Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? (19661 Views)

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics / What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by zizytd(m): 7:27am On May 05, 2017
Engineering. An Engineer can be converted to do many things. In the Labour market they are the most employed.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by anochuko01(m): 7:27am On May 05, 2017
mechatronics.... and I'm gonna return to school for It. world is turning digital
Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by otinilinda: 7:27am On May 05, 2017
Computer, the WORLD is going digital.

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by buchilino(m): 7:27am On May 05, 2017
I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO STUDY GEOGRAPHY AS A COURSE.

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by dapsoneh: 7:27am On May 05, 2017
Upaka:
Medicine and surgery. Want to be like Ben Carson.
better pack ur load and leave this country, med here is bullsh*t
Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by prinsam30: 7:27am On May 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I would study computer science..... This world is going digital as we can see...in no distant time, people without the knowledge of computer won't be able to compete in this information age.

I'm already a Computer Scientist and I'm loving it but if am to go back to school I will study Home Economics maybe I can work in Aso Villa to help Aisha in Za Oza room grin

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by Toks2008(m): 7:27am On May 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I would study computer science..... This world is going digital as we can see...in no distant time, people without the knowledge of computer won't be able to compete in this information age.

Marketing cos that is all I have been doing ever since my graduation in 97.

If not for time wey Don go I for do my MBA in marketing.
Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by Victornezzar: 7:27am On May 05, 2017
Computer science
infact sef.....am in 200 level doing medical laboratory science
But I had 2 go bk 2 ryt jamb....computer science rocks mehn

2 Likes

Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by signeddocuments: 7:28am On May 05, 2017
Nuclear physics/Atomic bomb production/ Uranium processing.
Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by toseen7: 7:28am On May 05, 2017
AntiWailer:
Yahoo yahoo.
Mo fe ma chache
grin

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by Yamprince(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2017
Geography @ABU and get a 3rd class.... grin
Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by Nobody: 7:29am On May 05, 2017
Psychology.

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by slawomir: 7:29am On May 05, 2017
ok
Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by Nobody: 7:30am On May 05, 2017
Psychology!

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by sisisioge: 7:30am On May 05, 2017
Mechanical engineering or Architectural Science..I wish I had not been lazy with the course I chose.

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by mhiztaNexy(m): 7:31am On May 05, 2017
agriculture again and again
Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by SeniorJude(m): 7:31am On May 05, 2017
I will like to study English and its linguistics to be able to be available to all area of parastarters be it anywhere in all works of life.

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by toseen7: 7:32am On May 05, 2017
Economics lipsrsealed
Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by Franzinni: 7:32am On May 05, 2017
I won't change a thing because even if I study hausa in Nigeria I can still become a bank manager..... The system in this country is profit driven so what you study is not as important as how much you make....
Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by FreeSpirited: 7:32am On May 05, 2017
Toks2008:

Marketing cos that is all I have been doing ever since my graduation in 97.

If not for time wey Don go I for do my MBA in marketing.
To me, the concept of marketing is changing...The big markets in the world are already the digitalized markets...talk about Amazon, eBay, Alibaba...etc...won't u see how internet is revolutionizing marketing?
Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by mankan2k7(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2017
Medical Laboratory Science
Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by pennywys(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2017
Upaka:
Medicine and surgery. Want to be like Ben Carson.
here am I in that frustrated fascinating course, I wish I could have study chemistry
Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:34am On May 05, 2017
Knowing what I know now, I probably wouldn't go back to school.
I'd just buy a computer, hook it up to the internet, download some books and start learning computer science and programming on my own as well as any other courses I fancy.
The game is knowledge and information folks, not "school".

Edit 1
Actually on reflection, I wouldn't know what I know now if I did not attend the Uninversity. Higher education is a lot more than academics, there is a huge social component as well.

Edit 2
If you desire is to become mega-rich and make an impact on the world, but you lack advantages like capital and connections, software is the way to go

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by sEGXY2(m): 7:34am On May 05, 2017
Law
Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by MVLOX(m): 7:34am On May 05, 2017
Entrepreneurship

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by Pavore9: 7:34am On May 05, 2017
Victoriousvic:
Psychology!

The branch of psychology I love most is counseling psychology as it is very impactful.

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by jtjohn(m): 7:34am On May 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I go for computer science.
Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by ogastone(m): 7:35am On May 05, 2017
Theology. I want to be a Pastor like Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome etc
Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:35am On May 05, 2017
pennywys:
here I'm in that frustrated fascinating course, I wish I could have study chemistry

You can still study chemistry. Nobody but you is holding you back. I studied medicine too but now I write computer programs.

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by Walelavender(m): 7:36am On May 05, 2017
Practicing engineering yet have a flair for journalism.
Will go for communication arts/mass communication

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by FreeSpirited: 7:37am On May 05, 2017
jtjohn:
I go for computer science.
Everything in this world is done by digitalized device, knowledge of programming is becoming a basic knowledge everyone needs to survive

1 Like

Re: What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? by otswag(m): 7:38am On May 05, 2017
Whistle blowinology

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sorry State Of FUTO Lecture Halls / Futo to Begins Sales Of 2014/2015 Post Ume Form / Architects' Corner: Models And 3D Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.