Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding (35611 Views)

Beautiful Cakes For Beautiful Occasions. Kindly Place Your Orders Let's CAKE IT / We Make Cakes For All Type Of Celebration. LOCATION :OGUN STATE / Cakes For All Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
delicious cakes is here! cool
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 7:09am On Jul 09, 2018
we can celebrate with you,you can now call us for the cake you want.
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2018
you will love it...
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
call us now
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
we have the best here!
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
you can call now!,okay?
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
you can call now
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
shocked its lovely..
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by zazigift: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
How much can i get simple traditional wedding cake in Isuikwuato Abia State on 6th of October Chat me up on 09055059991.
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by zazigift: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Can you deliver to isuikwuato in Abia state? Hope it is payment after delivery?

The price of sizes 6 of Butter icing decoration is 3300 naira only
The price of sizes 6 of Royah icing decoration is 4500 naira only
The price of sizes 6 of Fondant icing decoration is 5000 naira only[/quote]
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by mofeyisola194: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Which one did you like to order for !?n

106 Likes

Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by jaytee00: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
hello how much is 8-10inchs chocolate cake fondant.i need For my kid
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by jaytee00: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
hello! i need a cake how much is 8-10inchs chocolate cake fondant
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
jaytee00:
hello!
i need a cake
how much is 8-10inchs chocolate cake fondant
Size 8 is 9700 and size 10 is 11800 Naira.
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
zazigift:
How much can i get simple traditional wedding cake in Isuikwuato Abia State on 6th of October Chat me up on 09055059991.
You can get it at the low price of 28,500 Naira
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
you can get one of our Delicious cake that you need here,its affordable to buy...

!
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by TimmyBrass(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
I need a simple cake.. Probably d lowest price.. And, I'm in ibadan.. How possible is this?? Drop youth WhatsApp digits let's dialogue
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
TimmyBrass:
I need a simple cake.. Probably d lowest price.. And, I'm in ibadan.. How possible is this?? Drop youth WhatsApp digits let's dialogue
okay,we can now talk,this is the whatsapp +2348065752340
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
If you have fission you will have passion and mission as you have all these whatsoever you are doing in life,it will be going smoothly for you and your family...
I am happy to see you at the end of last month of this year 2018,we shall all see the last day of this month.(31fst)
Aydelious Eatery Services wish all the Nairalander Happy New Month!.
wink
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by nursennenny(f): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
Location ?

I need a cake for mum in the east ,u re around there ?
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
nursennenny:
Location ?

I need a cake for mum in the east ,u re around there ?

We are in Lagos,but if you won't mind,we can send it to you because we do send something like that to one of our client that stay far distance,we will like to hear your feel back ma.
Thanks for getting to know us by the service we always having to all our client,bye till we hear from you!
The Taste of our food production is real.
talk to us now and get fast delivery right here!...
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2018
Cakes for your Xmas is always here to be deliver,pick one of the cake by contact us for the delivery...
We are expecting your call....
The Taste Is Real....
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
we like to work with you at any time ,what you just need ,is by you call our contacts our numbers...
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
Talk to us to let it done.
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
we know that you will need cakes in this season,can you talk to us now for the delivery of the cakes....
we are now expecting your call!
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
we shall meant tomorrow and then celebrate the great joy that be in a Day we are all expecting to see with delicious food you can just order from our kitchen... Till we see tomorrow ,good night to you all....
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 11:29am On Dec 30, 2018
Compliment of the Seasons
Do you need affordable cakes ,can you now talk to us through one of our contact below or
Event Decoration And Design Event Planning And Management Rich Occasional Cake Catering Service For Indoor And Outdoor Pastries / Small Chops Chapman And Cocktail Drinks Hostesses And Executive Ushers Training And Consultancy And ETC... Tel:
+2348065752340,
+2348094209727.
+2347052893533
Address: Plot 30, Agbede Olosugbo Rd, Agbede Meeting. Ikorodu. Lagos. Email: aydeliciouseateryservices@gmail.com Facebook : www.facebook/aydeliciouseateryservice
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
Our service delivery is faster,can you call us now so that we can render our services to you and then our product is affordable,you can just call us now for the delivery!!! .
We will be expecting your call,thank you as you are doing soo,good night rest...
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by jaytee00: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
hello pls i need an engagement cake simple designs.can i know the price for a tier and two step engagement cake
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
jaytee00:
hello pls i need an engagement cake simple designs.can i know the price for a tier and two step engagement cake
we have a lot of two steps of cakes,it just depend the one you want .We have the price of 75,000 its size 14 and 16. Go with size 12 and 14 #65,000 ,the size 10 and 12 is #55,000 etc....
It is now depend what you want.
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 7:59am On Jan 08, 2019
we are the right person you can count on,you can now talk to us at any time you feellike.
Re: We Design Cakes For All Narialander Who Want To Do There Birthday And Wedding by aydelicious: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2019
we are still with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Abayomi, FUOYE VC Visits Chef Dammy (Video, Photos) / Chinese Restaurant in Lagos Condemns Closure by FG, Says Gov't Lied Against It / See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.