Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Best Affiliate Marketing Ever - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Best Affiliate Marketing Ever (472 Views)

How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Programs In Nigeria-work At Home / Affiliate Marketing Jobs With Good Commission Available / How To Earn #50,000+ With MTN Affiliate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Affiliate Marketing Ever by saminesam: 2:40pm On May 05, 2017
One of the surest ways to make money both online and offline is to help other people sell their products and services and get paid a commission on what is sold.
This is what affiliate marketing is all about. Its easy in the sense that it doesn't require you to invest in products and services creation or whatsoever. But rather you partnering with a product owner or service provider to increase sales.

The Best Affiliate Marketing
For brevity of this post I will go straight to the point.
A good affiliate market isn't just the one with high commission nor ones with lots of potential buyers. The affiliate marketing I'm talking about is the one you go through the stress of marketing a product once but keep collecting a reoccurring commission (passive income),you like that right? Everyone like passive income. Now imagine if you can scale it up and market more products of the same kind that gives you reoccurring commission, in a short while you will be financially free.
This is my testimony with an IT company in Lagos Nigeria. They have representatives in some of the states in the country. My first encounter was with the company February last year 2016. At first i was very relunctant to go with a friend whom i followed to their seminar. But then considering the fact that i had nothing really that i was doing i followed him.
To cut the long story short, the company is into software development and one of the products they have which I opted in for is a school management app. Its one of the best in the country. So in my first month I was able to get 3 schools with help of families and friends. Considering the company's business model, it was easy for schools to subscribe to the product. I collect a certain amount on every student on all schools I brought in to this company (La'mentalidad hub) which I still do till date despite just going through the stress last year march. I have a total number 63 schools that I have introduced to this company just by working at my own pace. A school I go for has a minimum of 200 students. Do the math, 200x63xcommission.
I'm making this post not to get you unnecessarily excited but to actually point those still looking for a job that might not quickly come in a direction realistic and to me easy as there isn't any job without stress out their. But this is unique as it gives you time for other things (for those that want to take it as a part time) and also gives you a platform to be able to determine your pay out and be on your way to be financially free.
For ready to take action ( because action taking is so many people's problem not lack of opportunities), contact admin@nigerianewstoday.org, or send SMS to +2348057239840.
Put the subject of your message as BECOMING A PARTNER WITH OUTFIT.tell them in the body of the message how you intend to promote their product that us your marketing approach.
Then after you are done with this, keep your fingers crossed for their affirmative reply. Out of 40+ people I had referred their only 7 applications were turned down. And it was because the people dint give any business plan.
Alright guys, I wish you God's beat. If you have any question please drop it in the comment below, I will reply when I come online. If you want to know a good affiliate marketing online that will give you reoccurring income you can contact me at saminesam at gmail.com.
Cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Sales Supervisors & Fashion Assistants @accessories2die4 / Real Or Scam, Please / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.