Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less (51584 Views)

A Business That Can Be Started With #300,000 / Business Idea That Can Be Started With 150k-200k Needed / 15 Lucrative Business Ideas That Will Take Center Stage In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by yinks0067: 10:40am On May 05, 2017
slayking:
You can start selling UK bale clothing.

Quote me if you need help.
slayking cht me up 08056456059
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by platinumphotos: 10:41am On May 05, 2017
ipain:
You are wrong... completely wrong. I don't like people who worship "high classed" and talk down those "low classed"

Tell me one thing that Ymodulus did that isn't among what you listed and labelled them RUBBISH... and I will tell you how stupid you sound...

He did tomatoes ( is that not farming?), He did currency (is that not bitcoin and forex?) dude when u worship people, you demean yourself. Now, see how your brain failed to see that Ymodulus didn't do any extra ordinary because you worship him.

I am currently in a deal worth 7.5M and my take home is 50% of that, there are some set backs though which I and my partner are trying hard to solve. Again, this same deal is nothing different from what have been shared on nairaland by nairalanders including Ymodulus.

Stop worshiping people... because you will never believe you can attain their success if you continue. There is nothing genius about anyone in the world... they just have information and network that others don't have
Can you share the way forward? What biz can one do with 50k-100k is the question.. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by allymarry89(f): 10:41am On May 05, 2017
slayking:

I need
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by enkay2go(f): 10:43am On May 05, 2017
Sales of boxers and singlets. Quote me if you need help. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by noble2faith(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2017
sekem:
B E T 9 J A.com

Nothing better than that

No shops

No customers

No salaries or wages to be paid

Nothing like weekends because business is on for 24/7/365 days

Start up capital is anything from 100 Naira to as much as you can afford

Work any time of the day when you choose to

No bosses because you are wholly in charge

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the new world

If you have the mindset of a winner then you can do it

Just look at what a common 300 Naira which is not even up to a plate of akpu with two correct meat did for me all thanks to B E T 9 J A.com

Yes!

I made 230,790.32 ₦ from a bet of 300 ₦ and you can check out the bet coupon here - B946CSWZZCPCA-1243399

Now imagine what could have happened if I had played that same stake with 30,000 ₦

By now we would be talking about 23,079,000.32 ₦!!!

Sports trading is a type of hḯgh yḯeld ḯnvestment prӧgram

It involves a lot of risks

And you can lose your whole HARD EARNED money in a jiffy n'anya ocha

But...

You can equally become an instant millionaire in just a matter of one day!!!

O yes!!!

All you need is someone who has in depth knowledge of how things work in the system.

Someone like me tongue

If you are ready to invest, then we are in business!!!

U sabi forecast wella?
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Dmec(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2017
chiraqDemon:
In this recession we all have to look for sources of income to keep ourselves afloat. Mention some profitable businesses that can be started with less than 100k. U can also list requirements and how to go about thr business.

Mine is something as simple as a viewing centre. At 50 naira per match u can discover up to 500 naira for 10 viewers( and its impossible to get less than 20 vuewers if u set it up in a busy location). Rememver i had a friend in junior secondary school that would use his parents empty shops and their already subscribed dstv whenever they travelled. Made some cool cash and his parents were proud of him when they finally got to know of it.

So what of yours, u might end up saving a life and providing a source of income for somebody smiley

Note: i posted here cos i believe it has higher traffic than business section, might be wrong tho.

Lalasticlala epp my solution grin
With 50k you can make 200k in just few days. To know how follow this link: http://bluenik.com/Ch
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Nobody: 10:44am On May 05, 2017
here are the ideas: 1. webwork, 2. Blogging, 3. General offline and online marketing. These 3 can be started with as low as 35k. 08084648924
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by ifex370(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2017
Erngie:

Lagos

Your staying at the very hub of marketing na....

You can make a lot of money buy selling bales oo.. Especially moving them down south. Like Enugu-delta-calabar-rivers state areas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Nobody: 10:46am On May 05, 2017
Go and do pocketmoni help people in your neighborhood send money to any account in Nigeria that is what I do an I make my money everyday.
Imagine 100k in your account you sent 5000 for twenty people in a day you charge extra two hundred on the 5000 you have a profit of 4000 in a day provided you stay in remote area far from where bank is. People will patronize you very well because they don't want to spend on transport or queue in the bank

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by ifex370(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2017
Erngie:
Are you into fashion and designing?
am about diving straight into it..

I'm graduating in a few months.. And that'll be my first business
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Laredojohn(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2017
Mini Importing of Small Novelty Items ....
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Raziii(m): 10:49am On May 05, 2017
MDG007:

what's the handy man business like
Its a repair business. Like ours- Handyman's Bro, we started from the neighborhood repairing phones, laptops, gadgets in general to home repairs like plumbing to net fixing etc. We just submitted a proposal to be in charge of the repair and maintenance of a company's hardware equipments and other stuffs. Hope you understand now?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by sekem: 10:50am On May 05, 2017
noble2faith:

U sabi forecast wella?

Yes sir

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Amicable24: 10:51am On May 05, 2017
fashrola:
PS gaming center...it's a good biz if it's setup in good area
With 100k How many Play stations will you buy plus the televisions you will need? How much will it cost you to rent a good place for the business?? I don't think this biz idea will work for such amount stated by the op except you have most of the items already
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by GetMeRight: 10:53am On May 05, 2017
ipain:
You are wrong... completely wrong. I don't like people who worship "high classed" and talk down those "low classed"

Tell me one thing that Ymodulus did that isn't among what you listed and labelled them RUBBISH... and I will tell you how stupid you sound...

He did tomatoes ( is that not farming?), He did currency (is that not bitcoin and forex?) dude when u worship people, you demean yourself. Now, see how your brain failed to see that Ymodulus didn't do any extra ordinary because you worship him.

I am currently in a deal worth 7.5M and my take home is 50% of that, there are some set backs though which I and my partner are trying hard to solve. Again, this same deal is nothing different from what have been shared on nairaland by nairalanders including Ymodulus.

Stop worshiping people... because you will never believe you can attain their success if you continue. There is nothing genius about anyone in the world... they just have information and network that others don't have
The same Ymodulus that was into currency round tripping. Don't mind the guy you quoted.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Raziii(m): 10:54am On May 05, 2017
bsideboii:
Wow ..Interesting startup idea you have got there.Are you guys up and running already? ..will like to know how it works. #peace
Thanks bro. And yes we are up and running. Just scroll up a little. You will see.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by noble2faith(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2017
sekem:

Yes sir

Forecast tomorrow games n sunday for us to c
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by noble2faith(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2017
sekem:

Yes sir

sekem:

Yes sir

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Barmmyshoes(f): 10:57am On May 05, 2017
You can as well start by meeting a good shoemaker to make quality palms and sandals and shoes for you and you get it packaged and it will also have your own stamp..

I have people I do this for.

People will continue to wears shoes and footwears.

Check the below pics for a job am working on.

#Barmmyshoes #ProudFemaleShoemaker

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Nobody: 10:58am On May 05, 2017
kolomax:
you will need at least 2 tv .. assuming it's LCD (45k *2) but if it's LED (50k-60k*2)
now renting of land around 20-100k depends on area now constructing of the viewing centre which will not be less than 100-200k not to talk about decoder
why two tv's when he can buy a big ass tv and support the viewing center with a mini bar
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by noble2faith(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2017
sekem:

Yes sir
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by egbonodjetj: 11:01am On May 05, 2017
slayking:

Quotqe me if you need help.

I need help,email me classicshit247@gmail.com
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Basseybruce: 11:01am On May 05, 2017
sekem:
B E T 9 J A.com

Nothing better than that

No shops

No customers

No salaries or wages to be paid

Nothing like weekends because business is on for 24/7/365 days

Start up capital is anything from 100 Naira to as much as you can afford

Work any time of the day when you choose to

No bosses because you are wholly in charge

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the new world

If you have the mindset of a winner then you can do it

And you can do it from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet connection

Just look at what a common 300 Naira which is not even up to a plate of akpu with two correct meat did for me all thanks to B E T 9 J A.com

Yes!

I made 230,790.32 ₦ from a bet of 300 ₦ and you can check out the bet coupon here - B946CSWZZCPCA-1243399

Now imagine what could have happened if I had played that same stake with 30,000 ₦

By now we would be talking about 23,079,000.32 ₦!!!

Sports trading is a type of hḯgh yḯeld ḯnvestment prӧgram

It involves a lot of risks

And you can lose your whole HARD EARNED money in a jiffy n'anya ocha

But...

You can equally become an instant millionaire in just a matter of one day!!!

O yes!!!

All you need is someone who has in depth knowledge of how things work in the system.

Someone like me tongue

If you are ready to invest, then we are in business!!!
.................. Bro, pls, let's talk biz, let me have your digit, we need to chat, 08063671851. For once, have not won. I need some OT.
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Ahmadgani(m): 11:06am On May 05, 2017
I am not a professional photographer but i made about 20000 naira in a month just taking casual shot of people and places. Now i am planning to go into photography as a second source of income.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Welcomme: 11:06am On May 05, 2017
slayking:
I need help
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by goaldynboy: 11:06am On May 05, 2017
kolomax:
you will need at least 2 tv .. assuming it's LCD (45k *2) but if it's LED (50k-60k*2)
now renting of land around 20-100k depends on area now constructing of the viewing centre which will not be less than 100-200k not to talk about decoder

And even GENERATOR!!!
Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Nairasurplus(m): 11:06am On May 05, 2017
Go to a local market, buy cassava tuber of N20,000. Grate it with N200. Dewatering is free with the engine operator's bag and presser. Buy a sieving net of N300 and a frying pot/pan of N1500. You can fetch firewood from your locallity. Sieve and fry the garri. It is no rocket science.
This will give about 3 bags of white garri at N16,000 per bag.
You have made your cool N48,000 if you sell in wholesale and more than N55,000 if you retail.
Try it, it works. Swallow your pride.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Entom(m): 11:07am On May 05, 2017
rozayx5:
you can trade binary options if you have good internet/laptop with 100k

but you go study sha

learn online from sites

cool cool

I agree with this.100k is even too much. I make 30 to 80 dollars any day I want to trade. If you are interested get my whatsapp contact below...my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by fergieboy: 11:08am On May 05, 2017
Basseybruce:
.................. Bro, pls, let's talk biz, let me have your digit, we need to chat, 08063671851. For once, have not won. I need some OT.
Its all luck bro.... No gimmicks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by Mcreloaded(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2017
The cheapest business you can start with even N20 000 naira or less is snail farming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less by danthamccoy(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2017
Partnerbiz2:
Any biz idea on nairaland or elsewhere online is more or less rubbish. It's either the promoter wants to reach target through you or the biz isn't lucrative.
Why people advertised MMM was because of 10% they would gain as referral bonus.
If MMM had nothing like referral bonuses people would do it in secret and wouldn't tell you till it becomes saturated.

Again, the intelligent nairalanders like modulus with good biz ideas don't usually visit here. The ones that visit have nothing but utopian pieces of advice. Just watch them tell you to join ponzi schemes, bitcoin sells, start farming , akara frying, palm oil sales, recharge card biz, plantain chips sells, affiliate marketing, importation biz etc.
These are all balderdash, bereft of practicality.

The rest that will comment will want you to buy e books. These set make money from e book selling and not from practising the contents of the e books.

In conclusion, just look around your vicinity and environment and see what works.

Nobody, I repeat nobody will tell you about any lucrative biz they do except when they are to gain directly maybe by supplying those goods or through referrals from you.

Take care.
The first bolded is as cliche and generic as it gets. Lol. And you talk about practicality.
That someone might be seeking to make a buck or two off you doesn't mean you should totally discount his ideas. It's a give and take world. There have been several real testimonies on this forums from people who have gotten practical working ideas from here and there are loads of informative threads. Wouldn't advise anybody to go around buying ebooks but who's to say what you need isn't in any of them?
As for the second, what is so terrible about that if you actually gain something?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked / Diamond Bank Staff Wear School Uniforms To Celebrate Children's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.