Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

2017 Batch A ..breaking News!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2017 Batch A ..breaking News!!! (1660 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / 10 Important Things All 2017 Batch A Stream II Should Make Available Now / NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Orientation Set To Begin July 11th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Batch A ..breaking News!!! by SpongeBobSP: 6:41pm On May 05, 2017
BREAKING NEWS.......... NYSC SUSPEND 2017 ORIENTATION EXERCISE DUE TO NON PASSAGE OF 2017 BUDGET BY THE SENATE

The national youth service corps, (NYSC) has suspended the proposed NYSC orientation camp scheduled to commence on the 23rd of May 2017 indefinitely.

According to the news agency of Nigeria, NAN, this was disclosed in a statement by the NYSC director of press and public relations Mrs. Abosede Aderibigbe in Abuja yesterday during a press briefing by the NYSC ahead of the preparation to the 2017 orientation course which she attributed to the non availability of funds occasioned by the non passage of the 2017 appropriation bill which also contains the budget of the NYSC for the 2017 mobilization exercise. She stressed that a new date will be communicated to all prospective corps members in due course when the federal executive council ( FEC ) and the national Assembly resolved the lingering issues bothering on the effective passage and implementation of the 2017 budget.

She however, stressed that the NYSC will do anything within her powers to ensure a successful orientation course in the shortest possible time as talks is currently ongoing with the various arms of government and relevant stakeholders concerned and urge all PCMs to remain calm as NYSC is on top of the issue and will communicate a new date to all PCMs for the orientation course.

Meanwhile, all effort to reach the director general of NYSC, Brig. Gen. Suleiman Kazaure at press time prove abortive as all calls placed across his phone were not picked nor returned at press time. Vanguard gathered

It was at this point, I woke up all to discovered that I was DREAMING all along. Lolzzz

Abeg I dey Lagos . If you vex well well, carry your canvass when you don buy in preparations for camp take stone me. I go gladly take am

Good evening fellow PCMs.ߘðߘðߘðߘðߘܰߤట؎
Re: 2017 Batch A ..breaking News!!! by ducramsey99(m): 5:16am On May 06, 2017
That your dream has to continue......... Lol........ Let me come and be going......
Re: 2017 Batch A ..breaking News!!! by dobnina(f): 10:41am On May 06, 2017
You need to see me smiling as I was reading dis news. Na wa oooooo..... I thought it was real.
Re: 2017 Batch A ..breaking News!!! by dataideas: 3:50am On Nov 03, 2017

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch B Best Active Whatsapp Group - Join Us Now / NPOWER BATCH C TEST DATES AND PAST QUESTIONS (DOWNLOAD FOR FREE) / Help-nysc Batch C 2011 (foreign Trained Grads)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.