Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. (1320 Views)

See What A Girl Posted On Her Status Update / A Letter To Single Guys / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. by akinbola2: 11:16am On Jan 08, 2010
What is it supposed to mean when your partner changes status on facebook? Am thinking there is a skeleton somewhere.Please house i need a serious comments,
Re: Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. by cantell(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2010
He/she is drinking a steaming hot tea on your head.(using you)
There's no two ways about it.
Re: Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. by CrazyMan(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2010
I would also change my status from relationship to single; so that we can balance the equation. wink
Re: Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. by Akindolu(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2010
i always make myself believe that i am not my internet personalities.Judge no one by his/her internet profile.A cool guy online cd be otherwise in real sense and vv.So in the matter of relationship also.I always advice not to reveal too much online.
Re: Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. by megtin(f): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2010
I agree wit cantell.He actually 4got to add STEAMING HOT to it.Read the handwriting on d wall.
Re: Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2010
This facebook sef. I even suggest you remove your partner from your friends. Keep it cyber!
Re: Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. by sofadj(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2010
CrazyMan:

I would also change my status from relationship to single; so that we can balance the equation. wink
this is d attitude dt brks relationships, revenge

Akindolu:

i always make myself believe that i am not my internet personalities.Judge no one by his/her internet profile.A cool guy online cd be otherwise in real sense and vv.So in the matter of relationship also.I always advice not to reveal too much online.
Re: Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. by 190: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2010
trust michelin tyres to give the best advices whenever
where ever
Re: Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. by CrazyMan(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2010
sofa-dj:

this is d attitude dt brks relationships, revenge
No it's not.

It's just to let her know that she's not the only girl int the world; so if she misbehaves, she would be replaced.
Re: Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. by Habib16(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2010
@poster na new thing?
Re: Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. by akinbola2: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2010
Nice contributions, hmmm
Re: Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. by Spyker: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2010
It actually means nothing unless you don't trust that person. If i change my status to single, it means that i don't want the world to know that i am in any relationship not that i am not. It is as simple as it is. if you are unsure, ask your partner for explanations.
Haba, how many persons have you seen got married through facebook? I have not seen any yet
Re: Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. by tammyswits(f): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2010
Probably wants to see your reaction! Act like you havent noticed, on the other hand, there could be someone else in the picture!
Re: Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. by igbonla(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2010
It's deal time bros, maybe she is shopping around.
Re: Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. by Hanoobaba(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2010
I will show her that I craze pass her. I will change my own relationship status from [B]In a relationship[/B] to [B]In an open relationship.[/B] Na who e go pain pass?
Re: Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. by tammyswits(f): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2010
Hahaha
Re: Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. by Alagbado(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2010
O foolish Nigerians, what does a sin partner profit you. Don't judge most people by their status. Pls lets be sincere

(1) (Reply)

My Bf Stood Me Up On Val: / Is He The Wrong Man/woman For You? / Can U Do That Tin Without?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.