Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

[free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work (1248 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job / Crude Oil Trades Above $75 Per Barrel As Netanyahu Point Finger At Iran / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work by 5nlock: 6:05pm On May 04, 2017
Hello, I am Victory Anosike; a Medical Student and Fiverr expert.
I have been on fiverr for 2 years now. Joined 2015, got my big break 2016. I currently run 4 accounts. Three LEVEL 2 accounts, and One Level 1, that i opened recently to work with a skill i just learned.

I discovered a trick, and i want to share... it got me $75 WITHOUT doing anywork on fiverr .

See it HERE>>> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_IhvOtrWcBnZnV4OGp1X2lmY1E

Meanwhile:

If you want to make money online - even though you have NO SKILL
If you want to learn a new skill, and make money in the process
If you want to join fiverr, and you do not know how to go about it
OR
You are on fiverr, but you don not make enough sales, I AM WILLING TO SHARE the knowledge that i have acquired over the years...from 7 of the best Fiverr experts in the WORLD... i am still acquiring grin

FOLLOW THE LINK to get >>>>
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_IhvOtrWcBnRnlWTFB1aGd1VHM

1 Like

Re: [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work by Caustics: 6:09pm On May 04, 2017
Yea, you probably want to make your "big break" by selling these so called instructions.

2 Likes

Re: [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work by 5nlock: 5:34pm On May 09, 2017
Caustics:
Yea, you probably want to make your "big break" by selling these so called instructions.

whether on NOT you buy these "so called instructions", i'll still BANK.

It then depends on whether YOU ARE NOT buying, because you think you will enrich me, by paying for the time i spend in teaching you what you DO NOT know cry cry cry OR because you just do not need it (in which case, okay) OR you just feel like showing yasef (in which case, weh done) grin
Re: [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work by fannybaby(f): 5:42pm On May 09, 2017
Caustics:
. No mind the guy. He wanna sell to make it big undecided

(1) (Reply)

Would You Give Up Your Nairaland Account For 100k / Nigerian Recession: 4 Crazy Ways Youths Make Money Fast In Lagos / QUBE QL 21345 ALL-IN-ONE COMPUTER In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.