Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) (38927 Views)

Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Regina Daniels Shows Living Room Of Ned Nwoko, Her Husband (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola And Mercy Aigbe At Owanbe Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by cheaphost: 2:31pm On May 05, 2017
At about 12noon today, embattled Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe arrived at the Area F police station in Ikeja on invitation of the Nigerian police.

LIB learnt that Mercy and her hubby were both invited to the station but only Mercy showed up and at the moment there's no concrete explanation on the state of things.
Mercy Aigbe declined to speak with journalists at the station and there's no confirmation if the case is proceeding to court as earlier speculated.

At the time of this report, Mercy's husband, Larry Gentry couldn't be reached for comments on his absence at the station.

Source: http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/05/exclusive-photos-mercy-aigbe-shows-up.html

2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 05, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef grin grin

Meanwhile while Buhari is attending to service
She is attending to Area F police station to press charges against hubby grin
I think a female corporal someone from North should be the IPO.
Any other person would attach sentiments to the way the matter is to be handled.
At that point, you would be hearing stuffs like in Yorubaland, a woman should bear with words such as the underlisted (copied)

Ìfẹ́-ọkàn mi - desire of my heart
Awẹ́lẹ́wà mi - my exceedingly beautiful woman
O dára bíi egbin - you're good like the zebra
Ọkọ mi - my husband
Olùfẹ́ mi - my (male) lover
Mo ní ìfẹ́ rẹ - I love you
Mo fẹ́ràn (r)ẹ - I like you
Àyànfẹ́ mi - My chosen love
Onítèmi - Owner of mine (my love)
Olówó orí mi - Benefactor of my head (destiny)
Ayọ̀ mi - my joy
Oyin mi - my honey
Ìfẹ́ mi - my love
Iyùn mi - my precious bead
Kò-rí-kò-sùn mi - My one who if I don't see, I don't sleep
Wọlé-wọ̀de mi - My one who I enter the house and enter the public with
Òdòdó mi - my flower
Olùrànlọ́wọ́ mi - my helper
Èjìká tí ò jẹ́ ẹ̀wù ó bọ́ - shoulder that doesn't allow the cloth to fall off
Olórí gbogbo ayé mi tán porongodo - Ruler of my entire world
Àkànkẹ́ - Specially pampered
Àdùkẹ́ - one fought for to pamper
Aládé mi - My owner of the crown (king)
Òpómúléró mi - my pillar which allows the house to stand
Ìdùnnú mi - my happiness
Àkànní - Special possession
Tèmi nìkanṣoṣo - mine alone
Kòṣeéfowórà mi - My priceless one
Ajíkí mi - My one who I greet as soon as I wake
Ajírí mi - My one who I see as soon as I wake
Akẹ́bàjẹ́ tèmi nìkan - The one who I pamper to spoiling
Ọmọ t'ó ṣíngbọnlẹ̀ - One with the desirable shape
Ọlọ́kàn mi - Owner of my heart

But she is Yoruba woman sef grin grin grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 05, 2017

Is this not supposed to be a private affair? So after getting camera men to covere the event Mercy Aigbe refused to make the speech?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by forMom(f): 2:35pm On May 05, 2017
I don't care

2017 is a year of minding my business.

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Youdondeymad: 2:35pm On May 05, 2017
Keneking:
He is at a summit somewhere around snake island,they are discussing about snake scarcity in the country grin grin grin

There is more to this story than meet the eyes.No to violence though.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by wakes: 2:44pm On May 05, 2017
For what again
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Daminaj1(f): 2:44pm On May 05, 2017
Mercy Aigbe finally breaks her silence in a post she shared online. She accused Lanre of Harassing her and threatening to destroy her if she leaves. Read all the details Here.

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/05/mercy-aigbe-breaks-her-silence-denies.html

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Lilaex: 2:44pm On May 05, 2017
Marriage no easi all this there catacata no mean say me I no go marry mi own sha can't wait sef

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2017
Okay
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by henritinecy(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2017
o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by timilehin007(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2017
Mercy go and die for your village... High class olosho

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by spaggyy(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2017
Disgraceful act

She lacks shame

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by ednut1(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2017
zero sympathy for both of them jor. when u married a man cos of money wetin u expect. recession don dey nak d man hence she no send am again. women never learn, another woman go still marry dat beast

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by dat85kelvin(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2017
See wahala ooo
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by takenadoh: 2:46pm On May 05, 2017
I got nothing to say at all
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by ITbomb(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2017
If you don tire for Mercy matter, click like

For others, win N200 instant airtime as you drop your comment on https://www.naijahq.com/2017/05/mercy-aigbe-replies-husbands-accusation-confirms-domestic-violence-threatens-sue/

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by dotcomnamename: 2:47pm On May 05, 2017
Mtchewwww undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:47pm On May 05, 2017
Olosho well beated by her horseband

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:47pm On May 05, 2017
The husband...soon to be ex is probably having some TGIF sex right now wink

Pele!

Mercy felt she snatched a rich guy....the man forgot to say boxing was his hobby grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Factfinder1(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2017
Why mercy and linda carry this matter for head like this

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2017
mtcheeeeeeeeeeew. yeyebrity..
they are not ready to be loyal in marriage but want to answer I am married title.. smh..

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Victornezzar: 2:48pm On May 05, 2017
Am not surprised......it's from Aunty Linda
She hasn't married nd she's dere digging at other people affairs

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by policy12: 2:48pm On May 05, 2017
Factfinder1:
Why mercy and linda carry this matter for head like this

Gala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2017
Keneking:

Any other person would attach sentiments to the way the matter is to be handled.
At that point, you would be hearing stuffs like in Yorubaland, a woman should bear with words such as the underlisted (copied)

Ọkọ mi - my husband
Ayọ̀ mi - my joy
Oyin mi - my honey
Ìfẹ́ mi - my love
Òdòdó mi - my flower
Ìdùnnú mi - my happiness

Bravo. O gbiyanju gidi gan n ni.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by sisisioge: 2:49pm On May 05, 2017
Keneking:

Ọkọ mi - my husband
Ayọ̀ mi - my joy
Oyin mi - my honey
Ìfẹ́ mi - my love
Òdòdó mi - my flower
Ìdùnnú mi - my happiness

Dude where is Asake mi? Biko include am...its legit man grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 05, 2017
ednut1:
zero sympathy for both of them jor. when u married a man cos of money wetin u expect. recession don dey nak d man hence she no send am again. women never learn, another woman go still marry dat beast
He's NOT a beast.
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 05, 2017
sisisioge:

Dude where is Asake mi? Biko include am...its legit man grin

Amazing request grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by neutrotoba(m): 2:49pm On May 05, 2017
spaggyy:
Disgraceful act

She lacks shame

SmartChoices:

Very shameless

What are these ones saying?

You both are so unwise
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by thunderbabs: 2:49pm On May 05, 2017
Come n see drama, ehba
Plen_ty dra_ma
Come n see do re mi smiley

Will soon be marketed by Almaroof films, ebinpejo lane, idumota,Lagos
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by hammedkola(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2017
Mercy...but why? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Slams Man Who Said Davido Is A Better Singer Than Fela / Aishwarya Rai Vs Katrina Kaif: Let The Battle Begin! / JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.