Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal (35477 Views)

5 Celebrity Beauties With Different Face Shapes! / 10 Nollywood Celebrity Marriages That Are Still Waxing Strong / Five Nigerian Celebrity Marriages That Ended Too Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by viviangist: 9:44am On May 05, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

There are still good relationships and successful marriages. Regardless of what social media or

society says about divorce, no matter the number of failed relationships, there are still some homes

to look up to as models and pick some lessons from.

Now, it is not like these marriages don’t experience some ups and downs. There is no perfect

relationship, no perfect person, there are people that are always ready to fight to make it work. This

is a list of some out of many celebrity marriages that has managed to scale through scandals.

1. Rmd& Jumobi

When talking about couples that are old and adorable together, you have to talk about this

couple first. It is so amazing how they have managed through for like 16 years. Never have I

heard anything scandalous about their relationship. Revealing the secret to her marital

success, Jumobi said that they have been able to keep it out of the preying eye of the public.

They don’t do red carpet, just to avoid unnecessary speculations.

2. Stephanie Okereke& Linus

Honest truth is, I love this adorable couple. Even if the marriage is just five years, it is worth

celebrating. There are so many celebrity marriages that actually didn’t last a year or two. We

admire how she has been able to balance and set a line between fame, wealth and marriage.

Give it to them any day.

3. Dakore Egbuson& Olumide Akande

Screen goddess Dakore has made people gush over the way she has stayed married through

the years. Despite she got married to a billionaire son, she has never let it get into her. It has

been a modest bliss. The two are so cute and adorable together. They got married in 2011, it

has been six years of awesomeness. Don’t you just love them.

4. Olu Jacob& Joke Silva

All hail the power couple. It wouldn’t be fair to exclude them from the list. The way they

have been able to stay married for like 30 years. They deserve a standing ovation. Living with

someone for that long in this part of the world is almost impossible. They are role models to

young couples, aspiring couples and many more. Despite they are both into acting, they

have managed to scale through scandals that comes with fame.

5. Desmond Elliot& Vicky

Actor turned politician has been married for like 12 years. Now that is amazing. Considering

the roles he plays in movies, the opportunity to be with ladies. This young and amazing actor

has stayed married with just one wife without any scandal. The couple managed to be out of

social media or every event. Their relationship is blessed with amazing kids.

These couples are amazing and we love the chemistry that still goes on between them. This

does not mean they don’t have issues in their homes, but they are able to sort out issues

amicably. They have successfully set a line between fame, wealth and their relationships.

Love is amazing and relationships like this should be appreciated.

http://www.viviangist.net/5-celebrity-marriages-that-has-scaled-through-scandal

Culled from Palmchat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by viviangist: 9:45am On May 05, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by viviangist: 9:45am On May 05, 2017
Dispute ..??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by nikkypearl(f): 9:49am On May 05, 2017
kudos to my parent. they 've been together for 40years with no scandal..
God bless you Dad amd Mum..I love you.

166 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Ahmed0336(m): 9:55am On May 05, 2017
Pete edochie nko?

23 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Smellymouth: 9:57am On May 05, 2017
What about Omotola Jolade Ekeinde and captain Ekeinde??

21 years of marriage and still counting.

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Homeboiy: 10:00am On May 05, 2017
U de give us yeye list

the only good name their is olu n joke

give us names of a female n male celebrity marriage like ubi franklin n lilian esoro

not desmond elliot n his unknown wife

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Smellymouth: 10:06am On May 05, 2017
Homeboiy:
U de give us yeye list

the only good name their is olu n joke

give us names of a female n male celebrity marriage like ubi franklin n lilian esoro

not desmond elliot n his unknown wife

The truth is , if you want a scandal free marriage take your spouse off the eyes of the prying public..

Wetin u wan use Desmond wife take do?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Smellymouth: 10:09am On May 05, 2017
nikkypearl:
kudos to my parent. they 've been together for 40years with no scandal..

God bless you Dad amd Mum..I love you.

34 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Akshow: 12:02pm On May 05, 2017
K
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by MathsChic(f): 12:02pm On May 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by guywitzerogal(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2017
all ds people got married b4 d so called paparazzi blogger started putting dere nose in people business

3 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by baby4u2(f): 12:04pm On May 05, 2017
Rmd ke?
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 05, 2017
Op Olu Jacobs and Joke Silver should be numero Uno.

1 Like

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by SweetJoystick(m): 12:04pm On May 05, 2017
Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva should be number one, not the couple you gave number spot. FYI RMD's marriage isn't scandal free. Maybe it just didn't get to the public.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by guywitzerogal(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2017
[quote author=Smellymouth post=56227384][/quote]sry abeg tot d said celebrity
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Category1: 12:05pm On May 05, 2017
I'm so surprised that I and Chioma chukwuka are not in the list..nawa o

4 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Zizicardo(f): 12:06pm On May 05, 2017
my husband and I, we're celebrities to our kids

5 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by guywitzerogal(m): 12:06pm On May 05, 2017
baby4u2:
Rmd ke?
wetin do am U wan start ur own ooooo
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Toks2008(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

There are still good relationships and successful marriages. Regardless of what social media or

society says about divorce, no matter the number of failed relationships, there are still some homes

to look up to as models and pick some lessons from.

Now, it is not like these marriages don’t experience some ups and downs. There is no perfect

relationship, no perfect person, there are people that are always ready to fight to make it work. This

is a list of some out of many celebrity marriages that has managed to scale through scandals.

1. Rmd& Jumobi

When talking about couples that are old and adorable together, you have to talk about this

couple first. It is so amazing how they have managed through for like 16 years. Never have I

heard anything scandalous about their relationship. Revealing the secret to her marital

success, Jumobi said that they have been able to keep it out of the preying eye of the public.

They don’t do red carpet, just to avoid unnecessary speculations.

2. Stephanie Okereke& Linus

Honest truth is, I love this adorable couple. Even if the marriage is just five years, it is worth

celebrating. There are so many celebrity marriages that actually didn’t last a year or two. We

admire how she has been able to balance and set a line between fame, wealth and marriage.

Give it to them any day.

3. Dakore Egbuson& Olumide Akande

Screen goddess Dakore has made people gush over the way she has stayed married through

the years. Despite she got married to a billionaire son, she has never let it get into her. It has

been a modest bliss. The two are so cute and adorable together. They got married in 2011, it

has been six years of awesomeness. Don’t you just love them.

4. Olu Jacob& Joke Silva

All hail the power couple. It wouldn’t be fair to exclude them from the list. The way they

have been able to stay married for like 30 years. They deserve a standing ovation. Living with

someone for that long in this part of the world is almost impossible. They are role models to

young couples, aspiring couples and many more. Despite they are both into acting, they

have managed to scale through scandals that comes with fame.

5. Desmond Elliot& Vicky

Actor turned politician has been married for like 12 years. Now that is amazing. Considering

the roles he plays in movies, the opportunity to be with ladies. This young and amazing actor

has stayed married with just one wife without any scandal. The couple managed to be out of

social media or every event. Their relationship is blessed with amazing kids.

These couples are amazing and we love the chemistry that still goes on between them. This

does not mean they don’t have issues in their homes, but they are able to sort out issues

amicably. They have successfully set a line between fame, wealth and their relationships.

Love is amazing and relationships like this should be appreciated.

http://www.viviangist.net/5-celebrity-marriages-that-has-scaled-through-scandal

Culled from Palmchat

Tuned and Wunmi Obe TWO

20 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Afam4eva(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2017
What's this palmchat that i keep seeing everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by djmummy: 12:09pm On May 05, 2017
Rubbish
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by GloriaNinja(f): 12:10pm On May 05, 2017
SECRET OF A HAPPY MARRIAGE, KEEP IT OFF SOCIAL MEDIA.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by nepapole(m): 12:11pm On May 05, 2017
Category1:
I'm so surprised that I and Chioma chukwuka are not in the list..nawa o
She dumped u a long time ago. tongue

2 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Azerbella(f): 12:12pm On May 05, 2017
Why would you add marriages that are not even up to 10years? Shuo
Even 15years marriages still dey get problem.

How exactly have they scaled through scandals?
They have only just began.

1 Like

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by TrueHeart365(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2017
this list is rubbish without Tunde and wunmi Obe. i don't know how these TWO do it.

and also omotola. even though overated, you can't deny staying married for more than ten years without scandals and divorce as a celebrity is hard.

ireti and patric doyle. i love those two

mercy aigbe and evander holifield tongue

8 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by jazzy4naija(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2017
What of Ireti Doyle and Patrick Doyle?

6 Likes

Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by fratermathy(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2017
Afam4eva:
What's this palmchat that i keep seeing everywhere.

Wondering too. Almost like it's a source for news.
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by Afam4eva(m): 12:17pm On May 05, 2017
fratermathy:

Wondering too. Almost like it's a source for news.
Exactly. I thought it was an android app and after searching Google playstore, i couldn't find it.
Re: 5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal by PalmchatApp: 12:19pm On May 05, 2017
whether they got married before then, it does not mean bloggers still can't write about them, they only don't feed them what to write about. panshak?
guywitzerogal:
all ds people got married b4 d so called paparazzi blogger started putting dere nose in people business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React / Davido Involved In An Accident, Damaged His Chevrolet Camaro / Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.