 2017
Good time to be married. In ancient Israel, boys went to war at age 20...they could marry at that age too
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Nobody: 6:50am On May 05, 2017
speezyWears:

Yours will come soon.
Pele.
grin

and who said I was concerned about marriage?
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Nobody: 7:39am On May 05, 2017
omoalajah:
yea he go strong gan o
hmmmmm marriage entails alot sha not jex Love...
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:59am On May 05, 2017
3DCYCLOPS:
Hmm

Young marriages never been my thing

I'm still young but old enough to know marriage requires not just love but understanding..perseverance..The grace of God...and all other gbatigbati

oh yes! and money grin

Till I garner all...No no no..i ain't stepping in

LOL 30+ when are you visiting redeem?
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by holluphemydavid(m): 8:33am On May 05, 2017
i nid to act fast,dis one dat all dis small small guys are getting married like dis ,kind of intimidation grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by udysweet(f): 8:58am On May 05, 2017
Meekmind:
Our 40+ papa's on this forum who are still chasing skirts & hunting 4 tight kpekus will not agree with you & Our slay mama's with nothing upstairs who av refused to learn from their aunts residing permanently in shiloh, will come here to lecture you about marriage when they can't successfully keep a 6months relationship...

We live in a world where people profer solutions to the problem of others while theirs still lingers...

Nobody Holy.,. undecided undecided undecided
Why do I have a feeling that I know whom you are referring to, lol
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Meekmind(m): 9:02am On May 05, 2017
Hmmm...I sha don't know what you talking about...no kobami tongue
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Nobody: 10:02am On May 05, 2017
Jarus:
24 isn't that small age though. But the young man looks even younger, like a teenager.

Hi Jarus.pls do u know anyone who can teach me tax, Cit, ppt and all. Wouldnt mind paying
Re: 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 05, 2017
theoptimist298:

Hi Jarus.pls do u know anyone who can teach me tax, Cit, ppt and all. Wouldnt mind paying

Are you Lagos based? Send sms to 07036442913

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And An Albino Lady / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.