Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 PM

Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) (33035 Views)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Flaunts Her Engagement Ring (Photos) / See Adesua Etomi’s Reaction After Seeing Her ‘husband’ With Her Crush, Jidenna / Girls Hate Adesua Etomi Reaction After Banky W Engaged Her(shocking)video+pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) by WHOcarex: 11:39am On May 05, 2017
Mtcheeeew
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2017
SecondEva:
She is beautiful, congrats to big headed banky grin
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:45am On May 05, 2017
SecondEva:
She is beautiful, congrats to big headed banky grin

She is not.

Good looking ? Yes.
Proportioned ? Yes.
Refined ? Yes
Beautiful ? ... No

But Banky is my man, and (Adesua is my hometown girl) so I go with with his choice any day
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) by HARDDON: 11:51am On May 05, 2017
nickyvick:
Fine gal. c her gap tooth. congrats to her!

diastema
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 05, 2017
I feel this girl is overhyped tbh

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) by sweetgala(m): 12:01pm On May 05, 2017
rozayx5:
Banky got the right girl

educated

stunning

smart

their children are gonna be cute though
cheesy cheesy
God bless us single men with the right women and not hoes cool

I've not followed this engagement bruhaha or discussed it on social media for respect of the two individuals engaged , they may have publicised the engagement on social media but they deserve some privacy and the amebo people that have carried​ the engagement for head plenty.

But they both come AC as truly loved up , sincere and they both seem to be culturally grounded they don't seem to have been overcome by the desire to be "on flic" at every occasion
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) by ReachHard: 12:27pm On May 05, 2017
MadManTalking:
A marriage that is meant to crash...

You, crash first na.. Your display name says it all anyways cheesy

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) by Hedriz(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2017
such a beautiful lady
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) by Sparkles003(f): 12:40pm On May 05, 2017
This only goes to show that most guys look beyond the butt and boobs...susu no carry front,she no carry back but she package good character,homeliness, intelligence and I'm guessing good cook..so she distinguished herself from the crowd of girls....and she got the ring.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I feel this girl is overhyped tbh
Guy see as you talk my mind.She fine but not as much as everybody dey hype am.Marriage isn't all about beauty but make them take am easy with the hype.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) by Noblemarce: 1:46pm On May 05, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] nde ofe ose, congrats o jari
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) by Vicolan: 3:07pm On May 05, 2017
myners007:
Wish them the best of luck

That's it ooo A good prayer oooh!!!!
Bcz no much lessons from all these celebs
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 05, 2017
Henryyy:

Guy see as you talk my mind.She fine but not as much as everybody dey hype am.Marriage isn't all about beauty but make them take am easy with the hype.
you know Nigerians na. Always making average look good. If person talk, dem go say na bad belle lol

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) by Preciousseed(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2017
I wish them happy family. Just like that of Chioma Chukwuka, Stephanie Okereke, Omotola Jalade, etc having good homes!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
you know Nigerians na. Always making average look good. If person talk, dem go say na bad belle lol
No mind them jare.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I WILL START FRYING PLANTAIN.
you are always frying something. Your oil never finish grin cool

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) by Vindyk(m): 11:15pm On May 05, 2017
i no wan hear say Banky used dat his head on ur beating. Happy married life shaaa
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 6:41am On May 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

She is not.

Good looking ? Yes.
Proportioned ? Yes.
Refined ? Yes
Beautiful ? ... No

But Banky is my man, and (Adesua is my hometown girl) so I go with with his choice any day
Every light skin girl or women Is beautiful in the eyes of a black man!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Dressed In Football Jersey: Caption Photo / Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) / Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.