Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage (8111 Views)

Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out / Useful Tips For Protecting Your Phone(screen) From Damage / 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by Revolva(m): 12:28am On May 05, 2017
Nowadays, the mobile phone is an important part of our life. You do a lot of things with it that you do not want anything to happen to it. It is, therefore, necessary that you protect your phone from damage. Nothing is more excruciating than to see your phone getting scratched or having a cracked screen. In line with this,i share tips on how to protect your phone from damage.

Use a Screen Protector

The screen of your phone is the most sensitive and fragile part of your mobile. So, whenever your phone drops from your hand, it is the first thing that is affected. If you are lucky the screen may not crack. But if you use a screen protector, you do not need to worry too much about the screen cracking. Be careful and prevent your phone from dropping.

Hold your phone firmly

Your hand is not slippery. So, why is your phone always dropping? The answer to this is that you do not hold your phone firmly. Henceforth, always have a good grip of your handset, so that it will stop falling.

Waterproof the Device

There are very few gadgets out that do not get damaged when they drop in water. Clearly, you know that water and phones are enemies. You can visit your phone store to waterproof it.

Do not leave it unattended

Always keep your phone in a safe place so that it will not be accessed by your friends and kids. Kids are culpable here. You have to be keep away from them so that they will not destroy it before you return.

This is another way to protect your phone when it drops. If your phone does not use a phone case, you should buy one. It will not only shield your mobile, it will also beautify it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by jonglexer: 7:26am On May 05, 2017
FTC...Hurraaaaaayyy!!First to comment I wanna thank God for the opportunity to comment first. I also thank my mum and dad for bringing me into this world and also feeding me since infancy to grow to become the boy I am now. I also thank my parents for teaching me to be time conscious so I can be first in everything,even in commenting. I thank my siblings for not letting me down in my quest to comment first. A special mention to my lady,Queenie for the love she always shows me. I luv u babe. I cudnt hv made it without you. I thank my teachers from nursery till level 400. Thanks for the discipline instilled in me. I thank my SHS headmistress very much. Thank you to my neighbors and the woman who sells bread and egg at the junction. We made it. First to comment. Hurraaaayyy!!

Don't operate it while charging

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by MVLOX(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2017
OK we go try dem...... Do not give ur phone to toddlers to play games with

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by spartoo: 7:28am On May 05, 2017
I don't even know what to say
Re: 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by oluphilip2008(f): 7:28am On May 05, 2017
There are only four points.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by alegbeleye(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2017
It will still damage. Those with kids around can relatem

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by Lukenitheooo6(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2017
to give it to kids o
and jealous friends cos they will willingly throw it on the ground
Re: 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by Nobody: 7:29am On May 05, 2017
Nice tips , check out phones specs & price here http://www.gadgetsng.com
Re: 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by Fluidelvis(m): 7:29am On May 05, 2017
I just feel that screen guard & it's likes spoils the aesthetic beauty of the phone.. My opinion tho
Re: 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by Iamdmentor1(m): 7:30am On May 05, 2017
OK
Re: 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by Lilaex: 7:36am On May 05, 2017
angry angry angry angryo
Re: 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by Nobody: 7:37am On May 05, 2017
MVLOX:
OK we go try dem...... Do not give ur phone to toddlers to play games with
They don't even wait for you to give them. If their hand reach they will carry it. The best thing is to keep it far away from them.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by Nobody: 7:38am On May 05, 2017
jonglexer:
FTC...Hurraaaaaayyy!!First to comment I wanna thank God for the opportunity to comment first. I also thank my mum and dad for bringing me into this world and also feeding me since infancy to grow to become the boy I am now. I also thank my parents for teaching me to be time conscious so I can be first in everything,even in commenting. I thank my siblings for not letting me down in my quest to comment first. A special mention to my lady,Queenie for the love she always shows me. I luv u babe. I cudnt hv made it without you. I thank my teachers from nursery till level 400. Thanks for the discipline instilled in me. I thank my SHS headmistress very much. Thank you to my neighbors and the woman who sells bread and egg at the junction. We made it. First to comment. Hurraaaayyy!!

Funny guy
Re: 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by shegzan(m): 7:38am On May 05, 2017
thanks for the tips jare... dis one wey my screen guard don break, na to just change am sharpaly!
Re: 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by MVLOX(m): 7:42am On May 05, 2017
chiddyok:

They don't even wait for you to give them. If their hand reach they will carry it. The best thing is to keep it far away from them.

True
Re: 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by ademega(m): 8:02am On May 05, 2017
The first guy to comment thou
Re: 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by Buchiano50: 8:24am On May 05, 2017
Me i no geh phone grin
Re: 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by Agozie48: 9:16am On May 05, 2017
jonglexer:

And that is an achievement right ? Nigerians eh
Re: 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by Revolva(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2017
jonglexer:

And Hurray i made front page again

LMFAO
Re: 5 Ways To Protect Your Mobile Phone From Damage by Masculity(m): 11:57am On May 05, 2017
jonglexer:

Seriously. But is't national award

(1) (Reply)

iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? / See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! / Nigeria: Obasanjo And The Mtn Deal (*555*1*)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.