Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:35 PM

Help Me With A Job, Please! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me With A Job, Please! (1435 Views)

My Brother Needs A Good Job; Please Help / 95k Net Job Or 55k Net Job? Please Advice / I'm Desperately Need Of A Job, Please Can Someone Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With A Job, Please! by Nobody: 11:55am On May 05, 2017
I wept all night, l use to think nothing could break me but I lied. I'm a broken record. I got back in the evening yesterday and I discovered my 50 broilers has suddenly been hit with God knows what kind of disease...bought drugs but it's too late, for God's sake, they clocked 7weeks last Tuesday. Now, I m left with 16 sick birds out of 50.

I pawned my laptop to get this business started, coupled with the 5000 naira home lesson I used to buy feeds every other month. Tell me what does a guy have to do to survive.
I just kept seeing this darkness around me, like there's no way out, does this darkness has a name? What do I have to do to hit the ground running. The plan for the past 5month all gone down the drain. How do I get begin again?

At twenty six, no job, so many applications sent out, nothing to show for it.
Well I need sympathy, I guess that's why I wrote this, but not just that. I don't think I can pull through this, I m lost. I got to my lesson this morning, I couldn't even read the book in front of me. I think they are going to let me go.

For clarity, I'm not suicidal, I m depressed certainly, and I don't know what it may lead to next. so please, before I give up completely I need to still feel like I m alive. pls if you have a job, that doesn't have to do with heavy lifting I'm in, cos I got polio on one limb. I can trek for Africa, cos that's what you do when you don't have transport fare (I don't mind moving around). Also I m brilliant with computers (except it's programming and the advance stuff). I have experience in research, Science lab, pharmaceutical analysis, disease control and advocacy (NTDs). I just want to feel like I'm still relevant and not invisible after sending out those tonnes of applications. pls help, location is kwara, but I can go anywhere else.
I have a degree, Msc and PGDE. Help me feel alive pls!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 05, 2017
I still need this help
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by dxdiag(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2017
It is well, don't give up. You re almost there.
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by johnime: 11:04pm On May 05, 2017
cry.
Welcome to Nigeria. You ain't a broken record. You ain't dead yet, so there is hope. You have got to dig deep down to find courage. Twenty six, you still young. I would say, grab any fucking job that come your way, If I had waited I had never had my break
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by mekstaniac(m): 7:33am On May 06, 2017
We're in this together. I am 28, stay in a 1 room appartment and unemployed

DONT say you're broken but pray to God for guidance
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by Nobody: 8:10am On May 06, 2017
dxdiag:
It is well, don't give up. You re almost there.
it gets difficult every other day. thank you for the encouraging words.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by Nobody: 8:15am On May 06, 2017
johnime:
cry.
Welcome to Nigeria. You ain't a broken record. You ain't dead yet, so there is hope. You have got to dig deep down to find courage. Twenty six, you still young. I would say, grab any fucking job that come your way, If I had waited I had never had my break
it's hard, I hope with time I get over this. Every year I tell myself that I am still young, graduated since 21..now 27 is knocking at door. Does it ever get any easier. thanks for the kind words.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by Nobody: 8:18am On May 06, 2017
mekstaniac:

I pray it's get better. God bless you bro.
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by johnime: 4:32pm On May 06, 2017
auchomage:
it's hard, I hope with time I get over this. Every year I tell myself that I am still young, graduated since 21..now 27 is knocking at door. Does it ever get any easier. thanks for the kind words.
Nigeria is bleeped...... My brother I weak. I don't know what to say again.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by johnime: 4:33pm On May 06, 2017
mekstaniac:

Nah!!! I like your spirit! Keep your head high. You almost there..... Keep pushing man
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 06, 2017
Just wondering how much longer do I have to witness this ill luck.
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by yomi212(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2017
auchomage:
Just wondering how much longer do I have to witness this ill luck.
bro wateva u ar goin through is a passage to ur destination in life nt ur end.. we ar in dis together I am 28, no job I still dey my papa house but I believe it will pass soon.. jst dnt gv up
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by omolorlarh: 11:48am On May 08, 2017
Don't give up bro.Better days are ahead.
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 08, 2017
yomi212:
bro wateva u ar goin through is a passage to ur destination in life nt ur end.. we ar in dis together I am 28, no job I still dey my papa house but I believe it will pass soon.. jst dnt gv up
Thank you Bro.. counting on God's grace.
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 08, 2017
omolorlarh:
Don't give up bro.Better days are ahead.
Amen, thank you for the kind words.
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 15, 2017
I have moved on from the set back still very much interested in a job. please
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 15, 2017
auchomage:
I wept all night, l use to think nothing could break me but I lied. I'm a broken record. I got back in the evening yesterday and I discovered my 50 broilers has suddenly been hit with God knows what kind of disease...bought drugs but it's too late, for God's sake, they clocked 7weeks last Tuesday. Now, I m left with 16 sick birds out of 50.

I pawned my laptop to get this business started, coupled with the 5000 naira home lesson I used to buy feeds every other month. Tell me what does a guy have to do to survive.
I just kept seeing this darkness around me, like there's no way out, does this darkness has a name? What do I have to do to hit the ground running. The plan for the past 5month all gone down the drain. How do I get begin again?

At twenty six, no job, so many applications sent out, nothing to show for it.
Well I need sympathy, I guess that's why I wrote this, but not just that. I don't think I can pull through this, I m lost. I got to my lesson this morning, I couldn't even read the book in front of me. I think they are going to let me go.

For clarity, I'm not suicidal, I m depressed certainly, and I don't know what it may lead to next. so please, before I give up completely I need to still feel like I m alive. pls if you have a job, that doesn't have to do with heavy lifting I'm in, cos I got polio on one limb. I can trek for Africa, cos that's what you do when you don't have transport fare (I don't mind moving around). Also I m brilliant with computers (except it's programming and the advance stuff). I have experience in research, Science lab, pharmaceutical analysis, disease control and advocacy (NTDs). I just want to feel like I'm still relevant and not invisible after sending out those tonnes of applications. pls help, location is kwara, but I can go anywhere else.
I have a degree, Msc and PGDE. Help me feel alive pls!

Can you come down to Osun state, Ikirun precisely? And can you teach in a private secondary school?
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by deoventures: 4:31pm On May 15, 2017
Please go and acquire a handwork skills- something you can do to make money if teaching is not for you.
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 15, 2017
passion4christ:

Can you come down to Osun state, Ikirun precisely? And can you teach in a private secondary school?
Yes I can sir. I served at okuku, Osun state. I have visited ikirun a few times.
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 15, 2017
auchomage:
Yes I can sir. I served at okuku, Osun state. I have visited ikirun a few times.

Drop your email address, I will contact you.
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 15, 2017
passion4christ:

Drop your email address, I will contact you.
I look forward to your mail.
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 15, 2017
deoventures:
Please go and acquire a handwork skills- something you can do to make money if teaching is not for you.
Thank you for the advice.
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by Nobody: 6:46am On May 16, 2017
auchomage:
I look forward to your mail. ajidepromise@gmail.com
I have sent you a mail.
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 16, 2017
passion4christ:

I have sent you a mail.

I apologise for the late response, my battery was dead. I will reply asap
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by GeoOla25(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2017
all iz well, Gold or Diamonds I have none, but I prophecy into your life may you be set free from the bondage of ill luck.
Re: Help Me With A Job, Please! by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 16, 2017
GeoOla25:
all iz well, Gold or Diamonds I have none, but I prophecy into your life may you be set free from the bondage of ill luck.
Amen! thank you for the prayer

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Communications Commission Latest Job Recruitment 2017 / EARSO Integrated Construction Company. / AT&A Group Limited Graduate/Non-graduate Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.