Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes (41228 Views)

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers / Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by lonner1995: 3:42pm On May 04, 2017
Corp member of batch A, stream 11, in Bayelsa state publicly proposed to his girlfriend during their parade this morning. Ans she said Yes! Congrats to them.

http://mawenews..com.ng/2017/05/youth-copper-proposes-to-his-girlfriend.html

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by dingbang(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by BoosBae(f): 3:55pm On May 04, 2017
Propose ko, can't you see they are just having fun? This one na acting play.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by wickyyolo: 4:29pm On May 04, 2017
grin grin I knew this people from bayelsa. Camp
Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by mexxmoney: 5:20pm On May 04, 2017
Who una dey fool? Na for that finger (index finger) dem dey put engagement ring?

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by yarimo(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2017
wickyyolo:
grin grin I knew this people from bayelsa. Camp
na lie, that is SAMBISA FOREST Camp
Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by Kelly2713(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2017
friends around be like " what are they even doing"

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 04, 2017
lonner1995:
Corp member of batch A, stream 11, in Bayelsa state publicly proposed to his girlfriend during their parade this morning. Ans she said Yes! Congrats to them.

The audio to the 2nd picture would be interesting to listen to.

Shouts from the couple and the assistant best man in the middle...

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by wickyyolo: 6:41pm On May 04, 2017
yarimo:
na lie, that is SAMBISA FOREST Camp

How you take know? BokoHaram grin

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by Shelloween(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2017
K
Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by PenisCaP: 7:14pm On May 04, 2017
What is PROPOSE?
Does it mean he will remove her pant n hv sex with her? undecided.

Sombody epp me

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by davodyguy: 7:14pm On May 04, 2017
Can't be real. This must be a joke.
They both need to get to the real world after PO, taste life without their parents, rent an apartment, earn salaries before taking a great decision like marriage

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by kinibigdeal(m): 7:14pm On May 04, 2017
This is why i want government to scrap this shit.
Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by CXLVII: 7:14pm On May 04, 2017

Now Your Suffering Continues (NYSC)

Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by opethom(m): 7:14pm On May 04, 2017
Yeye people
Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by crackerspub: 7:15pm On May 04, 2017
lol

Nice move bro

I hope its not the Lord of the Ring style so that you can get to her punna easily cool cool
Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by Astrogeotech: 7:16pm On May 04, 2017
cool
Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by mrsfavour(f): 7:16pm On May 04, 2017
They don't look serious to me.

10 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by lonelydora: 7:16pm On May 04, 2017
BoosBae:
Propose ko, can't you see they are just having fun? This one na acting play.

Your dp though
Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by Mosb(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2017
WOW
Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by chuksjuve(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2017
why disturb the cyber space with all these "childish" act just to be in the news...
attention seeking generation
meanwhile.

*okada carry me go bus stop.. make I go watch celta Vigo vs drawchester united match *

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by Missmossy(f): 7:17pm On May 04, 2017
If corper marry corper they go born mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by beautiful232(f): 7:17pm On May 04, 2017
YES I do YES I do
congratulations
Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by gurunlocker: 7:17pm On May 04, 2017
Sha put am for my hand make I no disgrace you....

Na wa for ladies o, I sure say the babe go get bf before going to serve.
Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by Otutu1(m): 7:18pm On May 04, 2017
The girl no bad sha
Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by Mosb(m): 7:18pm On May 04, 2017
Robertojay:
O
. U don book ba
Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by Mosb(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2017
beautiful232:
YES I do
YES I do

congratulations
. Lol relax!
Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by dangote7510(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2017
Why is de gal not looking at de guy na? i wanted to say she has 4:30 eyes but, i dont gossip

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by Epiczi(m): 7:20pm On May 04, 2017
Ladies don't allow any man turn u to lord of d ring.
Re: Bayelsa Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover During Their Parade & She Said Yes by mosez346(m): 7:20pm On May 04, 2017
konji no get respect for anybody

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. / Anambra Corper Gets Marriage Proposal On Her Passing Out Day (Photo) / A thread for corpers posted to Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.