Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub (1850 Views)

7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / How Relationships Are Evolving These Days / Who Is A Slay Queen? Ogashub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by Ogashub(m): 11:38am On May 05, 2017
Let me tell you how relationships dies..

1st month, you call each other almost everyday and chat almost everyday and about anything

4th month, one of you gets busier and the call rate from the other party reduces. The less busy one keeps calling and trying to start the chat always while drowning in 'I understand'

6th month nothing changes and suddenly, the less busy one remembers that he or she has been the strength of the relationship. He or she starts subtly complaints and the other party tries not to be the wrong one

8th month He or she is tired of complaint because to him or her, they are trying their best with their supposed 'busy' schedule

9th month the less busy one decides not to call or chat until the busy one realises his or her importance

10th month, they are back to being strangers and the chats ends in 'how are you?' With no calls and they wake up wondering how they got there.......

True or false?
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by Nobody: 11:42am On May 05, 2017
grin thats a long agony to reached 10monz..

1st wk...were like crazzzzy... grin
2nd wk...even more crazier coz luv juz sprung out of nowhere grin
3rd wk.. busy schedules, juggling all shii.. wink
4th wk.. no calls, no text..
5th wk...SINGLE. grin grin grin
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by rawpadgin(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin thats long agony to reached 10monz..

was that how long ur previous relationship lasted

less than 2months?
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by pocohantas(f): 1:26pm On May 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin thats long agony to reached 10monz..

Seconded by me... grin
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
was that how long ur previous relationship[b]S[/b] lasted

less than 2months?

wink wink

I juz dont like too much drama...most men nowadays are confused too.. they like to pretend living in a fake life...well, i have a disease, im allergic to stupiiid shii..

Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 05, 2017
At the 6 months stage and I am the less busy one cry
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by rawpadgin(m): 1:42pm On May 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

wink wink

I juz dont like too much drama...most men nowadays are confused too.. they like to pretend living in a fake life...well, i have a disease, im allergic to stupiiid shii..

lol. that's like the flimsiest excuse i have ever heard

if u can't tolerate a guy's worse behavior then u are not ready to get married
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
lol. that's like the flimsiest excuse i have ever heard

if u can't tolerate a guy's worse behavior then u are not ready to get married

grin

I can tolerate naughtiness smiley
but NOT fakeness..

And oooh, before i forget MARRIAGE is not for everyone
wink
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by rawpadgin(m): 1:56pm On May 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

I can tolerate naughtiness smiley
but NOT fakeness..

And oooh, before i forget MARRIAGE is not for everyone
wink
nobody likes fake people

oh! & i reject it for u

u will get married to a loving man & u will see ur great grand children! Oya say amen
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
nobody likes fake people

oh! & i reject it for u

u will get married to a loving man & u will see ur great grand children! Oya say amen

I wud rather say Que sera sera... wink
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by rawpadgin(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I wud rather say Que sera sera... wink

I get it now.
as with almost everybody, u will love get married someday but u choose not to let it bother you

what ever will be, will be!

I like that
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
I get it now.
as with almost everybody, u will love get married someday but u choose not to let it bother you

what ever will be, will be!

I like that
grin

I juz accepted my fate thats y im not that bothered anymore. grin grin
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by KennyID17(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

wink wink

C brezzz!!!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 05, 2017
KennyID17:

C brezzz!!!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
grin

Hahahha...how cud u juz cracked my coded photo?

Here, take some more kiss

Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by KennyID17(m): 2:29pm On May 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahahha...how cud u juz cracked my coded photo?

Here, take some more kiss

Which kain tin b this na? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I go report u give mods ooo, more of Rihanna or that Cambodian goddess pls!!!! cheesy kiss
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by rawpadgin(m): 2:32pm On May 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

I juz accepted my fate thats y im not that bothered anymore. grin grin

hmmm
don't worry, ur man will come
just keep ur head up & be positive

& it seems u don't believe u can find him on social media that's why u don't have u personal pic as dp

everybody knows trapqueen but no one know how she look like

modified: is that u on your dp

Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
hmmm
don't worry, ur man will come
just keep ur head up & be positive

& it seems u don't believe u can find him on social media that's why u don't have u personal pic as dp

everybody knows trapqueen but no one know how she look like

modified: is that u on your dp

But definitely u have seen kashybaby before, dont u? wink
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by rawpadgin(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

But definitely u have seen kashybaby before, dont u? wink
don't think so. the name ring a bell though but i don't know what she look like

are u kashybaby?
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 05, 2017
Phew!
Phew!

The correctness of this post frightens me, mehn.
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by Nobody: 12:51am On May 06, 2017
rawpadgin:
don't think so. the name ring a bell though but i don't know what she look like

are u kashybaby?

grin

Oohh i see...now i get it... grin grin
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by LePrezident(m): 2:16am On May 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:

wink wink

Hiya, we need a clearer dp wink
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by Nobody: 2:28am On May 06, 2017
LePrezident:

Hiya, we need a clearer dp wink
grin

Sure but u have to cook for me ghanaian jollof rice grin grin cheesy

Hahahaha...

I love tat red skin on my dp ooo cheesy
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by LePrezident(m): 2:31am On May 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Sure but u have to cook for me ghanaian jollof rice grin grin cheesy

Hahahaha...

I love tat red skin on my dp ooo cheesy

Lol ok I'll cook you Ghanaian jollof, can we get clearer pic now smiley
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by rawpadgin(m): 4:12am On May 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Oohh i see...now i get it... grin grin

l am try hard to resist the temptation of asking for a permission to send you a pm
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by Nobody: 5:17am On May 06, 2017
rawpadgin:
l am try hard to resist the temptation of asking for a permission to send you a pm

cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha...what making u stop on sending pm? grin
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by rawpadgin(m): 5:55am On May 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha...what making u stop on sending pm? grin

never done it before
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by Nobody: 6:13am On May 06, 2017
rawpadgin:
never done it before
grin

Oohhokies... grin grin grin

Are u worried that these gaylz will gonna reject u? grin grin grin and how u became one of the RMs if u didnt sent any pm to somebody? wink

Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by KennyID17(m): 6:54am On May 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Are u worried that these gaylz will gonna reject u? grin grin grin and how u become one of the RMs if u didnt sent any pm from somebody? wink

Have u gotten his PM? grin grin tongue wink
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by Nobody: 6:58am On May 06, 2017
KennyID17:

Have u gotten his PM? grin grin tongue wink

Nope... undecided

But what abt u? When u gonna reply my PMs? embarassed until now u dey playing hard to get cry
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by adaksbullet: 7:22am On May 06, 2017
rawpadgin:

angry angry angry
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by rawpadgin(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Are u worried that these gaylz will gonna reject u? grin grin grin and how u became one of the RMs if u didnt sent any pm to somebody? wink

reject me? hahahaha

in terms of chasing women, i have a 95% success rate

& was invited to join royal majesties probably because of the way i pride myself
Re: Let Me Tell You How Relationships Dies.. Ogashub by Nobody: 8:25am On May 06, 2017
rawpadgin:
reject me? hahahaha

in terms of chasing women, i have a 95% success rate

& was invited to join royal majesties probably because of the way i pride myself

grin grin grin

Oohh i see...thatz good... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Forget Her In My Life? / ''A Friend Didn't Invite Me To Her Wedding Because I Didn't Buy Asoebi'' - Lady / [story] She Defiled Me (16+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.