Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,400 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Eta-ntagba - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eta-ntagba (1196 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eta-ntagba by OtemAtum: 11:07pm On May 04, 2017
Eta-n-tagba
Chapter One
1. When light comes, enlightenment follows.
2. The codes that make the brain function are rewritten in many lands where the brains are critically used.
3. And inventions become possible.

Chapter Two
1. The codes of the heads are rewritten after much critical thinking.
2. A homo who thinks within the circle cannot rewrite the code of his brain.
3. But one who thinks out of the circumference of the circle is ready for a change of brain code.

Chapter Three
1. The homos of Urope have rewritten the code of their brains by critical thinking.
2. They have expanded their brain function out of the circle.
3. And they have captured the minds of the homos of Aferk.

Chapter Four
1. The homos of Aferk have neglected their brains.
2. They have exchanged their religions for the religions of Urope.
3. They cannot excel beyond the circle.

Chapter Five
1. A colonised brain cannot decode the hard codes.
2. How then can it invent anything?
3. Religious noise is the only thing it can make.

Chapter Six
1. Religions are the personal philosophies of the gods.
2. That is why there are thousands of religions in the world.
3. Do not immerse yourself in religion, for the beginner of a religion is the god of his adherents.

Chapter Seven
1. Religion gives birth to religion.
2. A leaver of one religion shall become the leader of another religion.
3. But making findings is the delight of God the Universe.

Chapter Eight
1. A wise homo loves nature.
2. He finds natural cure to his ailments through herbs and medicine with meditations.
3. But an unwise homo goes about to be cheated by those who worship the gods.

Chapter Nine
1. Religious fear shortens a lifespan.
2. But making findings and meditating prolongs it.
3. A god is not born but made.

Chapter Ten
1. Dare to be a god and not a worshipper.
2. For knowledge is god and ignorance is his worshipper.
3. You become a god when you are knowledgeable enough. And the world will deify you when you least expect.

Chapter Eleven
1. He who starts the story of a demon does not know what he is doing.
2. For his own children's children to the twentieth generations shall partake of the story of fear he has planted.
3. For demons are the product of imaginations and they are as real as a fiction.

Chapter Twelve
1. The best way to control the mind of a child is to tell him that a masquerade is coming.
2. The best way to control the minds of adults is to tell them that a god is coming.
3. You shall have the mind of billions of adults by so doing.

Chapter Thirteen
1. An ignorant homo will explain what he does not understand in a way that his fellow ignorant homos shall think that they now understand it vividly.
2. But all such are false knowledge.
3. And when a wise person comes to explain that same thing in truth, the ignorant homos shall not listen to him.

Chapter Fourteen
1. If the scribes have said that the fear of a god is the beginning of knowledge, I have come to say otherwise;
2. Therefore I say, the fear of a god is the beginning of stupidity.
3. For that same god whom you fear to death is the mock song of other people.

Chapter Fifteen
1. If religion is the primary purpose of your life, you shall achieve no meaningful result in life.
2. But if making findings is put first before any god, you shall never be in bondage.
3. For the religious are in some cages not seen. But the seekers of universal knowledge are free.

Chapter Sixteen
1. No book is holy; for some books have been called holy because they are full of the philosophies of the gods.
2. But I tell you, the philosophies of those who do findings are far better than the philosophies of the gods of religion.
3. For most of the so-called holy books command you to kill those who do not follow their own religions, but the philosophies of those who do findings arbor such things.

Chapter Seventeen
1. There is no devil as a particular personality.
2. Every time you do bad, you are momentarily a devil.
3. But when you do good, your goodness shall turn you back to your natural self.

Chapter Eighteen
1. Whoever puts humanity in the bondage of fear the most is qualified to take the title Satan.
2. For many gods before you have taken such title; and Yahweh possess such title naturally because he is the greatest of all homo-haters.
3. Therefore don't be deceived, Yahweh is Satan, for even his scribes detect him to be so. But they fear to challenge his authority, even though they have written him as Satan in their books.

Chapter Nineteen
1. The power of the mind is the greatest of all.
2. For the powerless in mind shall incur sicknesses upon his own body.
3. But the powerful in mind shall use his mind to resist all sicknesses.

Chapter Twenty
1. Spoken words are waves.
2. They can achieve both positive and negative feats.
3. Therefore when anyone says that he prophesies evil against you or your land, neutralise his prophecy immediately by speaking out.

Chapter Twenty-One
1. Do not ponder upon evil suggestions.
2. For evil suggestions have achieved many negative responses.
3. Focus on your own thoughts more than suggestions here and there.

Chapter Twenty-Two
1. Do not believe an orator just because he could speak so well.
2. Believe him only because you have thoroughly searched him out and found him true.
3. For oratory brings with it hypnotism and sheperdism if the listeners are low-thinkers.

Chapter Twenty-Three
1. He who concentrates on his brain at tender age shall become a genius in his youth.
2. But he who neglects his brains for emotions only shall become a sheep in his youth.
3. For sheep are poor in the mind and spirit, therefore they are called stupid.

Chapter Twenty-Four
1. Holiness is a term for the hypocrites.
2. But righteousness is a term for those who do the right things.
3. Pursue after righteousness by doing the right thing.

Chapter Twenty-Five
1. The greatest liar I have ever seen is Eubius.
2. For he wrote a false history of Faulkin, calling things that did not happen as if they did.
3. But I have come to write them as they happen exactly.

Chapter Twenty-Six
1. When a liar dies, he does not rest in Peace.
2. For he is often afraid that a living soul would dig up his lies.
3. For so was Eubius the magician of written words who forged the histories and decieved many generations after.

Chapter Twenty-Seven
1. Truth is not given whole, but bit by bit.
2. For if the truth about the beginning of the universe has been given all at once before our own time, then shall the world cease to exist.
3. For when nothing is left to be discovered, there shall be no need to remain on earth. For that would mean the end to findings which God ALMIGHTY have sent living beings to do.

Chapter Twenty-Eight
1. A fearful homo shall scare himself to health problems when he hears of aliens, flying things and horrible creatures.
2. But a wise man shall smile and say, if they exist just same way an hippopotamus exist, what should I fear for?
3. For nature has given everything its own unique habitat, therefore aliens should stay in their habitats and let a reasonable human use his brain for profitable things.

Chapter Twenty-Nine
1. A low-brained person shall demonise aliens and other horrible creatures when he hears of them.
2. Same way the ignorant homos of the past have demonized serpents, scorpions and crocodiles the first time they saw them.
3. But those who make findings shall step forward to know more.

Chapter Thirty
1. He who sees himself in hell after death should let go his fears.
2. His disillusionment shall be rubbed of him to bring his soul to the place of peace made by the universe.
3. For the universe is peace but the gods have made illusions of trouble for their fearful followers.

Chapter Thirty-One
1. A confused head does not know how to make right choices.
2. Therefore let him meditate to allow for the settling of his brain.
3. Then let him make a choice.

Chapter Thrity-Two
1. Poverty is a human invention.
2. The resources of nature can go round and remain for twenty generations after.
3. So why do humans blame God consciousness for not circulating the resources among themselves to ensure that there are no poor people?

Chapter Thirty-Three
1. When a lizard is sick, does it need a human doctor to restore back its health? Go and learn from the lizard how it gets cure to its sickness.
2. It does not spend its time blaming the unseen for its sickness, but rather, he goes for cure where there is cure. Therefore go to the hospitals when you are sick, rather than praying to a false god to heal you.
3. Be wise.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eta-ntagba by Freh(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Please which cosmology is this. I'm very much interested in interacting with you guys. I can't find anything online about otem, reverad or eta ntagba. I am in the stage of acquiring the necessary information to change myself. I thought I'd look for knowledge closer to home, hence naira land. Will deeply appreciate your response.
Re: Eta-ntagba by OtemAtum: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Freh:
Please which cosmology is this. I'm very much interested in interacting with you guys. I can't find anything online about otem, reverad or eta ntagba. I am in the stage of acquiring the necessary information to change myself. I thought I'd look for knowledge closer to home, hence naira land. Will deeply appreciate your response.
The information online are the information of the homo sapiens alone. Eta-n-tagba is an extract from the History book of our own universe which began more than 13 billion years ago. You can see the full history here: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

1 Like

Re: Eta-ntagba by OtemAtum: 1:21am On Apr 05, 2018
read and be wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eta-ntagba by OtemAtum: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
wisdom is embedded in wise sayings

1 Like

Re: Eta-ntagba by OtemAtum: 12:00am On Jul 27, 2018
Learn

1 Like

Re: Eta-ntagba by OtemAtum: 5:05am On Oct 14, 2018
Be free

2 Likes

Re: Eta-ntagba by orisa37: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2018
Freh:

I can't cope with Atum.
I prefer to die sane than berserk.
Re: Eta-ntagba by GenghisAlexa1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Freh:

Be careful tho
Fast often at this time
You need to be ultra light
May your creator help you through,
Re: Eta-ntagba by OtemAtum: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
orisa37:

I can't cope with Atum.
I prefer to die sane than berserk.
grin

1 Like

Re: Eta-ntagba by OtemAtum: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Know this now

1 Like

Re: Eta-ntagba by OtemAtum: 4:09am On Nov 25, 2018
True words

1 Like

Re: Eta-ntagba by OtemAtum: 4:00am On Mar 29, 2019
Learn

1 Like

Re: Eta-ntagba by Nobody: 4:22am On Mar 29, 2019
the religion fanatics needs to read this

1 Like

Re: Eta-ntagba by OtemAtum: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
darkcaesar03360:
the religion fanatics needs to read this
True talk

1 Like

Re: Eta-ntagba by Ahasco(m): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
how am i just seeing this post? since 2018 fa. please let it keep coming

1 Like

Re: Eta-ntagba by OtemAtum: 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
learn

1 Like

Re: Eta-ntagba by OtemAtum: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2020
Always know the truth and be wise

3 Likes

Re: Eta-ntagba by OtemAtum: 6:34am On Mar 09, 2020
Learn

1 Like

Re: Eta-ntagba by OtemAtum: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Be enlightened

2 Likes

Re: Eta-ntagba by OtemAtum: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2020
Be vast in the truth

1 Like

Re: Eta-ntagba by OtemAtum: 7:33am On Jul 23, 2020
Book of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Eta-ntagba by OtemAtum: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
Learn the truth

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Preachers Successfully Exploit People / do good / The Great Tribulation Has Ended.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.