Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Cheapest Android Phones With Very Good Camera Quality - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cheapest Android Phones With Very Good Camera Quality (1901 Views)

With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Is Camera Quality A Reason You Bought Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Android Phones With Very Good Camera Quality by AntiRiot: 1:35pm On May 05, 2017
What are the cheapest Android phones with very good camera quality?

I currently use a Samsung phone but will like to back it up with a cheaper phone with good camera quality.

A friend of mine recently bought Gionee P8W for about 35k. and the selfie quality looks very very good. Kindly suggest others.

cc lalasticlala please help push to front page.
Re: Cheapest Android Phones With Very Good Camera Quality by JayBaronJay: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
AntiRiot:
What are the cheapest Android phones with very good camera quality?

I currently use a Samsung phone but will like to back it up with a cheaper phone with good camera quality.

A friend of mine recently bought Gionee P8W for about 35k. and the selfie quality looks very very good. Kindly suggest others.

cc lalasticlala please help push to front page.

I know u know me. No vex. Reveal ur self to me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cheapest Android Phones With Very Good Camera Quality by AntiRiot: 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
JayBaronJay:

I'm still waiting
How's your wife and child?
Re: Cheapest Android Phones With Very Good Camera Quality by JayBaronJay: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
AntiRiot:
How's your wife and child?
Tell me who u r
Re: Cheapest Android Phones With Very Good Camera Quality by AntiRiot: 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
JayBaronJay:

Tell me who u r
Your posts to me are a bit confrontational and lacks courtesy. You are definitely hateful towards me and I think it's best you do not know who I am.

At least I know I don't hate you. I wish you well. But i can never predict what your reaction will be if you get to know me. So to clear you of any emotional stress, I think it's preferable for you to see me as anonymous. I was told your child recently clocked 3 (or is 2?) years. Congrats. Have a lovely day.
We will share a bottle of star together when we meet.
Re: Cheapest Android Phones With Very Good Camera Quality by Mustiboy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Are these ones OK? Se awon eleyi gbadun?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Android Phones With Very Good Camera Quality by Ennyholar: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tecno Spark camera is cool

(1) (Reply)

Get 8 Times The Value Of Your Glo Recharge With The Glo Sharp Sharp E-top Up / How To Download Or Save Any Whatsapp Status On Android-photos & Videos / Jumia Black Friday A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.