Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions (44693 Views)

I AND Marcel(gay Story , Written By Chidera Chokolate) / Nigerian Writer Chidera Okolie, Bags The African Youth Icon Of The Yr 2017 Award / Meet 'chidera Okolie' - 24 Year-old Barrister & Award Winning Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Nowenuse: 12:56pm On May 05, 2017
See gobe
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by enemyofprogress: 12:56pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Her post Makes sense, Some foolish guys really don't know how to start a polite "pick up line". they will just slime into your DM and send rubbish message like "hi pretty angel, hi baby, sweet heart " where as you don't know them from Adams.
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew raised to power ten

1 Like

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by enimooko: 12:56pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Her post Makes sense, Some foolish guys really don't know how to start a polite "pick up line". they will just slime into your DM and send rubbish message like "hi pretty angel, hi baby, sweet heart " where as you don't know them from Adams.
Usually noticed with men and women between 23 - 35 years old.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Naijaarchive(m): 12:57pm On May 05, 2017
LOL DM102 grin grin
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by akp202(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2017
Am loving this
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by elninosft(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2017
And who says we are interested Smh
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by skyfaze(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2017
Y

1 Like

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
lol, your kinda person will decide the type of guy that'll approach you, and the manner they'll approach you with.

2 Likes

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by lordcornel(m): 12:59pm On May 05, 2017
Wtf

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by critique2(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2017
The kind of social media followership she'll enjoy within this ambit of time will just be too much....
Trust Naija guys

1 Like

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by cold(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2017
Nice
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by SmartyPants(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2017
But its I'd not I'll undecided

Nigerians always do my head in cry
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 05, 2017
grin
Kwakwa, make i go frustrate madam lawyer
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by thehedge(f): 1:03pm On May 05, 2017
drsteroid:
she never ready! I think she is still in her early 20s..by the time u are getting close to 30, u will bend all dos rules
whats wrong with d rules dont worry, she'll marry b4 your sister. only dull and immature men will complain, they always do

2 Likes

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by ipobarecriminals: 1:04pm On May 05, 2017
grin sad cheesy grin undecided sad See how she take Igbos jews do mopping? Chai! Igbos don suffer. She talk say if any Igbos nuisance nor sabi knack better English,nor worry,just talk in Igbo,she go understand! *Faint*

2 Likes

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 05, 2017
Why would anyone want a sarcastic suitor? Or have I lost the meaning in context? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by clarity4clear(f): 1:05pm On May 05, 2017
Please what's DM?

1 Like

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by joeace2020(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:

the one time I tried it, it dawned on me many of us guys do this not because we think it makes us kinna flirty but we just missed using those names on someone. grin grin being single can be really hard
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by castrokins(m): 1:06pm On May 05, 2017
The Street Is Getting All Military
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by CarlosTheJackal: 1:06pm On May 05, 2017
I will help Seun to apply since he has sworn to be Bachelor4Life.
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Boleyndynasty2(f): 1:07pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I thought I was the only one who gets irritated by that shit.

2 Likes

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by ephi123(f): 1:08pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:

grin grin I think it's peculiar to Nigerian guys.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by enimooko: 1:09pm On May 05, 2017
I see mumus rushing to the gauntlet.
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by nkwuocha1: 1:11pm On May 05, 2017
She is pretty no doubt!!! Oya single guys over to you.
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2017
The important question would be: why a seemingly good looking babe would need social media to look for a man?! What corpses are hidden in her damn closet that men in her immediate surroundings are saying:"no thank you, I'll pass"?!

She better check herself.

2 Likes

Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by nkwuocha1: 1:12pm On May 05, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin sad cheesy grin undecided sad See how she take Igbos jews do mopping? Chai! Igbos don suffer. She talk say if any Igbos nuisance nor sabi knack better English,nor worry,just talk in Igbo,she go understand! *Faint*

This Hausa boy, time never reach to wash prick run go mosque? angry
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by DaMotivator(m): 1:13pm On May 05, 2017
Chizmickey:
my first comment on nairaland, after following them outside the box, since December. I finally registered today. am very happy.

welcome on board, oya come and pay comment registration fee, and acceptance of comment fee ...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by pocohantas(f): 1:14pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:

I swear...they always say babes no sabi chat, they are worse o.
Some be like "Hi angel, you're beautiful, guys will be disturbing you o" undecided
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by DavidEsq(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Pls, who is dis Adams everyone is talking about. Adams dis, Adams dat. I know it's not the former governor of EDO state sha
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 05, 2017
21st century is fun..
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by ipobarecriminals: 1:18pm On May 05, 2017
wink cheesy grin sad
nkwuocha1:

This Hausa boy, time never reach to wash prick run go mosque? angry
undecided ipob yweet! I be Binion Muslim, nor mosalashi today
Re: Chidera Okolie Declares Her DM Open To Potential Suitors; Lists 10 Conditions by CagedSoul: 1:20pm On May 05, 2017
princessayesha:
I wish i can like this post more than once smiley
eleke puff puff tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fear (Mystery) / The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / Binyavanga Wainaina Is Dead! HIV Positive Gay Rights Activist And Author Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.