Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections (6149 Views)

Why Do Muslim Girls Have Better Character And less Prostitution Than Christians? / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / People With Type ‘O’ Blood Have Better Erections —researchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by Ibukzy: 8:25am On May 05, 2017
Blood is obviously an important component of your erection: If there’s not enough of it flowing to your man-hood, you won’t be able to inflate to full mast—and stay that way. But can your blood type affect how hard it is for you to, well, get hard?

Researchers from Turkey say that it can. In their study, they discovered that men with type O blood were significantly less likely to have erectile dysfunction (ED) than those with type A, type B, or type AB blood. In fact, guys with type A and type B blood were about 4 times as likely to suffer from ED than men with type O blood—and men with type AB blood had nearly 5 times the risk.

The link isn’t as far-fetched as it may seem. Scientists have previously determined that some blood types—particularly AB—have been linked to other health conditions, including heart disease, higher cholesterol, and blood clots.

And the same mechanism responsible for those kinds of issues may be driving the link between blood type and ED. In fact, prior studies have concluded that problems with erections may pop up three years before heart disease surfaces. That’s because the arteries in your man-hood are much smaller than the arteries around your heart, so they’re more likely to show effects from damage or buildup first.

It’s possible that people with type A and type B blood have greater levels of adhesion molecules in their blood, which can lead to the development of plaque buildup in the arteries. This can affect blood flow, both to the heart and to the man-hood—leading to an increased risk of heart disease and erectile dysfunction.

It’s also possible that other genetic components of the A and B blood types may lead to blood vessel damage, which can disrupt the biological processes necessary in getting an erection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by Cameleon72(f): 8:32am On May 05, 2017
Oh
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by ellagabs(f): 8:35am On May 05, 2017
d "O" blood group guys wil b lik... we d men!

4 Likes

Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by Nickizoe(f): 8:52am On May 05, 2017
No onedA .....am O+ tnk jah

1 Like

Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by coolzeal(m): 9:02am On May 05, 2017
Shout out to all the O+ and genotype AA.
We the best.

14 Likes

Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by agrovick(m): 10:13am On May 05, 2017
Nickizoe:
Aunty, they are talking about men or do you have a dick?

2 Likes

Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by Bahddo(m): 11:26am On May 05, 2017
ellagabs:
oh yelx! cool
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by Nickizoe(f): 11:34am On May 05, 2017
agrovick:

Uncle i have both...
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by babyfaceafrica: 11:40am On May 05, 2017
Yimu
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by agrovick(m): 12:23pm On May 05, 2017
Nickizoe:
Uncle i have both...
OYO

Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:15pm On May 05, 2017
coolzeal:

We the best.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by Reginna: 1:19pm On May 05, 2017
No wonder... My friend is the way he is
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by falcon01: 1:25pm On May 05, 2017
mcheeeew
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by oluwasegun007(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2017
Nickizoe:
Uncle i have both...

you're blessed sister, you mean u swing both ways
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by Maccarthy(m): 1:40pm On May 05, 2017
ellagabs:
Exactly. This post did nothing except make me afraid..who send me?
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by themonk(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2017
coolzeal:

We the best.
I am O+ and AA.
Some truth has to be found in this cause I am super good in bed.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by kilojoDesigns: 2:37pm On May 05, 2017
themonk:
I am O+ and AA. Some truth has to be found in this cause I am super good in bed.
That's not for you to say.
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by themonk(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2017
kilojoDesigns:

That's not for you to say.
Am saying based on what girls told me and how they moan loudly with joy and hold me after the act...lol
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by ellagabs(f): 2:53pm On May 05, 2017
Maccarthy:
Exactly. This post did nothing except make me afraid..who send me?
lolz
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by NaeChris: 2:54pm On May 05, 2017
Nickizoe:
Lol. You again. I nor know sayy babes sef dey get errection. Funny you.

1 Like

Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by oneda(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2017
Nickizoe:

WHY ARE YOU MENTIONING ME?
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by Nickizoe(f): 3:08pm On May 05, 2017
NaeChris:
Lol. You again. I nor know sayy babes sef dey get errection. Funny you.
grin cheesy
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by Nickizoe(f): 3:11pm On May 05, 2017
oneda:

WHY ARE YOU MENTIONING ME?
Hmmmmm!!

shocked shocked

Meself am surprise at my self..

Didnt know someone has that name here

Kpele!
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by marvin902(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2017
coolzeal:
We the best.

baba I hail oo grin
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by idu1(m): 3:44pm On May 05, 2017
Research from turkey?

Nonsense!!!!
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by marvelling(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2017
coolzeal:
We the best.

no be small thing my brother! konji wan kill person!
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by Chuknovski(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2017
this is a blatant lie, am A and my prick fuvcks for as long as 1hr and above without any herbal support, bikonu check ya
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by joeace2020(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2017
ellagabs:

Oh yes we thé fu$king men !!
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by joeace2020(m): 10:00pm On May 05, 2017
agrovick:

Shes just telling you she can withstand full Day sex grin grin
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 05, 2017
Nickizoe:
And so...Do u ve a PRICK
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 05, 2017
coolzeal:
We the best.

YES KEH.....
Re: Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections by Nickizoe(f): 10:19pm On May 05, 2017
Randy91:

And so...Do u ve a PRICK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Campus Prostitution Not So Bad(reasons) / This Is Why We Love Them #YorubaDemons. (Pics) / How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.