Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:56 AM

A Must Read!!! Have You Heard About Appi Travels? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Must Read!!! Have You Heard About Appi Travels? (1641 Views)

Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms / Has Anyone Heard About Ez-farming? Are They Tested And Trusted? / Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read!!! Have You Heard About Appi Travels? by 22Mikey: 12:58pm On May 05, 2017
* * APPI TRAVELS!!! AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE * *

WHO WOULD LIKE TO MAKE UP TO 4 DIGIT INCOME ($) IN LESS THAN A 2 WEEKS? PAID RIGHT INTO YOUR WALLET DAILY !!!!!!! + FREE TRAVEL !!!!!!!

Then JOIN TODAY & WELCOME to Appi Travels smiley THE GREATEST COMPENSATION PLAN ON THE PLANET !!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT PONZI SCHEME. It's real products.

Here you deal with real products and in addition to referral program, you also receive huge discounts on air tickets working as an agent... What do you think about working right there in your bedroom? Booking flights for friends, clients on discounted rates?

Then learn about Appi Travels Today.

Attached pics is evidence of my withdrawal, my dashboard. I'm not even up to 4 weeks old in the biz.

Drop your email or whatsapp phone number for full details.
Please you can send mail to me via nairaland message section. I dnt intend to violate the rules.

Re: A Must Read!!! Have You Heard About Appi Travels? by Blackpromise(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!! Have You Heard About Appi Travels? by treasureboy09(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2017
Hhhh

1 Like

Re: A Must Read!!! Have You Heard About Appi Travels? by 22Mikey: 2:42pm On May 05, 2017
Blackpromise:

Seen. I will get back to you ASAP
Re: A Must Read!!! Have You Heard About Appi Travels? by 22Mikey: 5:22pm On May 05, 2017
*Summary of Appi Travels*

Appi Travels is an affiliate program run by an international treavel agency that books flights, hotels and rents cars amongst other things.

You may participate in the flight booking part or the affiliate program or both. You earn well in whatever platform you choose but you get to make huge earnings from choosing both platforms.

The affiliate program pays you daily depending on the efforts of you and you entire team members.
The sweet part is that as each of your referrals earns, you earn as well. You practically earn 100% of whatever your direct referrals earn daily (nothing beats that). So even while you are sleeping, you are earning!!
You earn from your direct and indirect referrals up to infinity:

1. You get paid on every odd number of your direct referrals till infinity. That is (1,3 5,7...infinity)
($25 Btc each)

2. You get paid a 100% matching bonus on all your direct referrals .That means if your direct referral earns $100 Btc today, you also earn $100 btc. Just because he or she earned $100 btc.

3. You get pass up bonuses from the even number referrals of your direct referrals. That is (2,4,6,8...infinity). So you earn $25 from each of them. So once your team begins to grow, you start to earn massively.

4. Free travel points. If you earn $25 btc, you get 250points. If your referral earns 250 Points, you also earn 250 points which is 100% of what they earn. Isn't that amazing ? Plus you can use these travel points to book for hotels and flights abroad.

*This is sweet:*
As a member, you have access to your personal travel portal where you book for flights globally at highly discounted prices. You won't believe the discounts. It's Tested and confirmed!

✅The Benefits are just countless...

To benefit:
*Action*
1. Register with $105 btc
2. Introduce just 2 serious referrals and ensure they do same.
3. Repeat 1 and 2

*Result*

A) *You earn up to $200 for each time you do Action 1 and 2 above*
B) *As you repeat the 2x2 process and earn as in A above, You keep earning Passups and Check match Bonus from each 1 and 2 you setup till INFINITY*
C) *You Live Your Dream*

Welcome to your world of amazing opportunity.
Re: A Must Read!!! Have You Heard About Appi Travels? by 22Mikey: 4:42pm On May 06, 2017
* * APPI TRAVELS!!! AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE * *

WHO WOULD LIKE TO MAKE UP TO 4 DIGIT INCOME ($) IN LESS THAN A 2 WEEKS? PAID RIGHT INTO YOUR WALLET DAILY !!!!!!! + FREE TRAVEL !!!!!!!

Then JOIN TODAY & WELCOME to Appi Travels smiley THE GREATEST COMPENSATION PLAN ON THE PLANET !!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT PONZI SCHEME. It's real products.

Here you deal with real products and in addition to referral program, you also receive huge discounts on air tickets working as an agent... What do you think about working right there in your bedroom? Booking flights for friends, clients on discounted rates?

Then learn about Appi Travels Today.

Attached pics is evidence of my withdrawal, my dashboard. I'm not even up to 4 weeks old in the biz.

Drop your email or whatsapp phone number for full details.
Please you can send mail to me via nairaland message section. I dnt intend to violate the rules.

(1) (Reply)

Get All These Latest Tools For Almost Free Now / Concrete Block Moulding Machines: We Fabricate & Supply Them (Aba) 08142074243 / Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.