Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,483 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Where Can I Learn Web Design? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I Learn Web Design? (1198 Views)

Where Can I Learn Web Design And Graphics Design In Osogbo Osun State / Do We Have Coding Bootcamps In Nigeria? / Faster Way To Learn Web Development. / Guys Where Can I Learn Python In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn Web Design? by Yseone(m): 6:13pm On May 04, 2017
Please who has an idea of where i can learn web design and development in Portharcourt and how much it will cost me. (A repitable place)Thanks for your candid advice.
Re: Where Can I Learn Web Design? by Caustics: 6:21pm On May 04, 2017
Yseone:
Please who has an idea of where i can learn web design and development in Portharcourt and how much it will cost me. (A repitable place)Thanks for your candid advice.
i can teach you personally?
Re: Where Can I Learn Web Design? by Yseone(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2017
Caustics:
i can teach you personally?

Really? Where will my cert come from?
Re: Where Can I Learn Web Design? by Caustics: 6:32pm On May 04, 2017
Yseone:

Really? Where will my cert come from?
Sorry. Cant help you if you want certificate. I dont issue those. I thought you wanted to learn for just your personal Project
Re: Where Can I Learn Web Design? by RuddyFusion(m): 8:06pm On May 04, 2017
How do you want to learn with CMS like WordPress or code from scratch with HTML,CSS and JS? or both combined?

Weekdays or Weekend?

All of the above will determine the cost
Re: Where Can I Learn Web Design? by Yseone(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2017
RuddyFusion:
How do you want to learn with CMS like WordPress or code from scratch with HTML,CSS and JS? or both combined?

Weekdays or Weekend?

All of the above will determine the cost
From scratch, (combined) weekdays
Re: Where Can I Learn Web Design? by Adesege(m): 11:02pm On May 04, 2017
If you are in Lagos, you may want to check www.msnacad.com/course/web-design.

It is 20k for 12 weekends. You will issued a certificate and asked to create a project.

*MODIFIED*

They offer personal tutoring too; that means they will assign a facilitator to teach you at your convenience
Re: Where Can I Learn Web Design? by Yseone(m): 2:00pm On May 05, 2017
Adesege:
If you are in Lagos, you may want to check www.msnacad.com/course/web-design.

It is 20k for 12 weekends. You will issued a certificate and asked to create a project.

*MODIFIED*

They offer personal tutoring too; that means they will assign a facilitator to teach you at your convenience

Lagos is a way far from where I am, am in phc

Re: Where Can I Learn Web Design? by Adesege(m): 2:24pm On May 05, 2017
Yseone:

If you are comfortable with online classes, you can put a call thru to +2347081155580.

Certificates will be issued in the name of the Academy.
Re: Where Can I Learn Web Design? by wordpressdony(m): 8:25pm On May 18, 2017
Webdesign Service Via Fiverr
Order Page: https://www.fiverr.com/wordpressdony/convert-psd-to-html-responsive

Best Regards,
Dony

(1) (Reply)

Ajax On Operamini / Do You Need An Inventory Management System? Check Out This One! / Long Distance Communication Between Two Or More Arduino With RS-485

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.