Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) (7501 Views)

Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid / Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by NaijaEntertainm: 12:44pm On May 05, 2017

1 Share

Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by HungerBAD: 12:48pm On May 05, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by PenisCaP: 12:52pm On May 05, 2017
This little boy finally made it!.
Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by Tolexander: 12:54pm On May 05, 2017
I like that cat!

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by Partnerbiz2: 1:06pm On May 05, 2017
Thought he was sick
Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by olaric(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2017
Thought they said he was outside the country?

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by chuckTHINGS: 2:43pm On May 05, 2017
Oluwa bless our hustle!!

1 Like

Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by jbazic(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2017
Is he a juventus fan? Someone epp me ask him cuz am a juventino too.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by benedictnsi(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2017
jbazic:

Bros he is not planning to share money anytime soon to any fan or fans

So chill with your juvenile or juventilism

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by Idydarling(f): 5:08pm On May 05, 2017
mama i made it
Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by bamdly(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2017
hurray
Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by DollarAngel(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2017
Okay
Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by Henrodah(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2017
jbazic:
Am a milanista.. ...we are coming for the Scudetto next season.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by jbazic(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2017
benedictnsi:

guy swerve
Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by jbazic(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2017
Henrodah:
Am a milanista.. ...we are coming for the Scudetto next season.
I doubt bro.. Milan aren't dat strong to contest for the scudetto next season.
Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by MilesLamar(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2017
benedictnsi:

Lol, Who are u? his accountant?
Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by benedictnsi(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2017
MilesLamar:

Lol, Who are u? his accountant?

Lol.... I have spoken and that's final
Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 05, 2017
Am always happy for him
Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by Chizmickey(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2017
benedictnsi:

grin
benedictnsi:

Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by Tazdroid(m): 10:33pm On May 05, 2017
Na Bentley be dat?

Bentley pana! grin
Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by Tazdroid(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2017
benedictnsi:

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by Henrodah(m): 6:54am On May 06, 2017
jbazic:

I doubt bro.. Milan aren't dat strong to contest for the scudetto next season.

Let's just wait and see.
Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by Nobody: 9:55am On May 06, 2017
benedictnsi:

haba bros,you week-end o or you wicked self. You for just whisper am to the poor guy naw,now as u loud am,everybody don hear.
The guy right now

Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by massive302: 1:04pm On May 06, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Hold sales & display featured items
• Cross sell by displaying related products
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Password protection of any page
• Search engine compatibility
• Inventory tracking and reporting
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• Real-time shipping calculations
• View Order Status
• Multiple Shipping Options
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE
• Banner designs created for your use for online Media Campaign

Plus much more

Get PREMIUM E-commerce Website for less than N100k Completed with Secured Online Payment Gateway Integration… We don’t just build a store, we build your business

Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by ifyan(m): 7:28pm On May 06, 2017
benedictnsi:

Bloody wicked civilian
Re: Tekno Welcomed Lola Rae His Girlfriend In His New Apartment Acquired(photo,vid) by ifyan(m): 7:30pm On May 06, 2017
Idydarling:
mama i made it

Wait excuse me, who know this one mtshwww

(1) (Reply)

Meet A Girl Born Without A Face. PHOTOS / Who Is Saheed Osupa's Fan Here? B'cos Im One / Meet Esther Ezenwoye, Abujapress Publisher Spotted At African Icon Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.