Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) (35136 Views)

TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ / Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by PROPHETmichael: 9:37am On May 05, 2017
Below is the prophetic message given to President Buhari while he was in London for his medical vacation.

"We are going to spend our time praying for the president of Nigeria. Hallelujah....I have a prophetic message for his excellency, the president of this country. No president ever become the president without the hand of God, either permissive will or perfect will. So when God put anyone there, it is for a purpose. I'm just a prophet with a message and what is the message? The Lord said take care of your health, don't allow people around you to use your head to play politics.

In my vision, i saw some people preparing with army boots and uniform saying take your bag and start travelling and i saw some group of doctors with whites saying don't wear this boots, lets be through with you. It's a prophetic advice, treat yourself, listen to the medical advice and don't hurry home because what is the need of coming home and rushing back? It is the rushing back is the major reason why God is saying we should pray for you and i should tell you. God has brought you this far, the seat is there and nobody will take it from you; it is only the living that can rule Nigeria and not the dead. Wait until there is a medical clearance (that is what God said i should tell you), do not allow politicians to use your head to play politics, only the living can lead Nigeria.

In my vision, i saw some people saying wear the boot wear the boot....somebody landed in the country....what is this landing and what is this impromptu journey out again? This is because there was an unfinished business medically. Let your persecutors persecute you and say whatever they want to say but make sure you give your health attention.....It is only the living that can rule Nigeria.....what is the essence of me coming back and everybody is saying oh i am back and after sometime i can no longer hold it again? What is the essence of me being carried and i don't even know where am carried to? This is the vision i saw while in South Africa.............."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekJ2YeWeKtM

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by BUSHHUNTER: 11:59am On May 05, 2017
Maybe its high time these pastors concentrate more on their own fvcking health and let the old man live in peace!

Glo network first to comment

Mtn etisalat and airtel subscribers now... grin

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by KnowMore: 11:59am On May 05, 2017
Okay
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by freshness2020: 11:59am On May 05, 2017
Buhari should resign and enjoy his retirement with his grand kids.
You can not be the only solution outta 150+ millions Nigerians.
Quick recovery though.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by petsam11(m): 12:00pm On May 05, 2017
Ok!
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by MathsChic(f): 12:00pm On May 05, 2017
Utter nonsense. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is the king. It doesn't matter if he sees no further than his nose. In a country where a significant subset cannot reason for themselves, the man who reasons only as far as his pocket commands attention.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Dottore: 12:00pm On May 05, 2017
Fayose's is less vague. During campaign he sponsored front page adverts in newspapers against Buhari's candidature. I remember a particular one that had photos of Murtala Mohammed, Abacha, Yara dual then the captioned something like "enough of state burials"
Many termed it extreme and uncalled for on the part of Fayose's but I'm sure if he had termed himself a pastor or prophet, people could have taken him more serious.

Orishirishi.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Opeedo(m): 12:00pm On May 05, 2017
Ok lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by phydell(m): 12:00pm On May 05, 2017
Noted!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by tuscani: 12:00pm On May 05, 2017
Na so

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:00pm On May 05, 2017
Dumb "prediction"

Everyone knows a 74 year old (Football age) man with a job as stressful as being a President should watch his health.

Check Obama's pix before he started his 1st term and when he ended the 2nd

Pastors scamming sheep since 1898

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by oko4lucky(m): 12:01pm On May 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by babyfaceafrica: 12:01pm On May 05, 2017
is that all?
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Jamiubond009(m): 12:01pm On May 05, 2017
K
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Category1: 12:01pm On May 05, 2017
After I buy that my German Bugatti tomorrow, dis man go talk say he prophesy am 2003.

Odi egwu...
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by miteolu(m): 12:01pm On May 05, 2017
Substitution needed

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by donkenny(m): 12:02pm On May 05, 2017
Watching Nigeria politics like am watching prison break... Buhari reminds me of T-bag

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by samuelson06(m): 12:02pm On May 05, 2017
And that's just what is happening now. Oh Buhari! Oh Nigeria!! cry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by watchindelta(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2017
boot ki undecided ok
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by obinna2nv(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2017
Why do Nigerian Pastors always leave their prophecies vague. Oga prophet be specific. Stop rambling on and on.
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 05, 2017
Okay. Prophecy come true. Pastor please "Another One"

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Nuellaluv(f): 12:04pm On May 05, 2017
pmb please listen oooooo is only the living that can rule naija nt the dead

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by PastorandMentor(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2017
RIp
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Lankaline(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by emmabest2000(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Maybe its high time these pastors concentrate more on their own fvcking health and let the old man live in peace!

Glo network first to comment

Mtn etisalat and airtel subscribers now... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Bants(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2017
We are busy checking the education background of our leaders...we should be doing more of health check

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by virus05(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Dumb "prediction"

Everyone knows a 74 year old (Football age) man with a job as stressful as being a President should watch his health.

Check Obama's pix before he started his 1st term and when he ended the 2nd

Pastors scamming sheep since 1898
you're talking trash.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by mykelmeezy: 12:09pm On May 05, 2017
buhari is dead

honestly if you think about it buhari is trapped in his own body

coz someone that cannot stand or talk or write how will they resign

who will sign the resignation form

honestly this is the most useless Senate the country has ever had

somewhere in boudillion this baskat knows his plans r already becoming a reality

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:09pm On May 05, 2017
virus05:
you're talking trash.

Give me your tithes...i am a Man of God, hallelujah!
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by skywalker001(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2017
Yinmu...

I can predict what wil happen in Nigeria in nxt 5yrs...

These pastors will be good in bet9ja biznex..

Pastor igikekere abeg I need sure games
Re: Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Give me your tithes...i am a Man of God, hallelujah!
Amen! grin grin buy me a Range Rover I am a man of God hallelujah! were are all the beautiful female church members? come to my hotel room tonight for fasting and prayers allelujah! come almost nakid don't wear any panties Hallelujah!!!! Aaaameeeeeen!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Stop Thinking About Sex - Solution / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Primate Ayodele Releases 2024 Prophecies On Akpabio, Ekpa, Igboho, Wike, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.