Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:23 PM

EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree (30958 Views)

Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany / Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home / 2019: Atiku Explains Why He Didn’t Perform Under Obasanjo, Speaks On Looting Pub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by ontruth(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2017
Sometimes when people start to dey bash EfCC I will be wondering which government really set up the EFCC, PDP or APC?
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by nkemjacob2(m): 8:14pm On May 04, 2017
OBJ is a saint
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by Shelloween(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2017
wellmax:

All monies recovered are paid into the FG consolidated account. You want evidence, feel free to write to CBN.
Its quite easy to talk intelligently and not like a blabber.
from a government that promised us change and brought a mess instead, why should I believe shit from them?
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by dignity33: 8:20pm On May 04, 2017
Ikoyi flat is silence
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by Themonster: 8:22pm On May 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Seems like this goose has overtaken Jacob Zuma.

The damn goose and nairaland be like... cheesy
awa own omenkalives trying to be funny cheesy

good evening sire grin

amu na ekene ooo

teneeeee grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by SIRmanjar(m): 8:23pm On May 04, 2017
hotspec:
Why haven't they arrest d grass-cutter yet? EFCC is fast becoming like d OBJ era- silencing d oppositions
Hahahahahahahaha! Funny you.
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by joshuamoses101(m): 8:25pm On May 04, 2017
na only to arrest people una sabi, all the recovered loot them we no knw how ona dey do them pass
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by Josmila(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2017
krispycash:

Brother are u talking about the same panel that they've requested to be disbanded? Also, the senate has already found out the few hundreds of millions he diverted and that knowledge has been made public... So what exactly are U saying bro? You and I both know this guy will never be arrested if we don't scream out loud enough...

On whose request is the panel to be disbanded? That's even new to me, never that before..prosecuting him is key for me, beyond the arrest and all the associated drama..A senate of rogues you mentioned.. Lol I have no drop of hope in those ones. The report of the panel will be made public May 8th, let's hope for the best
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 04, 2017
EFCC slaves, what happened to Tinubu, Amechi and Buhari?

Keep thinking that you morons are smart undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by AlhajiSpray(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2017
baylord101:
Ekeremedu crying fowl play

Foul not fowl! These remixed jews sef.... Go school una no go gree! grin
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 04, 2017
EFCC slaves, what happened to Tinubu, Amechi and Buhari?

Keep thinking that you morons are smart undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by lagosrd: 8:37pm On May 04, 2017
In as much as I don't like commenting on corruption cases in Nigeria. Efcc to me is just a political witchunting machine in the hands of the ruling parties. If truly they are saddled with the task of investigating, prosecuting and recovery (IPR) of stolen funds and economic saboteurs. The following questions should have been answrd by now
1. Why was ameachi not investigated.
2. Why was dashiki not investigated
3. what happened to the former SGF
4. What of the senate president
4. What of former NIA head who stached government funds despite poverty
5. Why have they not investigated issues against the Senate, house of reps and those who padded the budget.
Just operating the stuff as if someone somewhere is controlling them from somewhere.
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by baylord101(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Foul not fowl! These remixed jews sef.... Go school una no go gree! grin
you too blind to knw auto correct, but thanks for calling my attention to it
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by kernel501: 8:53pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:
Ekwere....mad....ooh

Is that your father's name?
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by lastmaster(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2017
I love the EFCC logo.The "Eagle"
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by Obdk: 9:32pm On May 04, 2017
omenkaLives:

Omenkalives i get clean Igbo girl to replace d one wey dump ur sorry sadist muslim asssss

Sarrki picture....

Kayode omidina from osun state

2 Shares

Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by igwechi1977(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2017
The guy above is a thief. he and his group robbed a friend this morning with a Danfo bus. Please beware of him and Nigerian Police should please trail him and apprehend him.

Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by Chiefobdk1: 9:46pm On May 04, 2017
omenkaLives:

I'm here boy
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by mannycrown: 9:59pm On May 04, 2017
Afonjanightmare:
What about Amaechi and Tinubu

Don't mind the useless agency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by Myself2(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2017
Gradually EFCC is being exposed and soon we will discover that over 60% of all the so called discovered funds are either planted or stage managed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:24pm On May 04, 2017
Who doesn't know EFCC people are lying, just because he endorsed the release of Nnamdi Kanu. They're bound to fail anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by billyG(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2017
Afonjanightmare:
And Jonathan
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by 2016v2017: 5:21am On May 05, 2017
Poorboy:
Ameachi is a saint..

Saint Amaechi grin grin grin
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by 2016v2017: 5:22am On May 05, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
Who doesn't know EFCC people are lying, just because he endorsed the release of Nnamdi Kanu. They're bound to fail anyway.
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by teepain: 5:37am On May 05, 2017
hotspec:
Why haven't they arrest d grass-cutter yet? EFCC is fast becoming like d OBJ era- silencing d oppositions

Let them silence all oppositions as long as those silenced are guilty of the crimes they are accused of.

As for those shouting Amechi, Tinubu & co., those ones can be investigated & prosecuted by another government, if the current one refuses to act.

All public looters, whether APC, PDP or any other party, will not know peace.
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by GEJDHERO: 5:58am On May 05, 2017
Buhari2019:
No hiding place for looters. Still standing with Buhari for a better Nigeria
U re lost.
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:04am On May 05, 2017
Poorboy:
Ameachi is a saint..

LOL you guys have been wailing about this for over 2yrs now and despite all your noise your lord on earth (Wike) cannot even bring out one evidence against Ameachi isn't that stewpid?
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:05am On May 05, 2017
Afonjanightmare:

any evidence against them?
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by orisa37: 10:35am On May 05, 2017
Loot the Country dry before we restructure
Re: EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree by Diction10nairal: 10:43am On May 05, 2017
IN Abacha's voice. "All those with skeletons in their cupboards have every reason TUFIA"
AVIANAZU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) / Buhari Can’t Be President Because He’s Not Computer Literate – Mimiko / Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.