Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State (26212 Views)

Federal University, Gashua Yobe State Recruitment. / Massive Job Recruitment For Academic Staffs At Federal University, Gashua 2017 / Federal University, Gashua Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by Kaziyakubu: 10:47am On May 05, 2017
Has any one applied for the recent vacancy at federal university gashua? it seems the site is not openning.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by abtywo(m): 12:12pm On May 05, 2017
I saw the vacancies but I don't know whether is this year.. Pls can u share the links
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by shedy03(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2017
abtywo:
I saw the vacancies but I don't know whether is this year.. Pls can u share the links
I saw it too. its not dated, so i ignored it.
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by harrisonxury: 5:46pm On May 09, 2017
Well, I have applied.
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by harrisonxury: 5:50pm On May 09, 2017
abtywo:
Yes, it is for this year. It came out on the 22nd of April, 2017 and it will close in six weeks' time. Cheers...
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by SirVintageCock: 6:07pm On May 09, 2017
shedy03:

I saw it too. its not dated, so i ignored it.
better apply cos it's real
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by abdulbaba200(m): 6:26pm On May 09, 2017
Can someone clear the air on the security situation in and around Gashua the host town of this university owing to fact that gashua is in yobe state. I am talking of Boko haram boys.
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by harrisonxury: 7:10pm On May 09, 2017
abdulbaba200:
Can someone clear the air on the security situation in and around Gashua the host town of this university owing to fact that gashua is in yobe state. I am talking of Boko haram boys.

In my best of knowledge, Gashua is rather peaceful in these days...
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 09, 2017
The site is not opening
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by harrisonxury: 4:00pm On May 10, 2017
raphafire:
The site is not opening
It's opening, but kind of slow.
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by EMMYD01(m): 4:02pm On May 10, 2017
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 10, 2017
harrisonxury:

It's opening, but kind of slow.
OK.thanks alot
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by harrisonxury: 4:24pm On May 10, 2017
raphafire:
OK.thanks alot
It's going faster now... you're welcome all the same.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 10, 2017
harrisonxury:

It's going faster now... you're welcome all the same.
Thanks once again
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by abdulbaba200(m): 8:08pm On May 10, 2017
Is there any space to upload passpport and has anyone been able to upload his/her passpport
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by harrisonxury: 12:39am On May 11, 2017
abdulbaba200:
Is there any space to upload passpport and has anyone been able to upload his/her passpport

I do not think there is a space for passport uploading. Even, I could not find how to print out... for future purposes...
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by Adeapex(m): 5:29am On May 11, 2017
harrisonxury:
Well, I have applied.
For those who have applied, pls what are documents to upload ?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by harrisonxury: 8:19am On May 11, 2017
Adeapex:
For those who have applied, pls what are documents to upload ?

It depends on what you're applying for. But the needful documents for the position you're applying should be uploaded.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by Oyepapa(m): 8:57am On May 11, 2017
Have applied .
Uploading might slow down the registration but we can do that late in the night.
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by harrisonxury: 10:26am On May 11, 2017
Oyepapa:
Have applied .
Uploading might slow down the registration but we can do that late in the night.

Yes, exactly. I did upload mine in the night and it was easy without stress.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by Nobody: 10:29am On May 11, 2017
Pls oh, I'm confused, I tried applying and this was all I could get

Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by Nobody: 10:30am On May 11, 2017
What is the next step Pls??
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by Calyb(m): 10:34am On May 11, 2017
check up left hand corner u will see all u need to fill in. I just completed my registration last night. it goes well at night.
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by Nobody: 10:44am On May 11, 2017
Calyb:
check up left hand corner u will see all u need to fill in. I just completed my registration last night. it goes well at night.
OK. Thanks so much.
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by harrisonxury: 10:49am On May 11, 2017
And make sure that all your documents are in pdf formats, because it wouldn't upload if they aren't.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 11, 2017
harrisonxury:
And make sure that all your documents are in pdf formats, because it wouldn't upload if they aren't.
Thanks so much,what are the necessary documents to upload Pls.
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by harrisonxury: 2:28pm On May 11, 2017
The needful documents which would buttress that you're qualified for the position of your interest. (Mainly, credentials) .
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 11, 2017
harrisonxury:
The needful documents which would buttress that you're qualified for the position of your interest. (Mainly, credentials) .
Thanks so much.... U have been so helpful.... God bless you..
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by goddyAir: 3:30pm On May 11, 2017
what is d website so dat i can also apply . Thanks
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by KreScendo(m): 9:23pm On May 11, 2017
Please, i have a little problem.
They said referees are expected to send a sort of confidential report on their referers.
Is this really necessary? Who has an idea of how we can go about it?
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by harrisonxury: 10:12pm On May 11, 2017
KreScendo:
Please, i have a little problem.
They said referees are expected to send a sort of confidential report on their referers.
Is this really necessary? Who has an idea of how we can go about it?

Lol. I asked myself that question over and over till I got to know it is necessary. Honestly, it is necessary. It is a criterion that should not be overlooked as someone in the academics briefly warned me. However, you just have to consult or organise people who would write a recommendation report on you to that school. You could even draft the report by yourself and tell them to sign on it, then post it to the University in question by yourself; because your referees might be very busy to draft a report on you, talk less of posting them for you. Hope you're clear now?
Re: Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State by KreScendo(m): 9:14am On May 12, 2017
harrisonxury:

Lol. I asked myself that question over and over till I got to know it is necessary. Honestly, it is necessary. It is a criterion that should not be overlooked as someone in the academics briefly warned me. However, you just have to consult or organise people who would write a recommendation report on you to that school. You could even draft the report by yourself and tell them to sign on it, then post it to the University in question by yourself; because your referees might be very busy to draft a report on you, talk less of posting them for you. Hope you're clear now?

I actually appreciate your clarification, boss. I actually thought of it this way. My main confusion is centred on the fact that they instructed that the referees should "send the reports DIRECTLY under confidential cover". So, if i upload the recommendation letters on the 'upload' section of the application site, would it still be in line? would it still be 'directly...under confidential kini'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Business Idea For A Budget Of 500k / Be Wise! They Will Never Advertise Vacancies But They Want Your Patronage / Early Jobs Of Some Famous Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.