Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! (57193 Views)

‘mama Boko Haram’ Sent To Prison Over ‘n111m Fraud’ / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo / Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by cytell56: 6:35pm On May 05, 2017
BossKratos:

Direct these your imaginary propaganda complaints to osama? ISIS? Boko haram commanders and the other millions of your fellow members of the ummah who love dis gracing your faith, hate being alive or just hate peace and progress! I guess all of them only existed in children's story books? Not all of you are horrid beings but most of your most influential or fanatical followers are! Stop taking the facts of life personal!

The guy bombs pass Boko Haram own
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by CurrentSamuel(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THESE NORTHERNERS, I WONDER IF BOMB DEY INSIDE THEIR HEAD, THE WAY THEY CARRY-OUT TERRORIST ATTACK AND PUT THEIR LIVES IN DANGER BAFFLES ME. THEY REASON LIKE NKITA, INFACT EWU.

Babe
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by Azam101: 7:50pm On May 05, 2017
It clearly shows how stupid the writer is! does mean that the only way terrorists appears?
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by nigeriafarmer: 8:16pm On May 05, 2017
So sád
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by titopius(m): 8:54pm On May 05, 2017
Biafra the land of peace.....come and beat me am in my house eating
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by Nnetriplet: 9:04pm On May 05, 2017
poor dears, receive the healing of God
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by LastProphet: 9:13pm On May 05, 2017
madridguy:
Education is the only way out.
educate a muslim? u must be kidding

1 Like

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by Missmossy(f): 9:21pm On May 05, 2017
Ewww really scary!! So much of brainwashing and make believe to achieve a heinous cause. Yet their victims are just so ignorant and would die like fowls in the long run. Thank God for the ones who survived.
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by GloriaNinja(f): 10:10pm On May 05, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

Babe
WHAT'S UP?
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by GloriaNinja(f): 10:10pm On May 05, 2017
CurrentSamuel:

Babe
WHAT'S UP?
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by salam1(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2017
Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteron
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by adontcare(f): 11:36pm On May 05, 2017
Only them knw what dey are worshiping.
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:50pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHAT'S UP?
All things good...
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:52pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHAT'S UP?
u know I dey crush on you since nd still.. u no wan connect my life abi ??
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:52pm On May 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHAT'S UP?
GloriaNinja:
WHAT'S UP?
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by Buffalo2(m): 12:02am On May 06, 2017
Apostlevincent:
You mean i should read all this..
I wonder oo
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by seguno2: 4:47am On May 06, 2017
If nobody raises her hand, they say: ‘God created you, fed you, did everything for you, and this is how you reward him for all this?’ They make sure they get at least one person.

How is this different from what Christian pastors and churches say to get money from their sheeple?
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by kjhova(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Except you are a witch, there is no how you can know if the pains of the victims touched me or not by reading my comment alone.

Of course, I can't tell, I can only deduce.

Let your compassion show through always less others pass you for heartless.

1 Like

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by Nobody: 9:22am On May 06, 2017
Its a pity what these girls go through
Brainwashing na serious problem for this country
Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by BossKratos: 11:54am On May 06, 2017
They even had to delete this 1st comment on the thread? This nairaland is just run by bigots!

Re: DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! by idrisolaide(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2017
BossKratos:

Keep shut you child! I own the thread....i am not responsible for making you weep! Blame that on your faiths backward beliefs!

My bro! Religion these days isn't what was practiced back in the days.....Irrespective of the faction you and i belong.. The truth is that people are been misled all in the name of Religion... More so, if you need to know the Brain box behind Abuja Car Park Bombing isn't a Muslim...

I am no debating anything or raising any issue with you bro, just making you know that we are leaving the Truth aside while going after Lies.

Note this..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.